PDA

View Full Version : Ego...

Widdles55
13-05-2011, 06:49 PM
I have been on a quest to rid myself of my ego. Or at least understand it more and see what makes it tick. But recently its constantly 'attacking' me attacking me to the point I can't stand it. But only when I try and clear my mind. Ill go through out my day feeling fine, though there are some random bouts of worry or fear that it just throws at me. I know that its just doing this to bring me down. Its not until I try and meditate does it really let loose and I see it, but dont see it.

When I sit down to meditate I breath through the bones to get me to relax. I have a limited amount of time to meditate most days and now I find my self sitting down for an hour but the whole time was spent trying to clear my mind, and the only thing I am left with are disturbing images of dying friends and family that really make me sad. I am now slowly becoming more and more depressed, no motivation to do anything. I just want it to stop. :icon_frown:

Anyone out there think they could help? I'd appreciate anything

yinepu
13-05-2011, 06:58 PM
I have been on a quest to rid myself of my ego. Or at least understand it more and see what makes it tick. But recently its constantly 'attacking' me attacking me to the point I can't stand it. But only when I try and clear my mind. Ill go through out my day feeling fine, though there are some random bouts of worry or fear that it just throws at me. I know that its just doing this to bring me down. Its not until I try and meditate does it really let loose and I see it, but dont see it.

When I sit down to meditate I breath through the bones to get me to relax. I have a limited amount of time to meditate most days and now I find my self sitting down for an hour but the whole time was spent trying to clear my mind, and the only thing I am left with are disturbing images of dying friends and family that really make me sad. I am now slowly becoming more and more depressed, no motivation to do anything. I just want it to stop. :icon_frown:

Hey widdle , its cool . Your ego is apart of you , dont fight it , it just is, but if your arrogant, ignorant, rude, pigheaded and cant seem to share any common space with anyone then yes you have an issue..... But otherwise dont beat yourself up.

You have to work side by side with your ego , it will eventually fade , but not one human being can say they have rid themselves fully of thier ego !

Look at even the most profound on this forum , when words are spoken,they still come back to defend thier words... its pride , which as they say is ego based... you know what who cares .. you should be proud !

Do you have any specific examples ??

TzuJanLi
13-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Greetings..

Stop using the word ego, it is an invalid concept that creates a false sense of separation within your wholeness..

Be well..

yinepu
13-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Greetings..

Stop using the word ego, it is an invalid concept that creates a false sense of separation within your wholeness..

Be well..

Hi Tzu what would you call it , or how would you descibe what others call the ego ??

Perry J
13-05-2011, 07:20 PM
These Eckhart videos will do it...
http://vimeo.com/13056150

Everyone talk about the ego now, maybe Eckhart was the man who started it all? Ego is the false sense of self. It's a false identification, and all identifications have a survival instinct...

northstar
13-05-2011, 07:22 PM
you are in the process... you must first find it in order to loose it... then re-create it in your own image... dont think its necessarily a bad thing... you asked for the process, so now you are getting it...

its about becoming cause in your life... rather than the effect of past experience... when these things jump out at you, face them, find out where they originated, then make a new choice... you decide... will your past dictate to you, or will you dictate to your past...

two definitions for false ego... those dictated by your past and the fine line between your physical self and spiritual self... make sure you are working on the right one...

its a process... let it come

(btw... love your picture... thats great... lol)

Widdles55
13-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Thank you nothstar, I had actually forgotten that I did ask for this a while back, but I didn't expect it in this way. Now everything is clear, I feel silly now. x.x

Thanks everyone for your words, and thank you on the picture :)

TzuJanLi
13-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Greetings..

Hi Tzu what would you call it , or how would you descibe what others call the ego ??
I have no understanding of 'ego', there's only Life.. 'ego' is simply a label we use to assign arbitrary values to, usually values about ourselfs or others that are considered unfavorably or undesirable, like.. "false sense of self", it's not 'false', it's who 'you' have chosen to be, but people don't like every aspect of themselves, so.. they label some aspects as 'ego', as if that makes it somehow not really who they are..

