PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Figure

Elaine and D
27-05-2011, 09:20 PM
I was reading Coming2 thread yesterday wondering why there was not many posts in this part of the forum which led me to decide to post something that happened to me about 16 years ago. A long time ago but something that is as clear in my mind had it happened yesterday.

It was about 11.00pm at night and I took my dog out for his walk. As we live in flats which has gates outside, I decided to let him off his lead and have a run around.

As I looked at him he was at the railings at the top end and he was running back and forth the length of the railings making a whining noise and stopping a few times to look out.

I thought he had seen or heard something so I called him back to me.

Now where we live we have security doors both back and front and when I came out with our dog the back door was closed.

Anyway as I called our dog, I opened the front security door and it closed behind us.

Our dog went up the first flight of stairs first followed by myself. As I reached the top of the steps I turned to look down the stairs, I dont know why I did, I just did and to this day I still find myself still looking down the stairs when I go up them.

As I looked down the stairs I seen what I can only describe as a very tall figure dressed top to bottom in a black gown with a hood which was up. I did not get a look at its face as I seen it from a side view. It didnt walk but it seemed to glide/float from one side to the other, a matter of roughly about 10ft. No words were spoken just the sighting itself.

At the sight of this I was petrified. I ran to our front door, got out my keys, still checking over my shoulder. I dont know how I managed to put the keys in and open the door as I was shaking so much but I did get in and very quickly locked the door and put the bolt on.

That was the only time I have experienced this type of figure and quite honestly once was enough.

I wondered if anybody had any opinions on this or what it could have been. I look forward to reading your replies.

Thanking you in advance,

Elaine :hug3:

Gracey
27-05-2011, 09:46 PM
hey Elaine and D,

a ghost perhaps.... perhaps you could check out what happened on the land where you saw him, no need to fear them, he probably did not even know you were there.

Coming2
28-05-2011, 05:15 PM
I agree w Gracey about checking out the history of the land and your residence. Anytime I come across a black entity either robed or shadow I automatically go to a dark entity. Perhaps that all ties back to when I was repeatedly attacked by a dark hooded entity. I am sorry it scared you the way it did but I assume if it was menacing you would have seen it or experienced it again. Thanks for sharing!!

Elaine and D
29-05-2011, 02:27 AM
Thankyou Gracey and Coming2 for your kind replies :hug3:

I have lived in the property since 1985 and as it is flats people move in and out. I cannot recall anything happening all the time I have been there. There was a suicide of a young man but that was quite a few years after the sighting.

It may be hard to look into any history of the building itself or surrounding area because people come and go but what I am thinking is that maybe I could do some research on the internet, that may help.

I have only seen this figure once and it was solid but it didnt look at me, just glided past on the ground floor.

Thankyou once again for your replies and I will look on the internet and I will keep you posted if I find out any information.

Elaine :hug3: