PDA

View Full Version : Use the Force Luke...Focusing Energy

nightowl
27-05-2011, 02:26 AM
So how real is the possibilities of the ideas put forth in Star Wars about learning how to focus energy to the degree it is used in the movie?

I am currently hoping to learn as much as I can about focusing spiritual energy.
I would love to hear your opinions, techniques and stories relating to learning how to focus spiritual energy particularly in the area of sending energy out. :smile:

nightowl

Mountain-Goat
27-05-2011, 03:11 AM
I knew of some people who wish to be unnamed, who can do some X-men Dragonball Z type stuff.
Nowhere near as powerful as you see in these movies or cartoons, but nontheless, pretty impressive.

Xan
27-05-2011, 03:18 AM
So how real is the possibilities of the ideas put forth in Star Wars about learning how to focus energy to the degree it is used in the movie?

I am currently hoping to learn as much as I can about focusing spiritual energy.
I would love to hear your opinions, techniques and stories relating to learning how to focus spiritual energy particularly in the area of sending energy out. :smile:

nightowl

The teachings from Abraham-Hicks (which you can find on a website and in books and many YouTube videos) is about how to direct your energy for manifesting, healing and so on.

In essence, it's a matter of getting clear on your intention and raising your vibration frequency through positive emotions such as love and joy. It works for me.

Xan