PDA

View Full Version : King of the field.

dreamer
28-11-2006, 02:33 PM
I've always been intrigued by the field as described in the bhagavad gita.

I had an idea come to me last night which I enjoyed mulling over so I thought i'd share it.

I've been thinking recently in terms of my reality being like a bubble, I look in from a point on the wall of the bubble and see an ever changing landscape of "my life". So behind my head is nothing - black space as it were and in front of me is my field of vision (like the inner wall of the bubble as it were). I've been playing with this idea for a while, like i'm looking in on my own mind sort of thing -after Bob23 provided a link which alluded to this.

Anyway last night I thought maybe my field of vision is the field as described in the BG. Maybe I am creator of this field, King as it were. I look at the inner wall of my bubble and it reflects my thought processes, moods etc. So anyway this allowed me to feel quite empowered and my third eye started magnetising, the world suddenly became just what was in my field and it was up to me to be a fair, just and generous king of my field- the funniest thing happened, i was watching the news and evry story was positive for a good five minutes, 4 different positive stories all in a row , it was as if I had been transferred to a nicer parallel universe. Then I thought I bet this stops being so perfect soon and at that moment my 2 month old son started crying lol.

Just thought i'd share this.

White Rabbit
28-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Very insightful, I believe it :wink:

Lapis
28-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Very nice dreamer! Maybe you're being shown how you (each of us in our own ways) are the creators of our personal and collective realities? Maybe we're reaching a point where we need to take much more conscious responsibility for what we are and are not willing to have in our 'realities' now? Like you, I prefer having all positive stories on the TV news. :wink: We're shown huge and far reaching wisdoms in exactly the ways you've described. I'd suggest you experiment with consciously creating some things you want in your 'reality' now and see what else happens. Great stuff!

Well all need to learn how to focus on what we want and not on what we don't want! Manifesting happens so fast now.