PDA

View Full Version : Natures Song

Honza
24-11-2006, 11:31 AM
Dear Nature is a song and also sings a song.
All the various plants, animals and landscapes are musical forms. They are an expression of Gods infinite Love and Variety.
To me its not just us (people) who were created in Gods image, but nature too. Looking at nature is like looking at a photograph of God; its his image.

Nature is very wild and beautiful. The physical forms of which it is built are crystal clear in their expression. From Lichen to Mountains the natural world is a startling expression of the Divine.

I see it as Gods song rising out of the void; as his Creation which he is bringing to life with his Love.
Of course we are a part of that song and are being created just as we are learning to create too.

True Nature can be dangerous and cruel but those are qualities of Gods perfection and 'gravitas'. His monumental depth and profoundness.

Regards, Honza. :color: :color: :color:

kundalini
29-11-2006, 06:35 PM
I enjoyed reading that Honza, thanks.

Enlightener
30-11-2006, 02:54 PM
You reminded me of that energy healer that did that book about healing with angels.

Her voice was so soothing, and very loving and caring.

Enlightener

cweiters
30-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Thanks Honza I'd like to add to your beautiful song; nature is also the healing example of how powerful one cycle of Gods creation really is.
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Nature has and astonishing way of demonstrating the cycles of life and time working together as one. Nature constantly tells me there is a time to blossom, a time to sleep, a time to fall down, and a time to spring up again. This is also true for people, I must accept each season of my life as a part of my natural life cycle. Truly I