PDA

View Full Version : How your chakra is

MoonDancer
15-05-2011, 04:11 AM
When people say their certain chakra is in need of healing. How do you know? Do you need to become more in-tuned with them? Is this through mediation?

Gem
15-05-2011, 06:34 AM
When people say their certain chakra is in need of healing. How do you know? Do you need to become more in-tuned with them? Is this through mediation?

It's to work on emotional mental blocks by becoming more deeply aware of them and as emotions cause physical sensations feeling the sensations as they rise and fall in the body is effective in bringing 'issues' to cognition, so there are particular methods which are effective there... It's to root out the cause so the symptoms vanish.

Lightspirit
15-05-2011, 08:02 AM
I am not sure but I know when I meditate and concentrate on them they feel healthier

aser's homie
15-05-2011, 10:31 PM
I have a top trick.

Turns out the power of play words make significances out of what we be.

I get sound recorder and make recite what I want in potential with my chakras and that works like fine wine.

<>

Individual examples

Example 1# My chakras are being fed full light

Example 2# My chakras are growing in measure

Example 3# My chakras are leveling to my strongest chakra

Example 4# My chakras are feeling better

Example 5# My chakras are ready for anything

Example 6# MY chakras are the most consistent I can think of

Have you known the power of subliminal messages? There are program fit for it's dedication on dowload.com, you'll know then that the power of words are crucial much to stanced to the quantum of this life we with-hold.

The reciting power works like a muscle, will get developed for greater results. Thirty minutes of recitation is good spoon feed for starters.