"Ego" is another distraction that distorts what 'is' actually happening.. people are filled with beliefs that occupy their mind's capacity for clarity.. discard that which distorts clarity, this will simplify existence and Life.. revealing the mysteries hidden by beliefs..

Be well..

themaster
13-05-2011, 11:06 PM
Greetings..

Be well..Leggo my EGO :tongue: :D

Prokopton
13-05-2011, 11:09 PM
I think there's too much againstness in your approach. Whatever is in you that you are cutting off or dissociating from, it wants to be whole but it has its own point of view. Instead of cutting it off, I'd speak to it, and ultimately integrate with it.

I prefer the concept of the 'shadow' to that of the 'ego' -- yes there are parts of you that are dark and can seem 'against' you, but you have to merge with them and transcend into a greater whole.

seeker2011
13-05-2011, 11:22 PM
widdles
I can caution you on trying to do anything to ego.
As I think of it: ego is our 3d self. TZU says there isn't one, that's sort of anti-intutively-obvious, isnt it? We are here, by the demands of Nature, as a 3d personality. After all, doesn't ego mean = me, myself, and I? the apparently seperate self, designed by Nature to experience the physical world.
As I interpret you original post, I agree whole heartedly with your sentiment. I experience ego fighting me all the time. But, as I have learned, ego is fighting for it's existance, and sometimes results in ego fighting ego....I take that to mean we, as the "I AM" are in the ring with it. Now i know all this verbage doesn't make a lot of sense, that's because ego is fighting me right now. He doesn't want me learning about spiritual things and the truth of our existance. He wants to be "king" of the world. That's what Nature designed him to do. I see our job being to depose ego and find out what we are inherently, why is that so difficult? I can only guess that to survive, ego was endowed with the self preservation instinct at inception. When we start to discover our 'more than physical' selves, it threatens ego, who fights back. "Fighting for it's life" as my psychic reader says, and that's what we fight. OUr right to be as opposed to ego's job to live in the world.
If any of this makes sense, I would be glad to hear it.

seeker2011
13-05-2011, 11:26 PM
By the way,
Eckhart didn't start anything. He is spouting stuff that was originally written thousands of years ago. And more recently, translated by people like Leadbetter, Besant, and Blavatsky. Eckhart is one of the modern recreational writers who have a talent for getting people's attention without actually knowing anything to start with. Which is good, for some people, but I have seen everything he's written in ancient texts already. I just sometimes wish I had his talent for writing, then I wouldn't have to work for a living.

TzuJanLi
14-05-2011, 12:26 AM
widdles
I can caution you on trying to do anything to ego.
As I think of it: ego is our 3d self. TZU says there isn't one, that's sort of anti-intutively-obvious, isnt it? We are here, by the demands of Nature, as a 3d personality. After all, doesn't ego mean = me, myself, and I? the apparently seperate self, designed by Nature to experience the physical world.
As I interpret you original post, I agree whole heartedly with your sentiment. I experience ego fighting me all the time. But, as I have learned, ego is fighting for it's existance, and sometimes results in ego fighting ego....I take that to mean we, as the "I AM" are in the ring with it. Now i know all this verbage doesn't make a lot of sense, that's because ego is fighting me right now. He doesn't want me learning about spiritual things and the truth of our existance. He wants to be "king" of the world. That's what Nature designed him to do. I see our job being to depose ego and find out what we are inherently, why is that so difficult? I can only guess that to survive, ego was endowed with the self preservation instinct at inception. When we start to discover our 'more than physical' selves, it threatens ego, who fights back. "Fighting for it's life" as my psychic reader says, and that's what we fight. OUr right to be as opposed to ego's job to live in the world.
If any of this makes sense, I would be glad to hear it.
Why do you need the word 'ego' to say what you say.. 'ego' doesn't "mean = me, myself, and I", that's what those words mean, ego is an abstraction of traits, and finds very little agreement on what it is.. so, dispose of 'ego', just stop using the word and clear that space on your mind for more productive things like clarity..

