PDA

View Full Version : Advice really needed!Banishing or Binding spell.

Fairydustdreams
28-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Ok before everyone starts telling me that it's a bad idea let me explain myself.About two months ago I moved in with my friend and her boyfriend.I didn't live with them long because shortly after I moved in I found out that the both of them were using drugs and I'm not down with that.I didn't do anything to them I just wanted to get my things and move out.I come over to pick myself before work while let's call him Dave was still sleeping.Most of my things were already packed and ready to go as I'm walking out the door with a box and Dave shoves me.Keep in mind all I'm doing is leaving with my stuff,nothing else.I call the cops because I'm not cool with men putting their hands on me.Anyway I get all my things and leave.

Start unpacking my clothes and realize Dave and Amy cut up my clothes.I let that slide.They also stole $300 from me.I let that slide.I figure karma's a so-and-so and let it go.Next day I get a call from work.Dave and Amy called up my job and got me fired.I was pretty angry.Three weeks go by I get a call from the police they ask me to come to the police station because they needed to talk to me.They reported 90 of her sons ADHD pill's(controlled substance) missing and tried to blame me for it.They are trying to destroy my life.Two weeks ago Dave calls me and sends me text messages calling me a so-and-so yelling and screaming with such hate in his voice.Clearly this man has mental issues.And so does she for allowing this man around her children on top of their drug use.I did nothing to these two and they are being so nasty for no reason none I really did nothing and I'm sick of them.I'm also afraid of Dave's temper.I start college in the fall and don't want them harassing me at school.

Thing is the two of them are doing it to everyone who they decide in their mind has "wronged them".I ran into a guy who they are also harassing.He has back problems and takes pain medication,they called his doctor and tried getting his pain medication taken away.These two are stinking NUTS!!!I've tried getting the police involved,they wont do anything because they haven't hurt me yet.I've tried praying so they can see error in their ways.Nothing is helping me out and a banishing or binding spell is all I can think of as a last resort.

So would it be a good idea to do this if my only intention is for them to leave me alone I don't wish any harm upon them but their crazy and wont leave me alone.I was best friends with them and in a matter of 4 days they went from my best friend to worst enemies and turned my life into a living hell.Im very hurt by this and want it to stop.

Edited by SF Staff

Time
28-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Im gonna make it short for both our sakes......

Never, ever practice a binding, or banishing spell. Wicca teaches the 3 tiems rule. So if you banish someone, the odds are itll come back 3 times as bad to you ( according to wicca)

What they are doing is harrasment, call the cops, contact legal aid, keep the texts, and show them. Talk to that person you ran into to write something to show the cops. Itll stop very quickly when they get served with harassment papers....

norseman
28-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Just one question. You say they called your work and got you fired. How ?
Obviously I do not know American Employment Law but I do know it cannot happen like that anywhere else. There are very few reasons for Instant Dismissal and even those carry Rights of Appeal. You need to take legal advice. Time is right - dont get into negative incantations, they will only rebound.
Next time, pick your friends better !

Fairydustdreams
28-05-2011, 07:18 PM
I worked at a nursing home and they said I was selling drugs in the parking lot and hitting the resident which isn't true.They couldn't prove either.I called the labor union and they told me NY is at "at will state" right now meaning anyone can quite and walk and when they want without notice and an employer can let someone go without notice and the cops WONT DO ANYTHING because they haven't hurt me they didnt do anything when he shoved me because he ran off when i called the cops and I didn't have any marks on me.And I KNOW I should pick better friends obviously, but I didn't think they were going to act like this

iolite
28-05-2011, 07:28 PM
So these 2 are using drugs, call the cops on 'em!

Internal Queries
28-05-2011, 07:35 PM
if your tormentors are using drugs around children call the cops and social services.

