PDA

View Full Version : Tips for the best affirmation.

Toomuchman
15-05-2011, 10:57 PM
I have read many accounts of people who have used affirmation with extra ordinary results. I have a health problem, that even the doctors can not identify what exactly it is. How can i address this problem through affirmation? I will appreciate if any one has some tips.

New Rage Guru
16-05-2011, 03:16 AM
Hi TMM.
Believe in yourself and your path. You are where you are supposed to be and every moment you have lived has had purpose and necessity attached to it.
Ummmm....
So that as an affirmation would be. "I believe in myself and my path. I am exactly where I am supposed to be with my every moment resonating purpose."
That's a fix all affirmation...
Peace.

Toomuchman
16-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Am going to try this. Thanks for sharing.

aser's homie
22-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Be simple but clear cut in persuation.
Use words like 'breathe', 'easy', 'painless', 'therapy', 'anew', 'overjoyous', 'undistructable',and generalize what affirmation when dealing with potentials of the heart chakra.
Use words like 'conqueror', 'satisfied', 'king', 'infinate', 'fullest', 'straight', and generalize what affirmation when dealing with potentials of the root chakra.
etc.

etc.
---------
Simple
precise
demanding
pulsive
powerful,
these five traits should be counted in affirmations.

Gem
23-05-2011, 04:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=195E2QwZBlk

Katie_Kava
23-05-2011, 10:05 AM
Try and be as specific as you can with your affirmation and make sure you use present tense eg:

My health is the best it has ever been, My (insert problem organ/pain here) has healed completely, I am easily diagnosed and healed. etc

You don't need to know what is causing the problem, you can affirm the opposite of your symptoms. For instance say you are having unexplained stomach pain:

my digestive system is totally calm and healthy
my stomach easily digests all food with ease
my stomach feels wonderful and light

serendipity2011
23-05-2011, 04:22 PM
I am beautiful, smart and capable.