Be well..

themaster
14-05-2011, 12:40 AM
I use EGO a lot cause it's easier to type :rolleyes: :smile: (and funner to capitalize! :tongue: )

But the correct term if you will is "Mental Body" (it's more neutral and doesn't carry NEGATIVE baggage with it like the term EGO) what I'm not sure is if the mental body access's a sort of "analyzer" function inside the brain..

For those who don't know maybe TzuJanLi.. the mental body is a field it operates a bit like a auric layer.. there are 3 other primary layers and even a few more than that.. physical, emotional and spiritual..

In addition most aren't aware.. that memory is actually stored in the Auric field per my understanding.. :smile:

As you have been given advice "widdles" about integrating your ego.. bringing it into balance that is the correct action..

If you would like to integrate better.. and bring balance to your bodies.. I can give you a feel spiritual tools to practice that also help lessen thoughts in your mind (with practice.. time :D)

TzuJanLi
14-05-2011, 02:28 AM
Greetings..

Be still, see what is.. take that counsel and apply it to the existence you have.. from the pure perception, there is no 'ego' or other such mind-play.. Occam's Razor, a test of the effect of simplicity, is a useful tool in our relationship with Life..

Be well..

psychoslice
14-05-2011, 02:41 AM
the good news is that there is no ego, so what are you going to try to get rid of, an illusion ?.

Silver
14-05-2011, 03:15 AM
ego is just one of many infinite concepts, but beyond that, am not so sure it exists, an abstract concept if you will. Freud's been wrong before.

psychoslice
14-05-2011, 03:35 AM
Even Freud's concept of the ego is an illusion, after all its only a word to describe our collective programming that we believe to be who we are, which again is an illusion.

Silver
14-05-2011, 03:38 AM
Even Freud's concept of the ego is an illusion, after all its only a word to describe our collective programming that we believe to be who we are, which again is an illusion.

Yup, that's pretty much what I was sayin'. Hey slice.

psychoslice
14-05-2011, 03:43 AM
Yup, that's pretty much what I was sayin'. Hey slice.
Hi Silvergirl, yea your right, you know me I got to be one step ahead lol.:hug:

themaster
14-05-2011, 03:45 AM
ego is just one of many infinite concepts, but beyond that, am not so sure it exists, an abstract concept if you will. Freud's been wrong before.There are some weird people :rolleyes: that claim there's no structure to "non-physical" to concepts that we can't exactly confirm..

Like say the ego..

Yet, if we look at the world.. we know (or believe.. know is a maybe) that water is made of 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen.. and those atoms are made with a protons and neutrons and a rotating electron.. and we theorize that they are made of quarks etc. etc.

Our bodies are made of millions of cells.. do we control all those cells? not exactly (too unconscious :tongue: but we do control some of e'm.. we can breathe consciously some of us can feel our heartbeat in different parts of the body consciously.. we can flood endorphins into the body through stimuli.. etc.)

So my point is.. if there is structure in our universe??

Is there not structure in non-physical?

Does not the EGO exist? And how about aura's and chakra's and everything in the imagination to boot..! (go all out! :D )

I'm sure we can all claim oneness. and blah blah.. but acknowledging the structure of our reality and it's building blocks helps us.. doesn't hinder..

The other day.. I witnessed.. a demonstration just for fun.. of what goes on in relationship..

The person brought up two people in relationship.. then he brought up 4 members of the audience.. for each person.. he called them "mental" "spiritual" "emotional" and "physical"

And he lined those people up.. between the 2 people in relationship..

The point being.. we have a lot going on when we interact with one another.. and those 4 bodies are active.. the MENTAL usually being the dominant.. :smile:

Silver
14-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Not following, you're saying you believe I'm wrong when I say there's no ego?
I don't feel I have a big stake in believing or not in an ego, but knock yourself out, it might be interesting.

psychoslice
14-05-2011, 03:56 AM
The ego exists between the mind and the body. It is a false creation. The self exists not between body and mind, but beyond mind. And to reach to the self you have to learn the ways how the mind can be silenced, so its constant chattering is not there. Because the real self is absolute silence.