Fairydustdreams
28-05-2011, 07:52 PM
if your tormentors are using drugs around children call the cops and social services.
I did and as long as the kids tell cps they dont see them doing drugs cps cant take the kids away.These so-and-so's think they are funny and can do whatever they want.I've tried that,tried telling the cops 4 times they wont do anything unless they hit me

Lunacie
28-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Banishing someone from our life can be a positive thing to do, it can be part of protection magic.

The "law of three" isn't really a law, Wicca doesn't have any laws. Traditional Wicca (in the states) teaches that there is a natural law of cause and effect. Before you do something it's a good idea to know what the most likely effects may be, and be sure you're willing to deal with them if they happen. Calling it a "law of three" was something of an inside joke related to something that happens during an initiation ritual.

I do agree that calling social services and the cops because they're doing drugs around children is a very good idea - not for revenge but for the children's well being. It's possible the cops could solve your problem indirectly by checking out the home situation.

One of the most effective spells I've ever participated in was a blessing spell where our group did a spell to build on the "law of three" symbology - asking that whatever the target person did, good or bad, be returned to him three-fold as quickly and noticably as possible. We weren't cursing him, because it was entirely up to him whether he did good or bad and reaped whatever consequences followed naturally. We just wanted it to be obvious to him what part he played in setting the consequences in motion.

Sure enough, a few weeks later he came up to the group member he'd been giving such a hard time and apologized. He was going through a rough divorce and didn't realize he was taking it out on all the people around him. We agreed to let the spell run it's course because it was also natural for whatever good he was doing to return to him threefold asap.

Fairydustdreams
28-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Banishing someone from our life can be a positive thing to do, it can be part of protection magic.

The "law of three" isn't really a law, Wicca doesn't have any laws. Traditional Wicca (in the states) teaches that there is a natural law of cause and effect. Before you do something it's a good idea to know what the most likely effects may be, and be sure you're willing to deal with them if they happen. Calling it a "law of three" was something of an inside joke related to something that happens during an initiation ritual.

I do agree that calling social services and the cops because they're doing drugs around children is a very good idea - not for revenge but for the children's well being. It's possible the cops could solve your problem indirectly by checking out the home situation.

One of the most effective spells I've ever participated in was a blessing spell where our group did a spell to build on the "law of three" symbology - asking that whatever the target person did, good or bad, be returned to him three-fold as quickly and noticably as possible. We weren't cursing him, because it was entirely up to him whether he did good or bad and reaped whatever consequences followed naturally. We just wanted it to be obvious to him what part he played in setting the consequences in motion.

Sure enough, a few weeks later he came up to the group member he'd been giving such a hard time and apologized. He was going through a rough divorce and didn't realize he was taking it out on all the people around him. We agreed to let the spell run it's course because it was also natural for whatever good he was doing to return to him threefold asap.
So it was like a karma spell?

Time
28-05-2011, 08:54 PM
the same ends, itll come back to bite your but, 3 times or not.
Careful what you wish for

Kaere
28-05-2011, 09:05 PM
If you're set on some sort of spell, you might consider one that infuses your own self with power and the ability to know the right course of action, to make yourself more able - instead of trying to affect someone else, affect yourself.

Fairydustdreams
28-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Thank you.Like I said I don't want anything bad to happen to them I just want them to leave me alone.I was just looking for advice maybe ideas on ways to go about doing something without anything bad coming back to me.

nightowl
28-05-2011, 09:57 PM
You may want to consider shielding yourself. You would not be sending out harm and you would be protecting yourself from harm. There is some good info here, you might want to give it a look. I hope things work out for you.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/archive/index.php?t-5032.html

nightowl

Lunacie
28-05-2011, 10:40 PM
So it was like a karma spell?

Some people call it a karma spell. I hesitate to use the word karma, because I haven't studied the historical basis of karma enough to know whether I'm using it correctly.

norseman
29-05-2011, 07:39 AM
There is a simple ill-will blocking ritual that you could try, if you wish.
Requires a lump of rose quartz and either a photo of the person or a drawing or the ill-will written on paper. Place whatever you have [ photo, etc] under the rose quartz. Old Earth magic.

norseman
29-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Some people call it a karma spell. I hesitate to use the word karma, because I haven't studied the historical basis of karma enough to know whether I'm using it correctly.

