PDA

View Full Version : Living Multiple Lives at the Same Time

TheReason
17-05-2011, 02:27 AM
I am very in touch with my past lives. I've had vivid dreams since I was a little girl of my past lives, and have gone to many psychics that were shocked at how vivid my visions were. I have written journals about them, but at this point in my life, I am getting really confused. My lives run into eachother on the time scale, and the only explanation is I've lived both. I have often pondered the concept of "time" since I was small. I asked my parents even if time was really "real". I also believe in different dimensions, and that we live in all different dimensions. Anyway, hope I've explained my meaning clearly - just seeing if anyone else thinks this way...

athribiristan
17-05-2011, 02:44 AM
I am very in touch with my past lives. I've had vivid dreams since I was a little girl of my past lives, and have gone to many psychics that were shocked at how vivid my visions were. I have written journals about them, but at this point in my life, I am getting really confused. My lives run into eachother on the time scale, and the only explanation is I've lived both. I have often pondered the concept of "time" since I was small. I asked my parents even if time was really "real". I also believe in different dimensions, and that we live in all different dimensions. Anyway, hope I've explained my meaning clearly - just seeing if anyone else thinks this way...

I have been toying with this concept myself. What if we are living ALL of the lives on the planet at the same time?

Trieah
17-05-2011, 03:04 AM
Last year, I took a couple of classes on Past Lives and Lives Between Lives. It kind of sounds like you may have experienced what my instructor called a Non linear time line.

Lifetimes don't have to follow along the progression of time as we know it in the physical realm. When writing up our life scrips, we can also choose whatever time period would best suit our needs. And since there really is no such thing as time in the astral plane/spirit world, it's completely feasible to be able to accomplish such a thing. And if that can happen, then why couldn't it also happen that you could actually have a couple of lifetimes actually meet up at some point in the time line?

What ages do you feel/know you are at, in these different lives that seem to be in the same time period? Could it be that in one life, you lived a very long time. But after that life was over, you decided to be reborn into a year where your previous life was still being played out at some point?

Another theory, is perhaps one of these lifetimes in either an intuitied life of someone else who is currently in spirit, and projecting their memories onto you for some reason that they only know. Or that you're such a strong empath, that you're just able to tune into the conscious of some other person's past life.

It sounds like you have quite a fascinating dilemma on your hands. Have you ever considered going through past life regressions to find out for sure what's going on?

Trieah
17-05-2011, 03:06 AM
I have been toying with this concept myself. What if we are living ALL of the lives on the planet at the same time?

Heh, that sounds like a book I read a while back, called Lucid Living by Tim Freke

Lovely
17-05-2011, 04:41 AM
This happens to me... if this is true then could it be I am living another life right now... because
I feel like I am to be honest. I'll have a random memory of a past life but it takes place in my
current life time. For example I will have memories of being a teenager in 1996 but I was born in 1995.

Asrais
17-05-2011, 04:51 AM
:confused2: if this was correct, that means it would be possible to meet ourselves, as a different person?

This is giving me a headache!

Lovely
17-05-2011, 04:57 AM
:confused2: if this was correct, that means it would be possible to meet ourselves, as a different person?

I thought that too. But maybe our other lives are happening in a different
dimension. Still... what if way way into the future going to another dimension
is very possible, then we could go into the same dimension as our other life.
If that makes sense?lol

TheReason
17-05-2011, 05:29 AM
So many possibilities here! I have thought about different dimensions, that everything we thought was "reality" isn't after all. Anyway, I feel strongly that there really is no "time", that we created that. And since the Universe has no boundaries, we are able to indeed be in more than one place at a time. It's not something our brains are meant to wrap around, it just "is". It's so difficult to explain every reason and aspect of everything that I can only think that we are not capable of understanding it fully. Not in this dimension, it's almost like the more analytical we get with our brains, the more it baffles us. We actually do better just accepting what is. If everyone only realized the reason why we are here is so simple - to raise vibration of energies, being loving & compassionate. That's our lesson, but we make things so complicated. So the world is so complicated, when everything could be so simple. But I have to tell myself - there must be bad for there to be good and there must be dark for there to be light...

Trieah
17-05-2011, 09:51 PM

During that class I had on Past Lifes, our teacher was telling us of a concept that could fit your description. She said that there is always a percentage of us that stays within the Light, our Higher Consciousness. And at the time of writing out our life scripts, we can choose just how much of "us" stayed in the Light in order to give us guidance, and how much we may need in current life experience to help us get through. Not only that, but we can even choose to split that current life percentage up into two bodies.

There was a case where a woman had died, and her sister went to a psychic to talk to her sister's spirit. The spirit told her that there was another aspect of her, still living over in France. And this person would be, for all tense and purposes, the same being as the part of her that died. The only difference was, the person in France would be working on a whole other set of karmic issues.

So, I'm guessing that it would be possible to actually meet up with another aspect of yourself, if your soul had chosen to split itself up during the same time line. Only, I'm not really sure if your Higher self or guides would recommend it, cause it does have the potential for boggling the mind way too much :wink:

earthwanderess
17-05-2011, 10:09 PM
I have wondered if I am living another life in my dreams. I have scenes that I remember when I wake in this life and the same people are in these dreams. What bothers me about this concept is that I do not fully remember the other life, so this makes me wonder about other possibilities.