TzuJanLi
14-05-2011, 04:09 AM
Greetings..

The only 'ego' is the one you create, some people create enormous 'egos' and train them to perform like circus animals..

Be well..

Silver
14-05-2011, 04:21 AM
I like that, interesting way to put it, Tzu.

themaster
14-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Not following, you're saying you believe I'm wrong when I say there's no ego?Sorta.. just saying there is structure here in physical that we've found.. suggesting there is structure to non-physical/etheric.. whether you make yourself aware of it or not :smile:The only 'ego' is the one you create, some people create enormous 'egos' and train them to perform like circus animals..The ego is created through DENIAL of self.. law of attraction 101 :smile:I don't feel I have a big stake in believing or not in an ego, but knock yourself out, it might be interesting.You can't make a mistake.. just saying.. that this statement.. almost says "I will not observe myself"

And because you won't observe yourself.. you won't learn NEW things about yourself.. the reason why you did this or that.. those things buried in "who we are" :smile:

seeker2011
14-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Looks to me like the 'ego' you're all talking about is a focal point of consciousness, between body and mind. As such, a focal point could be said to not exist, a mathematical construct also does not exist.
The original post, I think, was referring to the irrational behaviour pattern endulged in by the physical consciousness. That which denies the existence of the self we are seeking.
A behaviour pattern could also be described as illusion or non existing. It does have an effect on our consciousness though, and through that, directs our minds and emotions. "we" as another illusionary construct, stand in opposition to the physical's attempts to control us.
yes/no/maybe?

TzuJanLi
14-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Greetings..

The ego is created through DENIAL of self.. law of attraction 101

There is no 'Law of Attraction', you tell made-up stories.. the 'Law of Attraction' was formerly known as 'The Power of Positive Thinking', repackaged and marketed to 'new-age' people with enough disposable time on their hands and disposable income in their pockets to 'attract' $$ to the author, and minds to the alter of the Spiritual Circus.. all of your nonsense is amusing to those that understand it's nonsense, but it's also harmful to others.. and you don't care, you're in it for the attention you're getting..

Be well..

themaster
14-05-2011, 05:40 PM
There is no 'Law ofAttraction', you tell made-up stories..And you can sit in your corner.. and say..

"the wall is not me" as many times as you like.. doesn't make it so! :tongue: :smile:

Ohh wait.. try.. "the ego is not me!" lol

konrard
14-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Greetings..

There is no 'Law of Attraction', you tell made-up stories.. the 'Law of Attraction' was formerly known as 'The Power of Positive Thinking', repackaged and marketed to 'new-age' people with enough disposable time on their hands and disposable income in their pockets to 'attract' $$ to the author, and minds to the alter of the Spiritual Circus.. all of your nonsense is amusing to those that understand it's nonsense, but it's also harmful to others.. and you don't care, you're in it for the attention you're getting..

Be well..

Tzu you project so much blame on others, what is it that you are feeling that you must push off on to others?

All you do is come into a thread, **** on ideas, call them made-up and harmful to others and leave. You don't offer any real reason other than "nothing has any meaning and any idea whatsoever other than mine must be someone else trying to give value where there is none" If you are truly comfortable in your practice, you will not keep attacking ideas so immaturely, and instead present your own points and evidence calmly

TzuJanLi
14-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Greetings..

Tzu you project so much blame on others, what is it that you are feeling that you must push off on to others?

All you do is come into a thread, **** on ideas, call them made-up and harmful to others and leave. You don't offer any real reason other than "nothing has any meaning and any idea whatsoever other than mine must be someone else trying to give value where there is none" If you are truly comfortable in your practice, you will not keep attacking ideas so immaturely, and instead present your own points and evidence calmly
Spend a few years on this forum and you will understand.. read all of my posts, and you will understand.. ask questions.. stop judging and ask the questions..