The principle of Karma pops up all over the place :
Do as you would be done by !
As you sow, so shall you reap !
What goes around, comes around !
etc, etc
:smile:

SunMist
29-05-2011, 10:08 AM
A few thoughts...

1. What they did in getting you fired is known as slander, you can threaten to sue them for it and for your lost wages.

2. You could try a "freezing spell" where you put their names on paper in water and freeze it, the intention being to freeze their harmful action toward you

3. You could try a spell to make yourself invisible to them or forgotten by them

Lunacie
29-05-2011, 02:44 PM
A few thoughts...

1. What they did in getting you fired is known as slander, you can threaten to sue them for it and for your lost wages.

2. You could try a "freezing spell" where you put their names on paper in water and freeze it, the intention being to freeze their harmful action toward you

3. You could try a spell to make yourself invisible to them or forgotten by them

1) This will keep them enmeshed in the OP's life. Question is, is it worth that?

2) This is a binding spell, I've done it twice in 20 years.

3) That sounds like what the OP is asking for - good suggestion.

SunMist
29-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Lunacie, I'm interested on the ins and outs of this - maybe this question will help the OP too.

How morally do you see option 2 (the freezing spell) being different from option 3 (the invisibility/forgetting spell) ? Both would tamper with the other person's ability to make a choice of their own free will and have their action play out.

Lunacie
29-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Lunacie, I'm interested on the ins and outs of this - maybe this question will help the OP too.

How morally do you see option 2 (the freezing spell) being different from option 3 (the invisibility/forgetting spell) ? Both would tamper with the other person's ability to make a choice of their own free will and have their action play out.

The question of morality in this kind of situation is irrevelant to me. When someone does something to harm me, I'm not bound by the Rede (or anything else) to keep from harming that person. If they impinge on my free will, they can certainly expect no less from me.

It's part of the natural balance of the universe, the natural law of cause and effect. If they didn't do anything to harm me, I wouldn't be doing anything to bind their free will. I refuse to be a doormat and let others do whatever they want to me or my loved ones without incurring some kind of consequences.

Sometimes I'm happy to ask the universe/god/goddess/ancestors/whoever to deliver whatever karma they think will help the other person learn the lesson they need to learn. Sometimes I take matters into my own hands.

Which also brings up the question of only using magic as a last resort as some believe to be moral. I think often a combination of mundane actions and magical energies is very effective. And there are times when I think mundane actions would only make the situation worse and I simply do magic.

Fairydustdreams
30-05-2011, 12:39 AM
This whole situation is so messed up but Lunacie had made a lot of good points and kind of has the same view on this like I do.Magic in my mind is my only real resort.I mean they made me lose my job I helped take care of my mother who is handicapped.Now I can't do that.And they also will mess with my brother if they get the chance.So I'm pretty angry that they have effected my family. It bothers me that I cant take care of my mother.With this economy anyone lucky enough to have a job is blessed and they took that from me.

My brother wants to get his hand on Dave but I told him it wasn't worth getting arrested over and I don't want them causing trouble for him either.And like Lunacie said mundane actions would only make the situation worse.Because if I could I would beat the **** out of her and let my brother do the same to Dave but I can't.They are not worth it.So that leaves nothing left but magic.

People don't understand how these two people work.They are low life scumbag with nothing to lose all they have is each other and their drugs.And when CPS refuses to take away their kids because the kids wont talk it make them think they slick and smarter then the system and when they get away with harassing me on the phone,getting me fired, calling my mothers home looking for me so they can yell at me for the stuff and giggles,trying to frame me for stealing a controlled substance it gives them more power and stokes their ego's because they know the cops wont do a damn thing about it.They think they can do bad things to people and get away with it.
THE COPS WONT HELP ME! THEY ARE USELESS!I CAN NOT SUE THEM FOR SLANDER.I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME,PATIENCE OR MONEY FOR A LAWYER.AND WHAT WOULD I GET OUT OF THEM THEIR FOOD STAMPS?IT WOULD BE POINTLESS.

