PDA

View Full Version : New Archetype

athribiristan
19-05-2011, 04:09 AM
For most of my life I have identified strongly with the Warrior. I have lived many lives as one type of warrior or another. Starting in my teens when I was first introduced to duality as a concept and culminating within the last two years or so I have moved away from the warrior role. The reason for this is I have become aware that when one creates the concept of an opposing force, one becomes defined by and dependent on that force.

About a week ago I had a vision of an old man surrounded by his generations. He sat lazily in his chair on the porch of his house and watched many generations of his family working and playing in the fields. He was old and happy and full of wonder. He is the Patriarch and I think I will be getting to know him.

unus supra
19-05-2011, 04:15 AM
that is a beautiful image my friend...

i can relate. i mean that.

nightowl
19-05-2011, 04:27 AM
For most of my life I have identified strongly with the Warrior. I have lived many lives as one type of warrior or another. Starting in my teens when I was first introduced to duality as a concept and culminating within the last two years or so I have moved away from the warrior role. The reason for this is I have become aware that when one creates the concept of an opposing force, one becomes defined by and dependent on that force.

About a week ago I had a vision of an old man surrounded by his generations. He sat lazily in his chair on the porch of his house and watched many generations of his family working and playing in the fields. He was old and happy and full of wonder. He is the Patriarch and I think I will be getting to know him.

It is cool how archetypes change as we progress in life, it make life so interesting! New manna, have fun...:smile:

nightowl

Silver
19-05-2011, 04:38 AM
That IS pretty cool~*

athribiristan
20-05-2011, 03:22 AM
It is cool how archetypes change as we progress in life, it make life so interesting! New manna, have fun...:smile:

nightowl

What has me excited is that this is more than just a change in this lifetime. This is a change that spans many lives. A whole new phase of spiritual growth. I feel ready to own this role.

Enya
20-05-2011, 04:45 PM
That's wonderful, Athribiristan - both the change and the fact that you are aware of and ready for it. :hug2: There are many people stepping up to new ways of Be-ing this year.