Be well..

TzuJanLi
14-05-2011, 06:21 PM
And you can sit in your corner.. and say..

"the wall is not me" as many times as you like.. doesn't make it so! :tongue: :smile:

Ohh wait.. try.. "the ego is not me!" lol
Equally, nothing you say, "as many times as you like", makes it so.. you cobble together so much tripe and pedal it as if it were so.. we've done this, and you failed.. you challenge others to 'prove' what you will reject regardless of proof.. and, when challenged, as i challenged you, you were empty and evasive..

Ohh, and... wait, there is no ego..

Be well..

themaster
14-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Equally, nothing you say, "as many times as you like", makes it so.. you cobble together so much tripe and pedal it as if it were so.. we've done this, and you failed.. you challenge others to 'prove' what you will reject regardless of proof.. and, when challenged, as i challenged you, you were empty and evasive..

Ohh, and... wait, there is no ego..

Be well..You can squash everyone’s ideas.. TzuJanLi.. but you know your only squashing yourself.. :smile:

Moonglow
14-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Hello,

Going through some of the discussion here something came to me in regards when someone states there is no "ego".

It is all of the individual, there is no separation. "Ego" is just a label one may place upon something, IMO, one may view as being the flawed part or does not fit into a set way in ones outlook upon things.

As I look at this what comes is it is all me. I am not made up of subcontexes and divisions. Where I am at is according to my experience in life and my understanding(s).

There is not a separate part of me that says "Well I like that so it is true self" and "I don't like that so it is Ego" Just working through how best to interact with things and seeing the potential.

It seems to come down to drop the label(s) and embrace the full self. What one feels does not serve work to change and what one finds serves work to enhance. At least that is how I am seeing it at this time. In the end it is all of the one individual.

Peace

northstar
14-05-2011, 06:51 PM
You can squash everyone’s ideas.. TzuJanLi.. but you know your only squashing yourself.. :smile:

technically being is just being... with no words or attachments... no baggage no concepts... i think Tzu is just trying to xplain that... nothing more nothing less... but i could be wrong... which is a whole nother basket of fruit...

themaster
14-05-2011, 06:57 PM
technically being is just being... with no words or attachments... no baggage no concepts... i think Tzu is just trying to xplain that... nothing more nothing less... but i could be wrong... which is a whole nother basket of fruit...Yah, he is.. the problem is to fervently.. :DHello,

Going through some of the discussion here something came to me in regards when someone states there is no "ego".

It is all of the individual, there is no separation. "Ego" is just a label one may place upon something, IMO, one may view as being the flawed part or does not fit into a set way in ones outlook upon things.

As I look at this what comes is it is all me. I am not made up of subcontexes and divisions. Where I am at is according to my experience in life and my understanding(s).

There is not a separate part of me that says "Well I like that so it is true self" and "I don't like that so it is Ego" Just working through how best to interact with things and seeing the potential.

It seems to come down to drop the label(s) and embrace the full self. What one feels does not serve work to change and what one finds serves work to enhance. At least that is how I am seeing it at this time. In the end it is all of the one individual.

PeaceHey moon, :D

My biggest point is.. that this is a designed reality.. (many are not necessarily aware of that) it's great and all that we can pretend to transcend the ego.. but the truth is we were designed in a way with a mental, physical, spiritual and emotional body (and quite a few more) now all those are going to become one.. eventually and or soon! :D

So the sooner we acknowledge the spiritual structure and become more aware of where are conscious attention is.. and which BODY it's directed through.. the easier it becomes to transcend reality..

I don't think you can transcend reality.. or in pretend.. in acceptance is the only way.. :hug3:

seeker2011
14-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Actuallly, all that banter back and forth only proves the existence of ego, what I call "Dr.Phils" ego that is. And for spiritual developement activists, we really should be above that by now.

