PDA

View Full Version : Energy

White Rabbit
27-11-2006, 12:58 AM
http://hyperspace.chat.ru/pleiades-uks018.jpg
I believe we were all once a complete mass of energy in the universe, and then we were divided and placed on different planets, along with the animals and all natural things, i believe our pure essence is 'the light' our natural state of being. we are energy beings, and everything we do affects our surrounding energies and their surrounding energies and so on, energy gives off vibration and this vibration affects all that is. This is why i believe so strongly in prana and energy healing, i believe everything natural contains this energy and i have seen it surrounding it all. kirlian photography has shown many people the energy i am speaking of. Auras and chakras, the etheric field. This is also the main reason why i believe so strongly in crystal therapy, also that i can feel this energy emanating from everything. This is a very big reason why mankind should eliminate hate from his heart and war from our planet. In everyday life, everything should be done with great compassion for all and positive thoughts should envelop the mind so that negative thoughts cannot take over and cause such chaos. Why do we judge each other? we are not any better than our friends or neighbours, we are all equal and just as sensitive to these energies as the next person. I just wanted to share a bit of my thoughts with everyone, i see too much hate and judgement in this world to keep quiet about it. I'm sorry if this offends anyone, this is just my belief and i am not against yours, everyone should have their own, and i am not trying to make anyone think differently. I have never been able to say this anywhere else, so please don't take offence, i am always open minded and i am also always learning, but these are my thoughts at this present moment. Have great love for all creatures great and small, and our world shall return to IT'S natural state of being. *Namaste*:hug3:[COLOR=#2e8b57]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=royalblue][I][B]"Great souls are they who see that spiritual is stronger than material force, that thoughts rule the world."

kundalini
27-11-2006, 02:40 AM
That's a great post White Rabbit!

Kundalini.

~Jay~
27-11-2006, 10:40 AM
I'll second that! :wink: And welcome to the forums too, White Rabbit.:smile:

Third eye
27-11-2006, 12:17 PM
White rebbit ,in reply to this ,i will post a poem which I read in some other forum , at 6sigma

A energy is flowing between us
dont be sad , it will pass on thus
be happy , make someone happy
a chain of happiness will form thus

A reaction to every action
a anger to every anger
a energy is flowing beteen us,
may create a war among thus

Be a healer to every pain
your pain is my pain
your joy is my joy
a energy is flowing between us
a feeling of well being is spread thus

Be a bead of the lace
a bead by bead
become a beautiful necklace to be
adorned by the existence
a beauty is seen thus

cweiters
27-11-2006, 07:40 PM
You go...... White Rabbit I too am happy you are able to express this message here at SF, in reading it I want to just shout the whole thing out loud..
Just make me feel like preaching :blob3:

Love
cw

White Rabbit
28-11-2006, 01:06 AM
Thank you so much everyone for your input :D it is much appreciated! i just wish so many others thought like this because then riding on the bus wouldn't be so upsetting, watching all those faces judging and hearing all those voices hating and so full of ego. Teenagers AND little kids are becoming so corrupt nowadays it hurts to hear them talk sometimes. once again thank you VERY much for your replies, i was afraid i was going to hurt someone's beliefs or offend some one by expressing so much. Love is all you need :hug3: *Namaste*