PDA

View Full Version : 11:11, 3:33 and 4:44?

HealingLight77
26-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Anyone else seeing these numbers a lot lately?

SerpentQueen
26-05-2011, 11:27 PM
I'm seeing 11:11, 222, 444, 555, 777 and 999. It's insane. And about 90% of the time I think to look at the clock, it's either :11, :22, :44 or :55 after the hour. I am also waking up at 4:44 AM, and again at 7:11 AM.

I just got a telemarketing call from a number that ended 4444. Last week, I got a wrong number call from a number ending 5555.

Yesterday, I asked universe for a sign for something I was mulling over - I said to myself, "Universe, if I'm reading the signs correctly, give me a sign - like a triple license plate number." And I then rounded the corner and there on the street was a car with a license plate that had 999 in it. 999 means "endings" and that was directly in line with what I had asked about.

Oddly enough, I don't see 3's that much.

Natalia
26-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Yes!

Bright Blessings :color:

SerpentQueen
26-05-2011, 11:32 PM
I hit post too soon. Healing,I'm finding you can have a conversation with the universe this way. Since this started a few weeks ago, that's what I've been doing. The conversation has evolved, it's not just numbers, but words now too.

Graelwyn
27-05-2011, 01:31 AM
Yes, everyday, in particular, 1:11, 11:11 and 33. The door number on the house of my soul connection's family, interestingly, also turned out to be 33, which is my lifepath number :)

Kaere
27-05-2011, 02:57 AM
Yes. The last couple of weeks have been nuts for the triple numbers... I'm trying to tune them out to be honest.

paulrosk
27-05-2011, 05:32 AM
I have a strange thing happen a lot to me. I don't see any different numbers, but many times I'll be awake watching TV (I have insomnia really bad, sometimes don't fall asleep until 7:00AM or later) and for some strange reason I get "pulled" to look at my alarm clock at 2:22AM and 4:44AM. This happens 3 or 4 times a week, so what does this mean, anybody have a clue? It's been happening to me for years. It used be just at 2:22AM, now the 4:44AM is happening more frequently.

SerpentQueen
27-05-2011, 12:45 PM
I have a strange thing happen a lot to me. I don't see any different numbers, but many times I'll be awake watching TV (I have insomnia really bad, sometimes don't fall asleep until 7:00AM or later) and for some strange reason I get "pulled" to look at my alarm clock at 2:22AM and 4:44AM. This happens 3 or 4 times a week, so what does this mean, anybody have a clue? It's been happening to me for years. It used be just at 2:22AM, now the 4:44AM is happening more frequently.

If you google Doreen Virtue she has a site with meanings for each of the numbers. There are many sites out there, with various meanings. In the Articles section of this site there is also a link to a discussion of the numbers. But otherwise, my observation is that whatever you intuitively feel these numbers mean to you, is what they mean. It's the universe catching your attention because it wants to talk to you.

For me, 222 means "act now" and 444 means "angels surround you." 555 means big change. 999 means endings and new beginnings. 777 means on the right track. 69 means yin/yang. 96 means third eye activation. 11:11 means the twins. 1222 means day after 12/21. Some say 666 means the devil but to me it symbolizes Divine Feminine. I rarely see 333, I understand this represents Christ consciousness, but for me personally, it represents my husband, because he sees this number all the time.

Basically, I've developed this whole code, based on what I've read online, and what my gut tells me the numbers mean.

If you want more clarity, you can always ask universe to talk to you in words or symbols rather than numbers. I did that one day while driving to work on the turnpike. A few minutes later, I was surrounded on all sides by cars that had license plates with "HI" in them. What are the chances of that? LOL. And then as the congestion eased up, three cars with triple plates passed me, one after the other. Then a car passed me with a plate that said NEO. Like Neo, in the Matrix....

HealingLight77
27-05-2011, 03:18 PM
I hit post too soon. Healing,I'm finding you can have a conversation with the universe this way. Since this started a few weeks ago, that's what I've been doing. The conversation has evolved, it's not just numbers, but words now too.

Very interesting!

paulrosk
27-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Wow 222 act now, 444 Angels around you. Somebody trying to tell me something? My life is such a mess right now I could use some help from somebody or something! Thanks for the info about the numbers ...

Remembering Sophia
29-05-2011, 02:26 AM
I have seen 11:11 very often throughout my life. There are times when it is more frequent then others. It seems strange to me, and I've never really been able to pin point why I see it so often, and that why when I do see it, it really grabs and holds my attention for a bit.

gentledove
31-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Anyone else seeing these numbers a lot lately?

I'm seeing these numbers all the time, even when it's pretty improbable, so yeah...what do you think it means?

Sapphirez
29-06-2011, 10:55 AM
coolness!!

*bump*! I don't have this awesome craziness like you all do but I always make a wish when it's 11:11 lol... what do the "twins" of that number's symbolism mean?

Autumn Ascent
04-07-2011, 10:21 PM
my numbers are 44 or 444. i always look at the clock when it's 3:44 or 5:44 etc. go on youtube. 44 comments. 44 views. facebook 44 likes. don't know what it means either but obviously the universe is communicating with me somehow. however i don't follow the doreen virtue meanings. i think numbers have different meanings depending on the individuals. i don't like to pigeon hole things like that.

trueth_seeker
06-07-2011, 09:32 AM
When I was 17, I'm 25 now I started to read spiritual books. I started to notice something strange going on. Every night when I was on the computer or watching tv I would get this strong urge to look at the clock because It felt late. When I would it would say 9:11. this happened every night for a month. I would be just doing some random thing and all of a sudden out of no where i felt I had to look at the clock and there was 9:11. After a month I started to notice 7:11,5:11,6:11,11:11,4:11. Even though I believe signs and intuitive abilities I can still be skeptical. One day I was walking through my hallway when a deep feeling stopped me and I thought to myself wait a minute, there is something very strange going on here. This is not like me to be seeing a repeating number like this. So from then on I at least see 11 fifteen times a day. Then right before my 22 birthday which is on August 22 I started waking up at 2:22 am in the morning. This kept happening way too much. On my birthday I went to Burger King early that morning and orders something to eat and my order number was 222. My mouth dropped open. im like this is to weird! After I was seeing 5:22,6:22,:4:22 and so on. Then later on down the road i started seeing 333,444,555, which i found strange. I never knew anyone else saw these numbers nor did i ever read any book yet that talked about people seeing repeating numbers. I finally decided to do research and see if I could find out if this was happening to anyone. When I did I was shocked at how many people where seeing the same numbers. I don't see 333,444,555 much anymore but I definitely see 11 & 22 everywhere still.:~)