Roselove
14-05-2011, 07:26 PM

Hi Widdles!
I have been expierencing this as well. The problem is "egos" are something we take on as a result of traumatic expierences/conditioning, they are our deepest held beliefs about ourselves, the world, who we should be, how we react to situations etc, so when you attempt to change them all that fear/doubt comes back to the surface. It takes time and patience to reprogram the subconscious. I think best way is to heal the trauma or conditioning that caused you to adapt them in the first place.

themaster
14-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Actuallly, all that banter back and forth only proves the existence of ego, what I call "Dr.Phils" ego that is. And for spiritual developement activists, we really should be above that by now.Yes, it does.. :smile:

Moonglow
14-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Yah, he is.. the problem is to fervently.. :DHey moon, :D

My biggest point is.. that this is a designed reality.. (many are not necessarily aware of that) it's great and all that we can pretend to transcend the ego.. but the truth is we were designed in a way with a mental, physical, spiritual and emotional body (and quite a few more) now all those are going to become one.. eventually and or soon! :D

So the sooner we acknowledge the spiritual structure and become more aware of where are conscious attention is.. and which BODY it's directed through.. the easier it becomes to transcend reality..

I don't think you can transcend reality.. or in pretend.. in acceptance is the only way.. :hug3:
Hi themaster,

I guess what first comes to mind is how one defines "reality". There seems to be the individual created reality, then there is the reality that life presents. Some involves us, some does not, IMO.

A question comes to mind. What do you mean by "spiritual structure"? I can follow that where one places his/her attention may direct where one will be lead, but is this of the spiritual structure or more of personal choice?

Are transcending or are we just becoming more aware of our potentials and using them more? Realizing what is already there.

I can agree acceptance is a way. Accepting the differences we may have and not insisting that there is only one way.

It seems to me to more of a human condition then to be one of "ego".

Recognize our similarities and differences and try our best to live with them.

Presenting another view point.

Peace

Silver
14-05-2011, 08:32 PM
There was life before Freud and there was whatever 'we' now call 'ego' after all it's a 3-letter word, nothing more nothing less than all the other words we use to put labels on stuff. That stuff all of it existed before it had any words, the words are only labels. Whatever is inside a mysterious can of peas before it lost its label was a can of peas before the label. So why all the fuss over semantics. The moon and the stars existed before we named them. Whatever they're made of existed before we slapped a label on it. The word ego is no more magical than any other word or language device.

themaster
15-05-2011, 12:01 AM
I guess what first comes to mind is how one defines "reality". There seems to be the individual created reality, then there is the reality that life presents. Some involves us, some does not, IMO.Yes, reality is a shared game..

I've once heard it said.. it's all by agreements.. you could imagine for a second that non-physical is really 100 billion+ pods from the matrix.. and that our world is "The matrix" (hence were talking about a movie here.. if you’re not clear! :D)

Is really just software code.. a certain reality.. and so what I mean of this 100 billion+ pods that are playing games.. we 6 billion+ are sharing a certain game/software with certain rules.. one you might call "physical reality" (1 version of it)

And that is how we all share the game within a holographic matrix.. so to speak.. just a idea'r :smile:

My teacher bashar has talked much about how reality is a illusion or holographic.. and so here’s some translations of his ideas.. :D

But I must say reality.. while playing in a shared game.. is all about.. our individual games.. or experiences :D

themaster
15-05-2011, 12:03 AM
A question comes to mind. What do you mean by "spiritual structure"? I can follow that where one places his/her attention may direct where one will be lead, but is this of the spiritual structure or more of personal choice?When I'm talking about "spiritual structure" I'm talking about building blocks for reality.. okay?

I'm saying that because the universe was designed as was the human body and many (not all facets of reality.. all when you look at it a certain way :D) other things.. that there is structure to reality.. building blocks..