Enya
17-05-2011, 10:34 PM
The thing is, time, especially linear time, is a human invention. It doesn't actually exist for other dimensions or levels, so it is entirely possible to live many lives at one time in different dimensions.
Time is an illusion... lunchtime doubly so. :wink:

Asrais
17-05-2011, 10:47 PM
So, I'm guessing that it would be possible to actually meet up with another aspect of yourself, if your soul had chosen to split itself up during the same time line. Only, I'm not really sure if your Higher self or guides would recommend it, cause it does have the potential for boggling the mind way too much :wink:

Consider my mind boggled!!

I wonder what would happen, if you met yourself. Would it be instant recognition, like with a soul mate? Or would you're other self be so different that you wouldn't know them. What if it was the opposite sex, could bring a whole new meaning to self love!! Or would ones head simply explode like a robot with a paradox?:icon_eek:

Trieah
17-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Consider my mind boggled!!

I wonder what would happen, if you met yourself. Would it be instant recognition, like with a soul mate? Or would you're other self be so different that you wouldn't know them. What if it was the opposite sex, could bring a whole new meaning to self love!! Or would ones head simply explode like a robot with a paradox?:icon_eek:

Oh the possibilities! May we never fully get to understand them all in one lifetime, just to prevent our heads from exploding, LOL.

Coming2
20-05-2011, 07:10 PM
The books Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls talks about living 2 different lives at the same time. The book suggests, through the study of past life regression, that we have the ability to fragment leaving a piece of us always in the afterlife. It states that although it doesnt happen often there are some souls who want to progress more quickly so they choose to be reborn into 2 separate entities sharing the same soul. Both those books have forever changed my views on death, past lives and the afterlife.

Light and Love~

Bluegreen
20-05-2011, 08:58 PM
I came across a suggestion that all lives are lived simultaneously, not only that, it was also suggested that everything has already happened. I find the latter part particularly difficult to wrap my mind around.

Unfortunately I cannot find the text again.

Squatchit
20-05-2011, 09:15 PM
I can't wrap my head around it either...but it kind of rings true in my heart.

And meeting yourself - funny, but both parties (you and you) would most likely not know the weirdness of the situation.

You know on those rare occasions where you meet someone and feel like you know them already...maybe you do...maybe they are you!! :icon_eek:

Squatch

ravenstar
04-06-2011, 10:17 PM
I thought that too. But maybe our other lives are happening in a different
dimension. Still... what if way way into the future going to another dimension
is very possible, then we could go into the same dimension as our other life.
If that makes sense?lol

Interestingly, I'm reading a very good book called Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss M.D.

On page 69, Catherine was under hypnosis recalliing a past live where she was experiencing a heart attack from a previous lifetime. After her death she was in this in-between state of light and peacefulness when she spoke of "The eyes of the Master Spirits"......"

There are many dimensions.....I have been to different planes at different times. Each one is a level of higher consciousness. What plane we go to depends upon how far we've progressed...."

"The Masters" talk of dimensions again later in the book but unfortunately I'm not sure which page these were on :icon_frown:

What I have to come to spiritually understand in my own growth is that DNA is living history and we are learning how to unlock and discover our soul's ancient and recent lifetimes. With these stories flooding our consciousness, we are becoming multidimensional beings....with the ability to flip from on station (so to speak) to another, understanding more of who we are.

In Many Lives, Many Masters, Catherine told Dr. Weiss, she had reincarnated 89 times.

iolite
05-06-2011, 04:49 AM
Has anyone read Jane Robert's "The Education of Oversoul 7", "The Further Education of Oversoul 7" and "Oversoul 7 and the Museum of Time". They were written in the 70's and are based on the Seth materials. They are still in print. They touch on this very subject!

surrendertotheflow
05-06-2011, 10:15 PM
I can't wrap my head around it either...but it kind of rings true in my heart.

And meeting yourself - funny, but both parties (you and you) would most likely not know the weirdness of the situation.

You know on those rare occasions where you meet someone and feel like you know them already...maybe you do...maybe they are you!! :icon_eek:

Squatch

Yes!!! I love it! :hello2:

And then again, every person we DO come into contact with IS us, because we are all one. I love that paradox.... we are many, yet we are one :D

Enlightener
06-06-2011, 08:35 AM
We are living many parallel lives, past lives, future lives, simultaneously.
We have past selves and future selves all existing at the same time, possibly going on forever one way and forever the other way.

We are living lives in other dimensions and on other planets as well. We are multi-dimensional beings.

We are existing everywhere all the time, if you really want to get existential, just think that everyone on earth is you, in a different incarnation. You are always meeting yourself, your other incarnations, here. You are incarnated as animals, bugs, people etc. This is, technically, God, incarnating into the physical. You are God, and thus, you are everywhere, everyone and everything.

Blessings,

Eblinbjhas