PDA

View Full Version : Please help if you can...

forevergirl
27-05-2011, 05:20 AM
I would not normally write this...but I have been thinking so much about a friend of mine who drowned either by accident or maybe he committed suicide too many years ago.

I haven't thought about him in years and now all I do is think about him and how maybe I could have loved him in a different way and maybe he would still be here with us. I don't want to believe he just gave up.

Does anyone somehow pick up anything on what happened to him? I start to sob sometimes late at night thinking how good he was to people and why this had to happen to him.

Many:hug2: to everyone and have a safe and happy Memorial Day...
:hug:

Pheonix
27-05-2011, 10:17 AM
It is a good indication that he is around and that you needed to cry to release the pain surrounding the circumstances of his death.

Look upon him fondly and remember the good times you shared.

forevergirl
27-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Thank you.:hug2:

Pheonix
27-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Your welcome.

Native spirit
27-05-2011, 05:23 PM
:smile: Hey forevergirl,

As has been said thinking about him could well be because he is around you, thinking you could have saved him wouldnt have worked,
he passsed over by accident and there was nothing you could have done about it
do you feel guilty that you werent there with him?,
he knows how you feel that is why hes around you letting you know hes fine and happy where he is, let go of the guilt and the best thing you can do for him now, is to live your life and be happy,

Namaste

Medium_Laura
27-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Hi and let me say this.. no death is "by accident". Our souls have "exit points" and he chose to leave. I do not feel he did this to himself but that there as something that caused him not to be able to "save himself". Either alcohol or something that impaired him (hit on head). Head feels fuzzy and not even sure where I am is the feeling he gives me.

You may feel this because he is around you and wants to help you through some issues you yourself are dealing with. No you couldn't have saved him and he knows that he is doing much more for people from that side.

When you think of him, TALK to him :) He hears you! If you can work through your grief, you may be able to hear him in your mind! :)

forevergirl
27-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Medium_Laura,

You were actually able to talk to him or see him...:hug2:

I am so hoping he is the guy I always run into lately...but could he be able to do that?? He was so much younger...if that makes sense. Am I actually seeing his ghost/spirit?

Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing some joy into my life today.
:hug2:

forevergirl
27-05-2011, 11:29 PM

As has been said thinking about him could well be because he is around you, thinking you could have saved him wouldnt have worked,
he knows how you feel that is why hes around you letting you know hes fine and happy where he is, let go of the guilt and the best thing you can do for him now, is to live your life and be happy,

Namaste

Thank you also, Native spirit:hug3:

forevergirl
30-05-2011, 02:40 AM

Namaste

On beautiful days like this, yes, sometimes I do feel bad he is not here with me. I truly believed he loved me and I will never find a man like him again. He always told me he wasn't perfect, but I thought he was trying to push me away because of the age gap. Thank you again.:hug2:

Xan
30-05-2011, 03:02 AM
There's a good way to take care of this, forever girl... just send him love. This will not only help to heal your heart but can take away from your thinking and worrying too much about what happened and why.

Xan