PDA

View Full Version : My only son

primrose
11-05-2011, 07:30 AM
:hug3: To my son Ron, I love and miss you. I'd like you to come to me in a dream and tell me what really happened. As you know what the official verdict is. I'm sorry I did'nt get asked and I did'nt think of it at the time, but your organs could have helped someone. I hope you are in a good place now.

AngelBreeze
11-05-2011, 01:20 PM
:hug3: To my son Ron, I love and miss you. I'd like you to come to me in a dream and tell me what really happened. As you know what the official verdict is. I'm sorry I did'nt get asked and I did'nt think of it at the time, but your organs could have helped someone. I hope you are in a good place now.

Dearest Primrose, :hug:

I am very sorry for the loss of your dear son. But please know that life continues in another dimension for him. When we leave our physical life we immediately step into our Spiritual Body and elevate into the higher spheres of God's dimensions. Your son is fine and filled with new growth and understanding. He is around you always as Love Never Creates Separation.

Although you may not see him or hear him often, he is still very much with you and can see and hear you! That love is Eternal and cannot be removed by anyone or anything.

Since you are asking for him to come to you in a dream, I thought you might like to visit a great website where many people who have lost loved ones go to post messages about dream visitations, orbs, EVPs, etc. It is a great community for those who have lost their loved ones and the degree of comfort they give to each other is truly unequaled by anything else!

http://members2.boardhost.com/adcfriends/

May God be with you during these especially hard times and may He bless you with great comfort and a sign from your dear son! :hug: Remember that we Love you and will be praying that you receive a sign from your son very soon!

Deus tecum, (\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." -- II JOHN 1:7 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

Silver
11-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Dear primrose,
Blessings, many blessings to you. I also lost my only son, Sean last year on Valentine's Day. My heart goes out to you on this, for sure, and I think of him ALL the time. I've posted a tribute to him on here, also. Before the forum crashed, I had written about 2 or 3 poems for him and wish I had printed out a copy because I couldn't remember them. Now, my thoughts are never far from him. He was almost 23 years old.
Bless you X a million. (Was he a pisces too?)

Neville
11-05-2011, 01:50 PM
My heart goes out to you primrose and Silvergirl, your bonds of love for your dear ones will keep them ever close to you in spirit.

BlueSky
11-05-2011, 01:54 PM

I pray your prayer is answered...............:hug3:

AngelBreeze
11-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Dear primrose,
Blessings, many blessings to you. I also lost my only son, Sean last year on Valentine's Day. My heart goes out to you on this, for sure, and I think of him ALL the time. I've posted a tribute to him on here, also. Before the forum crashed, I had written about 2 or 3 poems for him and wish I had printed out a copy because I couldn't remember them. Now, my thoughts are never far from him. He was almost 23 years old.
Bless you X a million. (Was he a pisces too?)

Dear Silvergirl,

Your son is absolutely Beautiful in that picture! I know it is hard for you and especially remembering your loss each and every Valentine's Day.

You and Primrose may be comforted to know that there are some excellent websites that address the loss of a child.

http://www.supportofficer.org/grief/daughterson.htm

http://www.compassionatefriends.org/home.aspx

May God Bless You always and bring the degree of comfort to your heart that only He can.

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." -- II JOHN 1:7 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

Prokopton
11-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Bless you Primrose and bless Ron. I found your post very moving.

primrose
11-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Thank you to all of you, for your kind words. Silvergirl he was a Libra.

zipzip
12-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Primrose,

I hope and pray that you will get your answers. This was a very heartfelt post.

zipzip

primrose
12-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Angel Breeze thanks for the link. Thanks, zipzip.

Simon Karlos
14-05-2011, 04:41 AM
Dear Primrose and Ron, DEEP LOVE AND APPRECIATION for you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ron, we LOVE and APPRECIATE your BELOVED MOTHER HERE, and we LOVE and APPRECIATE YOU for the WONDERFUL SERVICE you gave our world and continue to give and inspire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug3: :hug2: :angel13: :angel7: :icon_sunny:

AngelBreeze
14-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Angel Breeze thanks for the link. Thanks, zipzip.

You're most welcome, Primrose! I am sending my special wish and prayer that all is well with you !

primrose
16-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Simon Karlos thankyou so much, and you too Angel Breeze.

primrose
15-09-2011, 05:44 AM
Ron you know how often I think of you. I will be going back East tomorrow, you may already know that, I will be there just over a week, and will visit your grave. I'm sorry I have to be back here before your birthday, I know that you'd understand. xoxo

zipzip
16-09-2011, 02:32 AM
Primrose,

I believe your son would understand . What a loving mother you are.

zipzip

Thinker108
16-09-2011, 05:04 AM
primsose, I will pray for your son, and my all sympathy with you. I don’t want to give you any spiritual advice because mother`s heart is above all spirituality

Emmalevine
16-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Thinking of you Primrose.

primrose
25-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Happy Birthday Ron. I hope you know I visited your grave a few days ago.

Love and miss you.

primrose
25-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Thank you ZipZip, Thinker 108 and Starbuck.

zipzip
28-09-2011, 02:19 AM
Hi Primrose,

I just wanted to say hello and see how you are.

zipzip

Thinker108
28-09-2011, 05:06 AM
Hi Primrose,

I just wanted to say hello and see how you are.

zipzip
and me too.......

primrose
28-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Thanks to you all for your kind words. I'm doing fine, I do know they live on.

zipzip
30-09-2011, 12:41 AM
nice thinking, Primrose.

:hug3:

zipzip

blackraven
30-09-2011, 01:22 AM

primrose - I'm sometimes not very good with words and I don't want to mess this up because it's important. I am in complete awe that you and silvergirl have found the inner strength to get out of the bed and push onward in life as your son's would want you to. I have only one son too who is 23 and if he left this world before me I honestly cannot say how well I would handle it. I know both your sons are in a better place and are watching over you. God bless you as you push on in life. God bless you. :hug3:

Blackraven

primrose
30-09-2011, 05:58 AM
Thankyou, I've posted this before where did it go? Very thoughtful of you to acknowledge me.

primrose
30-09-2011, 06:02 AM
Blackraven, I hope you never have to go through this, as I've said I know they live on, but we miss them so much. My loss is'nt as recent as silvergirls but feels like yesterday.

Racer X
02-10-2011, 03:15 AM
I am one of the sons who survived ............himself

Many times I nearly left this realm~

I could not understand myself .......

Until........

I left this realm for a moment and then returned~

I died......

Yet I was more alive then ever before!

Know this: Your sons are not dead. It is not possible to die. It is only possible to change from form to formless ........ I can not with words express this state. Yet I know there is no death. Your sons are ok , more then ok.......they do not wish you to be sad for them. They are not sad. They only wish you to be Free. Release all your pain to heaven and ask the hearts weight be lifted. Your sons will come to you in a dream to remind you all is Life and they are quite alive. Let go any judgments you may have made and let go any guilt you may feel. If they could feel any sadness at all............this is what they would feel sadness for. It is ok to Let Go and Allow Love to flow free.

I understand the pain.....
I understand leaving this world.....
I understand returning here......
You are not alone in feeling what you feel......
You are not alone in learning the Divine Blessing which is coming when you let go~

Divine Blessings.......

primrose
03-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Thank you Racer X that makes perfect sense.