PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted visitor in the house

OceanWaves19161
12-05-2011, 04:13 AM
Hey guys,

I've moved into a house on a short term basis in the last few days and have discovered theres an unwanted visitor in the room I'm in. I feel theres a vortex around there somewhere and that a number of them are getting through there. Does anyone know how to seal vortex's off or anything? It has to be something semi inconspicuous as I'm staying with two very Christian people. The prayers I've done etc arn't working. The older female spirit is extremelly pushy and I'm getting a bit tired of it.

Thanks,

Alana

LadyImpreza1111
08-04-2013, 07:54 PM
I don't really know anything about vortexes, but I will say if there is a spirit there, she's probably there for a reason. She can be an earthbound spirit who might not realize she has passed on. Can you communicate with her at all?

forests rammac
08-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Hey guys,

I've moved into a house on a short term basis in the last few days and have discovered theres an unwanted visitor in the room I'm in. I feel theres a vortex around there somewhere and that a number of them are getting through there. Does anyone know how to seal vortex's off or anything? It has to be something semi inconspicuous as I'm staying with two very Christian people. The prayers I've done etc arn't working. The older female spirit is extremelly pushy and I'm getting a bit tired of it.

Thanks,

Alana
Ask the Christians if you can perform an exorcism.

dayleekay
09-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Perhaps she wants your help? Maybe try to communicate with her and see what she wants from you.

LadyImpreza1111
09-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Ask the Christians if you can perform an exorcism.

Just because a spirit can be pushy does not mean she's a demon. An exorcism is probably not even necessary.

LightofOurAge
12-04-2013, 02:15 PM
I had to perform an exorcism on my property several years ago, and after 3 grueling months, I was successful. The demon or demons even announced their departure with a red cross on my bedstand. I don't know about this case though as far as a 'vortex' is concerned. Some spirits that "seem" earthbound may be demonic. Not saying so for THIS particular situation. But I would try making your space as pleasant as possible, for yourself AND the spirit(s) involved. Burn nag champa incense and *especially* white sage, erect an altar. Play enchanting music. Pray for the spirits and show KINDNESS. Then see what happens from there.

LadyImpreza1111
19-04-2013, 06:56 PM
LightofOurAge is right. Sometimes showing kindness does make a difference.