PDA

View Full Version : Put your sail out

Miss Hepburn
19-05-2011, 11:32 PM
I'm sure many here feel it.

Whatever one calls it - the 2012 Phenomenon?

But, I must say, I , Miss Hepburn am not propelling myself
forward this much spiritually.

The only thing I could maybe take credit for is my 'sail is up and there is a wind'.
I am indeed open, expecting, anxious, waiting, receptive and ready ---and thus -
I can read one sentence of truth - and tear up with awe and humilty and gratitude because I'm there -I understand - I 'get it'.

I read what the well known masters are saying - Buddhist, Sufi, Christian, Hindu -
And I get it.
Why?
Because my sail is up and I'm being propelled spiritually - I'm not 'doing' it.
It is a Gift.

This wasn't happening this fast 2 or 3 decades ago. I was meditating for hours a day - living a monastic, disciplined
lifestyle in an ashram - way more than now.

Any one else getting that something special is going on?

:smile: Miss Hepburn

zipzip
19-05-2011, 11:37 PM
something special? OH YEAH!!!!

I feel that I have also come a long way and just kinda sitting back and waiting...... I feel something will happen, something good, and just writing that gives me the shivers.....ohhh baby!!!! lol

zipzip

starrschild
20-05-2011, 02:31 AM
This energy wave we are riding has been gifted to us from Gaia for all of our devotion and dedication to her in her awakening. A true blessing. I am in awe. Spiritual Bliss.
Namaste,
Tiffany

TzuJanLi
20-05-2011, 02:31 AM
Greetings..

There has never been a time when something 'special' wasn't happening, now we just know about it instantly..

I sense that there is a 'reckoning' in the works, where the gap between the wealthy and the poor will be undone.. where a person's worth is known by their fairness to all their brothers and sisters.. a process that holds sincerity and justice above possessions and trends.. where compassion is the standard for understanding others.. i hope this is so..

Be well..