PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna help me read my chart?

surrendertotheflow
22-05-2011, 04:01 PM
I can't actually find one of those visual charts that have line placements and whatnot, but I do want to learn how to read one of those.

I was born 2-15-88 at 10:35 a.m. in Putnam, CT

I have learned a little about my Sun sign, but I really don't understand a lot of what I read, especially about houses and cusps. I don't really understand astrology, but I believe in it so much! very frustrating, I usually learn things really easily.

So, if anyone wants to help me out or is good at this and can give me some good advice or reading, I would love the help :hug3:
Namaste

astroboy
22-05-2011, 07:03 PM
I can't actually find one of those visual charts that have line placements and whatnot, but I do want to learn how to read one of those.

I was born 2-15-88 at 10:35 a.m. in Putnam, CT

Try biorythm Chart.
http://cycletourist.com/biochart/

surrendertotheflow
22-05-2011, 08:19 PM
thanks astroboy. but I still don't understand it. lol. what date do i put for chart date. today's?

astroboy
23-05-2011, 06:45 AM
thanks astroboy. but I still don't understand it. lol. what date do i put for chart date. today's?

Chart Date remains as May 2011 - the present month because you're interested to know things at the present time. OK let me help you with the interpretation of your chart [pls look at your chart as well]. Click Biochart Tab below to come to your chart. You will see a display of the 3 lines flow chart. As at 23rd May you're pretty ok. But on the 31st, you better hibernate away.
The three colored lines reflect your Physical Emotional Intellectual states.

If you want to know when is the best time to do physical activities, follow the highs of the blue line. For studies and paper work, the Green line and for overall high motivated days, the red line.

King Solomon says, There is a time for rest and a time for activity.

surrendertotheflow
23-05-2011, 04:01 PM
neat! thank you, I'll have a looksie :smile:

Moggy
24-05-2011, 12:25 PM
You have Sun in Aquarius so the life-generating creative potential of the solar force manifests as the need to disseminate information and to participate in ever-widening circles of social relationships.

Your Moon in Capricorn depicts the emotional aspect of the lunar force as a feeling of security through the structure and control of the immediate environment.

Your Taurus Ascendant - also known as the 1st house or Rising Sign - indicates your initial approach to life manifests as a need to achieve some form of concrete success through the projection of yourself upon the environment, which is to say that no matter what the inner motivations, your drives will be externally expressed with caution and circumspection.

The Sun Sign depicts your essence, the Ascendant your image. The relationship between the two is signified by the Moon (individual receptivity). The Moon takes the energy from the Sun, modifies it according to feelings, and transmits it to the Ascendant, which then projects it in the form of an image onto the immediate environment.

Moggy

surrendertotheflow
24-05-2011, 02:51 PM
You have Sun in Aquarius so the life-generating creative potential of the solar force manifests as the need to disseminate information and to participate in ever-widening circles of social relationships.

Your Moon in Capricorn depicts the emotional aspect of the lunar force as a feeling of security through the structure and control of the immediate environment.

Your Taurus Ascendant - also known as the 1st house or Rising Sign - indicates your initial approach to life manifests as a need to achieve some form of concrete success through the projection of yourself upon the environment, which is to say that no matter what the inner motivations, your drives will be externally expressed with caution and circumspection.

The Sun Sign depicts your essence, the Ascendant your image. The relationship between the two is signified by the Moon (individual receptivity). The Moon takes the energy from the Sun, modifies it according to feelings, and transmits it to the Ascendant, which then projects it in the form of an image onto the immediate environment.

Moggy

Thanks Moggy! That was enlightening :D