I make a reference to things people know.. such as a body full of a billion cells.. as a foundation for that structure.. that etheric/spiritual structure being aura's, chakra's, ego's or mental body's, souls, oversouls etc. etc. Are transcending or are we just becoming more aware of our potentials and using them more? Realizing what is already there.Both :smile:
So why all the fuss over semantics.No fuss from me.. except when in denial :D

As I said.. it's not important to know spiritual structure.. just helpful.. :smile:

Silver
15-05-2011, 12:16 AM
No fuss from me.. except when in denial :D

As I said.. it's not important to know spiritual structure.. just helpful.. :smile:

I know, you really shouldn't be in denial:D

Ego = spiritual structure to you? Hmm...

sound
15-05-2011, 12:36 AM

Transcending 'this' reality for once and for all is commonly known as physical death ... and then one becomes aware of another reality and then what? work at transcending that? lol ... this reality is our primary focus until we are no longer physically present here ... even in deep meditation, I am aware that I am 'still' anchored in this reality ... an aspect of my being is 'willing' it to be 'this' way. I am not saying it is not possible to be aware that other realities exist, however, this reality is where the action is, so to speak, for every one of us, until we stop drawing breath, until our heart stops pumping our blood. We can make up the bits we haven't yet experienced, choose the words and the ideas of whatever guru and/or master/teacher we think delivers the goods, but as all ways, here we are, once again, same time, same channel, same reality lol we can't have our cake and eat it too lol ... we learn that from a very young age lol ...

Moonglow
15-05-2011, 01:32 AM
[quote=themaster]Yes, reality is a shared game..

I've once heard it said.. it's all by agreements.. you could imagine for a second that non-physical is really 100 billion+ pods from the matrix.. and that our world is "The matrix" (hence were talking about a movie here.. if you’re not clear! :D)

Is really just software code.. a certain reality.. and so what I mean of this 100 billion+ pods that are playing games.. we 6 billion+ are sharing a certain game/software with certain rules.. one you might call "physical reality" (1 version of it)

And that is how we all share the game within a holographic matrix.. so to speak.. just a idea'r :smile:

Hi themaster,

I don't think it is necessarily a game that is being played. But that is another thread.

I can see how this physical world can be viewed as holographic (reflection of light creating a 3D environment) but unlike a hologram this has change and shifts in appearance and we are conscious of more then just 3D, 4D if one includes time.:D Anyways don't want to get to heady here.

I can agree we are all participating in this life here. I think it is because we are simply here to do so.

So as I see it at the moment ones reality is influenced by how one perceives it to be.

Whether it is "preprogramed" I don't see it that way. I can use my imagination and visualize it, but upon living it does not seem, to me to be as such.

Peace

Moonglow
15-05-2011, 01:36 AM
When I'm talking about "spiritual structure" I'm talking about building blocks for reality.. okay?

I'm saying that because the universe was designed as was the human body and many (not all facets of reality.. all when you look at it a certain way :D) other things.. that there is structure to reality.. building blocks..

I make a reference to things people know.. such as a body full of a billion cells.. as a foundation for that structure.. that etheric/spiritual structure being aura's, chakra's, ego's or mental body's, souls, oversouls etc. etc. Both :smile:
No fuss from me.. except when in denial :D

Hi themaster,

What I feel from what you are saying here is that one thing builds upon another. In the physical evolution of things and in our own evolving I can see this.

So do you think this happens on a spiritual level as well?

Just adding-Perhaps this drifting a bit off topic.

Peace

themaster
15-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Transcending 'this' reality for once and for all is commonly known as physical death ...You know it's possible sound for there to be 2 definitions..?? or even my unique definition.. if you prefer.. I'll call it "evolution" okay? :smile: and then one becomes aware of another reality and then what? work at transcending that? lol ... this reality is our primary focus until we are no longer physically present here ... even in deep meditation, I am aware that I am 'still' anchored in this reality ... an aspect of my being is 'willing' it to be 'this' way. I am not saying it is not possible to be aware that other realities exist, however, this reality is where the action is, so to speak, for every one of us, until we stop drawing breath, until our heart stops pumping our blood. We can make up the bits we haven't yet experienced, choose the words and the ideas of whatever guru and/or master/teacher we think delivers the goods, but as all ways, here we are, once again, same time, same channel, same reality lol we can't have our cake and eat it too lol ... we learn that from a very young age lol ...I dunno about you sound.. but I'm working on creating 'heaven on earth' or instant manifestation with specifics.. that's my goal.. and that's all I know.. now that heaven per my plan.. is physical.. it's not non-physical.. (though it may be semi) the only clear thing that can be said.. is I can imagine my version of heaven.. but it hasn't manifested yet.. I'm still playing whatever game I agreed too and experiencing the journey to heaven.. because in truth I have already arrived in heaven as well! :D

