PDA

View Full Version : Something Won't Let Me Sleep

SpokenWurd
14-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Hello forum family!! How is everyone...good I hope. I need a little help. Something appears to be in my presence when I try to go to sleep. I believe it is a human entity. The reason I say that is because there is nothing to strange happening like things being knocked over and the liking but every time I nod off I hear a popping noise in the corner of the room. With that said, I hear the noise in the same corner majority of the time. Sometimes it will make the sound in the opposite corner of the room. I don't know what to do or think of this. Last night I went to sleep woke up in the middle of the night...I was up maybe 10 seconds and then I heard the pop. I am not scared or anything it just boggles me not to know what I am dealing with. When I hear the noise or believe the entity is present I don't have any strange feelings (sad, angry, and the like). What I can say is that I stay in an apartment complex and last month we renovated and replaced the carpet. Also we replaced tile in the bathroom and kitchen.But again like I say the only thing that is going on is popping noises in the corner, and it only happens when I try to sleep. Sometimes right before I hear the popping I hear a little shuffling in that corner...I think it sounds like footsteps or something...but I don't know. The main question is what am I dealing with??? And how do I get rid of this entity.

E. E. Mitch Ham Ell
14-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Hello.
Again, I speak the same thing:

"Your solution, is profoundly simple.
Effectively, the major part of the suggestions above, work, of couse, I do not deni that, but, before you to be a capacitated LightWorker, I think that the better way to solve problems with desincarnateds, is begging help to the Light.
Beg to the Light (God, Jesus, Buda, who you believe that has capacity to conduct to Light a poor lost soul), that She conduct that spirit to superior plans. And, the spirit will leave.
A human being, before to be a capacitated Light Worker, and to have formation and experience to deal with the spiritual world (without dangers), he must beg help to Light, and do not try to solve the problems alone, because, that is so dangerous, and can end in bad consequences, including, death.
Spirituality, is not a game, is the most serious thing, with what we can deal in our lives.
The wrost thing that can ocurrs with us, in relation to the world's things, is to lose our body, our money, or our posses, but, the wrost thing that can ocurrs in relation to the spirit's things, is the fall of our soul in suffering, for years, decades, centuries, or more. Then, we need to have much care, and atention."

Alexandre
Sacred Space Mitch Ham Ell
http://www.mitchhamell.com.br/