And thank you SunMist the freezing spell was the first thing that came to mind and I called it the frost giant spell and have known about it since I was a kid thanks to Silver Ravenwolf.And I've already done that but it doesn't feel like enough.I would actually love to take the frozen zip lock bag full ice and throw it as Dave's head.:icon_eek:

I've known Amy for years and have been nothing but kind to both Amy,Dave and Amy's three children.I was nothing but kind to them both of them.To show them such kindness only to be repaid like this blows my mind.I want them to know that they are wrong and that there are karmic consequences for their action.I don't want to cause harm I just want them to open their eyes.

Edited by SF Staff

iolite
30-05-2011, 12:53 AM
There is also a mirror spell, not sure of the details, but it involves putting the names in a mirrored box with the intent of anything they do will bounce back to them. I made one for my sister that had mirrors inside on all surfaces (I do stained glass), but I don't know the details of the spell.

But seriously, go to courthouse and talk to the clerk of court if it would be possible to get a restraining order from them. You'll need to detail EVERYTHING, so the judge will see that they are truly harassing you. Provide the name of the cops you've talked to as well.

I had an incident where a neighbor above me was being a real so-and-so, wouldn't turn the music down and slapped me to boot. I called the cops, I think the cops hauled her to jail, but I also filed a complaint of assault against her and took her to court. She was a coked up so-and-so and had a small child too. She egged my door and my car. But she also got evicted. If these people are doing drugs, you might want to give their landlord the heads up. He may decide to kick 'em out, rather than risk potential damage or hassles with the police.

Keep reporting them to social services. Report them to If the adults are doing drugs, then the kids shouldn't even be there. Report 'em to the food stamp office. All you need is for SOMEBODY to notice and take action.

Edited by SF Staff

How old are the kids, anyway???

Fairydustdreams
30-05-2011, 01:05 AM
There is also a mirror spell, not sure of the details, but it involves putting the names in a mirrored box with the intent of anything they do will bounce back to them. I made one for my sister that had mirrors inside on all surfaces (I do stained glass), but I don't know the details of the spell.

But seriously, go to courthouse and talk to the clerk of court if it would be possible to get a restraining order from them. You'll need to detail EVERYTHING, so the judge will see that they are truly harassing you. Provide the name of the cops you've talked to as well.

I had an incident where a neighbor above me was being a real so-and-so, wouldn't turn the music down and slapped me to boot. I called the cops, I think the cops hauled her to jail, but I also filed a complaint of assault against her and took her to court. She was a coked up so-and-so and had a small child too. She egged my door and my car. But she also got evicted. If these people are doing drugs, you might want to give their landlord the heads up. He may decide to kick 'em out, rather than risk potential damage or hassles with the police.

Keep reporting them to social services. If the adults are doing drugs, then the kids shouldn't even be there.

The kids are 13,14 and 17 and they are being kicked out of the house.I believe the are going to be homeless again(they were living in a hotel for a month) and they cant get anyone to help because they already had help through a group that found them a place and helped with first months rent.Since they never paid rent after that they can no longer receive help anymore.So they will most likely being staying with friends if their lucky enough.And I did file another report after her daughter visited me and told me a few things about the two of them.And Ill look into the mirror spell thank you:D

Lunacie
30-05-2011, 01:45 AM

Keep reporting them to social services. Report them to If the adults are doing drugs, then the kids shouldn't even be there. Report 'em to the food stamp office. All you need is for SOMEBODY to notice and take action.

Edited by SF Staff

The mirror spell is a good one. I've only done it once, results took a little time but it seemed to work.

I agree with talking to the court clerk about a restraining order - that's something mundane that would tie in very well with a freezing spell.