themaster
15-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Whether it is "preprogramed" I don't see it that way. I might use the word rules rather than say "preprogramed" meaning that when playing chess there are rules to that game.. as such I believe our game/reality has rules as well :smile: So do you think this happens on a spiritual level as well?Yes, it does.. my understanding of the structure.. would be like a tree or maybe a "family tree diagram" let's say it's 100's of years old..

So you look at a family tree diagram that's 100's of years old.. you always have one thing at the top.. that's "the creator"

And spiritual structure as I see it anyway.. is really all emanating from the creator.. he created copy's which created copy's.. which created oversouls which connect to oversouls.. which connect to souls.. which connect to me :D

And or you :tongue:

that is my understanding of spiritual structure.. like a building that needs cement, and wiring and plumbing and elevators are entire illusion we call reality.. is built on the same type of framework..

My teacher talks about a idea of one person on the planet.. merging with his soul.. and this is like a chain of events here.. because that soul.. re-merges with his over-soul and that over-soul to the next one UP and all the way back to the creator.. he says that's a possibility to happen here.. this being a great thing..

Well, I have no knowledge really of what that means.. but there's some information for yah :DEgo = spiritual structure to you? Hmm...Mental body.. is spiritual structure/design yes.. and as I said I believe earlier on.. a auric field :smile:

Moonglow
15-05-2011, 10:54 PM
I might use the word rules rather than say "preprogramed" meaning that when playing chess there are rules to that game.. as such I believe our game/reality has rules as well :smile: Yes, it does.. my understanding of the structure.. would be like a tree or maybe a "family tree diagram" let's say it's 100's of years old..

So you look at a family tree diagram that's 100's of years old.. you always have one thing at the top.. that's "the creator"

And spiritual structure as I see it anyway.. is really all emanating from the creator.. he created copy's which created copy's.. which created oversouls which connect to oversouls.. which connect to souls.. which connect to me :D

And or you :tongue:

that is my understanding of spiritual structure.. like a building that needs cement, and wiring and plumbing and elevators are entire illusion we call reality.. is built on the same type of framework..

My teacher talks about a idea of one person on the planet.. merging with his soul.. and this is like a chain of events here.. because that soul.. re-merges with his over-soul and that over-soul to the next one UP and all the way back to the creator.. he says that's a possibility to happen here.. this being a great thing..

Well, I have no knowledge really of what that means.. but there's some information for yah :DMental body.. is spiritual structure/design yes.. and as I said I believe earlier on.. a auric field :smile:

Hi themaster,

Thank you for sharing your insight.

I can agree nature does has its rules, but some can be flexed.

So everything including that in what may be termed the spiritual realm all stems from a common source/creator and holds bits of the creator with in it. Summarizing here what comes to me upon reading your post.

Yeah I see it a bit like that as well. What may come into contention though is that there is a school of thought (so to speak) that says the spirit is perfect in and of itself, so this would indicate to me that there would be no need for it to evolve any further.

If I look at the old adage "As it is above, so it is below" and visa versa, then perhaps the spirit does evolve right along with us in its understanding of what it is.

I don't know about the whole soul merging back into the one bit. Unless I look at that when one dies, finished with the physical, one merges back into the one.

Well there seems to be lots of schools of thought on this. I go with what comes to me and seem to be consistent. Open to the possibilities and changes that occur.

Thank you for the exchange it does give me different ways of looking at things. Enjoy it.

Peace and Blessings