PDA

View Full Version : please help me! seriously...lol

faith83
26-05-2011, 01:31 AM
Ok. I've made post in the past regarding the number 49. I see this number dozens of times a day, everyday.
Now I'm also getting 111, 69, 4's and 7's are standing out a lot.
I should add that I've always, always been the type to see numbers on addresses and plates and would repeat them in my head pretty often (even as a child).
What's happening now is a lot of the numbers I'm adding up are adding up to be 111, or 11 or 69. Then they'll end with a 4, 7 or 9. 49 I usually see standing strong on its own still popping out of nowhere.I know this may sound a little jumbled but its hard to explain.I know there is a chance that it may be mind mind running wild, but its a chance that its not.
I've read Doreen Virtue explainations but does anyone else understand?

NiteOwl
26-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Ms. Virtue explains number sequences the best IMHO. So now that you know what these numbers mean, have you been seeing them or noticing them during any particualr time or during a specific thought pattern, occurance, ect...??

faith83
27-05-2011, 03:06 AM
I see the numbers everywhere. Watching tv, driving, clocks, etc. All day long. I've had moments were I have been thinking of a specific thing and trying to figure out if I'm on the right track with that thought. 49 appears a lot when I do that. To me I take it as a "yes". I've found confort in it somehow lol
As for other moments my mind is usually on my beloved, thinking about life, where's it going, and progressing spiritually.

no_thing
27-05-2011, 07:08 AM
what do you need help with?

email me and i can try..........

Hez0405
28-05-2011, 09:00 AM
A lot of people talk about seeing numbers all the time, I tend to hear a certain word repeated by different people, tv, in books and in magazines all day or sometimes all week.

I dont think it means anything, but its quite interesting :D Just thought you lovely people may wanted to know this!

NetSeeker
01-06-2011, 02:32 PM
4's and 7's, such as 477 or 447 - The angels congratulate you and say, "Keep up the great work! You are on a roll. Keep your thoughts focused, because it's having a big and positive effect."

4's and 9's, such as 494 or 449 - The angels say to you that it is time to let go of a situation that has ended. They remind you that, as one door closes, another opens. The angels are certainly helping you to open new doors and to heal from any pain that accompanies the transition that you are now undergoing. Please ask your angels to help you have faith that these endings and beginnings are answers to your prayers.

---
is what Doreen has to say on the matter.

I tend to get shown a lot of number combinations and I find it usually occurs when I'm thinking or feeling a certain thought/emotion. So try to figure out what you're thinking or feeling when you see a number combination that stands out to you. Is it a positive or negative thought/feeling? If it's positive, then they're probably telling you to keep it up. If it's negative then they are probably telling you to change it.

Also, could you make the text in your signature smaller? Right now it's screaming at me :D