And also with reporting them to social services until they're so sick of hearing from you that they finally do something. I didn't know you could report someone to the food stamp office, but that sounds like a good idea. It's not to get revenge - it's to help the kids, right?

SunMist
30-05-2011, 01:49 AM
The question of morality in this kind of situation is irrevelant to me. When someone does something to harm me, I'm not bound by the Rede (or anything else) to keep from harming that person. If they impinge on my free will, they can certainly expect no less from me.

Oh fair enough, I'd gotten the false impression that somehow you disapproved of freezing or thought it was last resort. I agree we have the right to defend ourselves.

Lunacie
30-05-2011, 02:00 AM
Oh fair enough, I'd gotten the false impression that somehow you disapproved of freezing or thought it was last resort. I agree we have the right to defend ourselves.

I just don't think it should be done lightly. If you're not very careful, it can do what I said the mundane suggestion above it does, bind you to the other person.

The second time I did a binding spell, I placed a binding on my ex after he missed a support payment. He had already filed bankruptcy because of business debt with his mistress and I just wasn't feeling very trusting. I bound him to honor his word to the judge and to me. There was a time limit on the binding - just as there was a time limit on how long he was mandated to provide support.

He died of a heart attack before the end of the payment period. I was in such shock and had to deal with his life insurance (his mistress tried to steal it out from under me) and other things like that. And I totally forgot to release the binding. Wasn't long until his spirit was paying me visits. I thought he was either trying to apologize to me, or to justify himself to me. It's only recently I made the connection between his visits and the binding spell. Doh. Easy to goof like that.

Sapphirez
07-06-2011, 10:10 AM
wow that is crazy about your experience Lunacie!

hmm this is very sad these people are so pathetic and ill-willed.. I will leave it to the experts and hopefully you've found the help you need already in this thread. God bless

Lostgirl
16-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Sorry if the below things have been said, i havent had time to read everything but i didnt want to read and run!

Its awful when someone is trying to ruin your life, you job if they fired you without prrof then screw em, youll find somewhere else to work and if i were you i would appeal against it becuase you are well with in your rights to do so.

As for a banishing spell i agree with others that its not great with the whole threefold have you thought of a protection spell? Also have you changed your phone number or called your service provider and got them blocked? I would call the police and explain everything. :) HOpe it gets worked out.

Prophetess
02-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Ask the cops to drug test them, if they do then obviously they will get the results pointing to the fact that they are on drugs, and take the children away. As for at school, don't let them knowing that they are ticking you off. If they relize that, they will continue to harass you.

sesheta
02-12-2011, 06:37 PM
It indeed sounds like a very difficult situation. I am going to suggest two things - opposite sides of the coin:

1. Instead of doing an actual "spell" simply sit down and chat with the Goddess (or whatever term you choose to use for what you believe is the higher power....) and make your request known. I did this myself not too long ago when my boyfriend was going through some health issues. I had been asking the Goddess for a lot of help with my own life situation but, at that point, I told the Goddess to forget about everything else, and simply make my boyfriend well. I did nothing else - no offering, nothing - just a heart-felt request. And it worked! His test results all came back fine - just a case of acid reflux and stress :) Ask for the negative behaviour to stop. No consequences, no repercussions on anyone - just ask for it to end.

2. Instead of focussing on karma or payback, or whatever else....try the opposite. Try getting yourself to the point where you can sincerely forgive them for what they have done and say that you will forget it and move on, and see if that clears things up. I did that with my ex - when I split with him, he ran off & declared bankruptcy, leaving me in a very horrible financial mess, and a huge amount of stress to deal with on my own. I was angry and bitter for months...and things were very difficult and miserable for me during that whole time. Eventually I reached the place where I could take ownership for my part in things and was able to let go of the anger. I again sat down & told the Goddess that I was ready to let it go, and that I forgave my ex for his actions (which I actually sincerely did...) After that, things started to turn around for me, and my life began to go much smoother. It's like I had been standing in my own way by holding on to the negativity - when I released it, everything changed.

