PDA

View Full Version : Seeking healing....

Rivendoah
13-05-2011, 04:29 PM
I am in the process of healing... but I'm also resisting it... in the last five years, I have experienced a series traumatic events that have set me adrift... calling into question my beliefs about the good in this world... in life... in love... in the belief in happiness... left me feeling depression... questioning... and filled anger toward the creator... I cannot seem to move past it... and sometimes feel that I do not want to... I have tried for several years to move through this in the framework of christianity... but it has ceased to work for me... I am new here... and do not know if it is appropriate to ask anyone here for help at this stage... but if you feel something that may help me in this process through spirit guides or other forms of divination... it would be appreciated...

:angel4:

Rivendoah
14-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Maybe i have posted this too soon... or asked for help in the wrong way? Anyway... i am feeling a bit better today... I am working on letting go of some things that have been seeding my anger... frustration... it think it is helping a bit...

nightowl
14-05-2011, 10:52 PM
I am in the process of healing... but I'm also resisting it... in the last five years, I have experienced a series traumatic events that have set me adrift... calling into question my beliefs about the good in this world... in life... in love... in the belief in happiness... left me feeling depression... questioning... and filled anger toward the creator... I cannot seem to move past it... and sometimes feel that I do not want to... I have tried for several years to move through this in the framework of christianity... but it has ceased to work for me... I am new here... and do not know if it is appropriate to ask anyone here for help at this stage... but if you feel something that may help me in this process through spirit guides or other forms of divination... it would be appreciated...

Rivendoah,

I can understand how you feel, truly I do.:hug: The one thing that came to mind out of reading your post is the word 'framework'. Maybe you need to step out side of your Christian frame work to find the catalyst that will help you move through this impasse. If you want to vent further please feel free to pm me.

nightowl

Rivendoah
15-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Hey night owl... thanks for responding... stepping out of the christian framework is no problem for me... in fact it's a relief... I had turned away form christianity for most of my adult life(grew up catholic)... finding that I connected better with buddhism, toaism and many native american spiritual traditions... however in recent years I read The Shack... was drawn to it's messages about dealing with forgiveness and love... but recently have felt that I cannot take that path... it is too limiting for me... and am eclectic when it comes to spirituality...a little of this and a little of that seems to work best for me... like seeing and smelling all the beautiful flowers... plants... and trees along the path... allowing each to give me strength and learning... rather than choosing to see only one flower or tree... I am a very grounded person on this earth... I think in this life I have chosen a path that makes me work within the confines of this world and makes it sometimes difficult to see beyond the flesh... beyond the veil... in order fully experience death... I have to fully believe in it... fully accept the constraints of this earthly world... so that when I experienced the losses of death up close... they affected me so strongly... shaking me... leaving me with spiritual post traumatic stress... when I was younger... I would never have thought that I would be in this place at 50 years of age... yet here I am...

Babes
15-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Hi Rivedoah,

I am so sorry that you feel this way about your self and your live, I will send healing for you, I hope you will find the help you are looking for on this site is very good.

Babes.

Rivendoah
15-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks you babes for your kind words..

Babes
15-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks you babes for your kind words..

You are welcome if would like to chat to me I would love to hear from you, sometimes we need to talk and air how we feel.
love and light be with you Babes.

Medium_Laura
16-05-2011, 01:56 AM
I am sending healing and a book suggestion :) My friend helps people through trauma and is a great author. "Healing Trauma through Triumph" Richard Schienberg

shifty123
16-05-2011, 06:00 PM

Just sent you a distance reiki emotional healing.

Rivendoah
25-05-2011, 09:34 PM
I am sending healing and a book suggestion :) My friend helps people through trauma and is a great author. "Healing Trauma through Triumph" Richard Schienberg

Thank you Medium Laura!!!

I found a link with a summery of the book... thanks for pointing it out... I might give it a try...
http://www.richardcscheinberg.com/books/?p=1

Rivendoah
25-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Just sent you a distance reiki emotional healing.

Thank you so much Stogey!!!!

Medium_Laura
26-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Thank you Medium Laura!!!

I found a link with a summery of the book... thanks for pointing it out... I might give it a try...
http://www.richardcscheinberg.com/books/?p=1

I interviewed him when I had my own radio show. Talk about a wonderful, down-to-earth person! He really has healed so many through his books as well as opening up his own center in NY. :) I hope that it helps you along on your path. :)

Rivendoah
26-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Thanks again Laura!

zipzip
04-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Hey Rivendoah,

I totally understand how you are feeling. It seems the older I get the less I understand.

I was where you were a few years ago; Which is what got me into this stuff in the first place. Sometimes I think my life worked better before I got into this. lol

I could go on and on and give you advice (if you want, sure) but truthfully, just breathe deep, take one step at a time. Love and Life will still be there.

And whatever works for you spiritually, works for you. I am a mixed bag and don't question what works for me any longer--it just does. This may sound funny but when I got angry with all this spiritual stuff and totally stopped believing in it, that is when I got my most "lessons". lol.

Lots of info on this forum.

:hug3:

zipzip

Rivendoah
05-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Hey Rivendoah,

I totally understand how you are feeling. It seems the older I get the less I understand.

I was where you were a few years ago; Which is what got me into this stuff in the first place. Sometimes I think my life worked better before I got into this. lol

I could go on and on and give you advice (if you want, sure) but truthfully, just breathe deep, take one step at a time. Love and Life will still be there.

And whatever works for you spiritually, works for you. I am a mixed bag and don't question what works for me any longer--it just does. This may sound funny but when I got angry with all this spiritual stuff and totally stopped believing in it, that is when I got my most "lessons". lol.

Lots of info on this forum.

:hug3:

zipzip

Thanks Zip!