PDA

View Full Version : My dad has an EMF Meter [K2]?

fire-in-your-new-shoes
22-05-2011, 03:12 AM
I think that's an EMF, not sure. But he's living four hours away from me currently, and is convinced the house he's in is haunted so he purchased a K2 meter online and has been using it every night the past couple of nights and texting me what he's been seeing. But today he sent me a text saying that he felt a cold spot so he used the K2 meter and it lit up all the way but then immediately went back down and at the same time, he got electrocuted all the way through his brain, as he described. He said it scared him and he doesn't want to use it anymore, and I'm worried about him. What could that be? Is it possible to be actually electrocuted by these meters, paranormal or not? Has anyone ever heard of this happening? Thanks a lot.

Silver
22-05-2011, 05:04 AM
Well, if he survived then he's probably ok. It could be as much of an emotional reaction since he's probably never dealt with that kind of stuff before inhis life. That is just my guess, anyway. Did he say he was going to see a doctor about it? I'm wondering how you feel about him involving you in this kind of information and experience. I mean, I know you worry about him, but you know. I hope someone comes along soon who knows about the machines. I can't help you there. Do you talk to anybody where you are, your mom or anything about all this? Bless you.

Trace
23-05-2011, 09:42 AM
You cant get electrocuted from a K2 emf meter. They run on batteries. They also light up if there is any electromagnetic field. If you put one near anything electrical or a computer screen , they light up. Before you use one, you should do a baseline reading in the house to make sure that something electrical is not setting it off.

Scibat
23-05-2011, 04:04 PM
You cant get electrocuted from a K2 emf meter. They run on batteries. They also light up if there is any electromagnetic field. If you put one near anything electrical or a computer screen , they light up. Before you use one, you should do a baseline reading in the house to make sure that something electrical is not setting it off.

Trace is correct, I also own an EMF meter. It only detects, and whatever it was detecting was probably what caused the phenomena your father describes, not the meter itself.

chilblains
29-05-2011, 10:01 AM
There is a possibility that the entity he thinks he picked up did something to the k2 to make the electric shock.If you put your tongue on the end of the 9v battery you will get like a buzz on your tongue it wont kill you but could make you jump.Although im just guessing as im no expert, but i went an all night vigil and we were getting stones thrown at us so spirit can do some crazy thinks.

Trace
02-06-2011, 02:44 AM
To be honest, I cant see anyway that a K2 would do this. I have never heard of this. It would be more like the spirit could have caused it to his hand but not through the device. I have experienced rock throwing and actually caught it on video.

Scibat
02-06-2011, 04:40 AM
To be honest, I cant see anyway that a K2 would do this. I have never heard of this. It would be more like the spirit could have caused it to his hand but not through the device. I have experienced rock throwing and actually caught it on video.

I wanna see! Pleeeease? :glasses3:

Trace
05-06-2011, 12:31 PM
This is the rock throwing we caught on video. There were 4 of us in this tunnel, all girls. No one else. The stone throwing is a common occurance in this tunnel. I have also gathered evp from there too at different stages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxpLJClZE7Q

Thunder
17-07-2011, 01:00 AM
Hello, I've had a ghost to say the least in my shop crazy things went on we caught a girl on video many voice and my boyfriend has been attack. We have not played with this stuff here before hes never even believed in ghost until this. But boy is he a believer now. Most wouldn't believe the story. But its something that will mess with him forever. tell your dad to be careful and seek professional help. Ghost could be demons hiding. Tell him not to provoke it.