So - two options to at least think about, without casting any spell or sending out negative energy to anyone....good luck, and keep us posted on your progress :)

Fairydustdreams
05-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Well I did a frost giant spell :redface: and since then the two of them have seperated, Amy went to drug rehab and is now clean for 90 days.However she did lose custody of her two young children. The two of them have moved to different towns AND neither of them have a car. I also found found another job in walking distance from my home. Things worked out well, thank you for your advice everyone:hug3:

iolite
05-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Fairydustdreams...

How does a frost giant spell go??

Occultist
06-12-2011, 02:44 AM
Ok before everyone starts telling me that it's a bad idea let me explain myself.About two months ago I moved in with my friend and her boyfriend.I didn't live with them long because shortly after I moved in I found out that the both of them were using drugs and I'm not down with that.I didn't do anything to them I just wanted to get my things and move out.I come over to pick myself before work while let's call him Dave was still sleeping.Most of my things were already packed and ready to go as I'm walking out the door with a box and Dave shoves me.Keep in mind all I'm doing is leaving with my stuff,nothing else.I call the cops because I'm not cool with men putting their hands on me.Anyway I get all my things and leave.

Start unpacking my clothes and realize Dave and Amy cut up my clothes.I let that slide.They also stole $300 from me.I let that slide.I figure karma's a so-and-so and let it go.Next day I get a call from work.Dave and Amy called up my job and got me fired.I was pretty angry.Three weeks go by I get a call from the police they ask me to come to the police station because they needed to talk to me.They reported 90 of her sons ADHD pill's(controlled substance) missing and tried to blame me for it.They are trying to destroy my life.Two weeks ago Dave calls me and sends me text messages calling me a so-and-so yelling and screaming with such hate in his voice.Clearly this man has mental issues.And so does she for allowing this man around her children on top of their drug use.I did nothing to these two and they are being so nasty for no reason none I really did nothing and I'm sick of them.I'm also afraid of Dave's temper.I start college in the fall and don't want them harassing me at school.

Thing is the two of them are doing it to everyone who they decide in their mind has "wronged them".I ran into a guy who they are also harassing.He has back problems and takes pain medication,they called his doctor and tried getting his pain medication taken away.These two are stinking NUTS!!!I've tried getting the police involved,they wont do anything because they haven't hurt me yet.I've tried praying so they can see error in their ways.Nothing is helping me out and a banishing or binding spell is all I can think of as a last resort.

So would it be a good idea to do this if my only intention is for them to leave me alone I don't wish any harm upon them but their crazy and wont leave me alone.I was best friends with them and in a matter of 4 days they went from my best friend to worst enemies and turned my life into a living hell.Im very hurt by this and want it to stop.

Edited by SF Staff
<-- I am not wiccan I am a Witch I do not believe in a Rede so I would make sure they see whats coming to them. Get a piece of white cloth 3inches wide about 1 yard for each person who done you harm. Take a marker write there name in the middle of the cloth find something of there I personally prefer there hair. so hair brush around anything get some hair spit on there name prick your finger drop some blood on there name of your own blood to show the pain they caused you. Grab the piece of cloth at the 2 edges name inside tie a knot where there name would be flip it over if you have a cobweb in your house grab some or brush your cat or dog get some animal hair put it in the cloth knot it, keep building the knots dead flys are good to put in the knots just keep knotting something else on top of there names. Binding them making them face there fears and intent and purpose now this spell will not harm if they had no bad intentions if they did symptoms like nightmares colds flues, alot of badluck car breaking down relationship failure just keep going. But remember you cant undo a spell once it starts undoing the knots would make the badluck fall again on you. So if your truelly vengeful bind them. then sage your house and burn the knots in a kettle or pot in your kitchen make sure its safe, no starting fires. Also look up hexs I have everything belonging to me hexed anyone takes something that doesnt belong to them badluck untill they bring it back. Intent and Purpose just keep saying intent and purpose.

I personally dont like doing these but you asked.