PDA

View Full Version : Puzzled, need some guidance

Awakening
10-05-2011, 04:43 PM
This morning, I was doing my normal routine which is a light trance to reach my higher self. My connection to the spirit guide is inconsistent, still fairly new to this. Back to topic. I was with my higher self trying to reach my spirit guide, then out of nowhere a get this huge blast of negative energy (first time that has happened), was this a low level guide? I told it to go away -- didn't help. I made sure I was wrapped in light...that didn't work. Got myself out of a light trance. However, now I feel off balance.

Any suggestions?

earthwanderess
10-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Cleanse yourself with sage or smudge with the intention of removing all negative energy from your body and your space. Wash with epsom salt. Ground yourself in nature.

You may want to consider protecting yourself before you do trance work. I am not an energy expert, but I do not think any negative energy would be a guide for me.

SeekingTheShift
10-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Awakening.... Earthwanderess gave you some fine advice. Do a thorough cleansing for yourself as well as your space.

I have never heard of a low level guide but there are coyotes and tricksters out there. You did great to recognize that the energy did not feel right to you. Congratulate yourself for that. ‘Arguing,’ so to speak, with this type of essence is a squandering of your good energy. The lesson was not wasted on you. Kudos. Now embrace this discernment as a new tool.

On occasion, I too have had interference in my spiritual work. When that happens I just stop what I am doing.. Hang up the phone, you might say. I was so upset when I learned that not every spirit/essence is happy, loving and has my best interest as a priority. The brighter your light shines the more that ‘spirits’ are attracted to you, like a moths to a flame. Not all of them are warm and fuzzy.

A couple of other suggestions. Once you have cleansed, take a break from connecting with guidance. Practice grounding, shielding and protection while you are taking that break. There are many methods that are out there so take your time, do some searching and find one that resonates with you and perfect your method. Meantime you can still meditate for relaxation or work with what ever other gifts you operate with.

Many hugs and support to you.

Awakening
11-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Thank you for the advice. I read a lot of about physic defense and grounding yesterday, this morning I put my new found knowledge to work. I had my best guidance to date this morning, I feel full of joy today.

Love, Light, and Blessings.

I AM
11-05-2011, 04:59 PM
This morning, I was doing my normal routine which is a light trance to reach my higher self. My connection to the spirit guide is inconsistent, still fairly new to this. Back to topic. I was with my higher self trying to reach my spirit guide, then out of nowhere a get this huge blast of negative energy (first time that has happened), was this a low level guide? I told it to go away -- didn't help. I made sure I was wrapped in light...that didn't work. Got myself out of a light trance. However, now I feel off balance.

Any suggestions?

There is nothing to be afraid of.
In the beginning I too would walk around with chills running up and down my spine.
Now I stand fast in the face of anything that I might come across, it will eather pass through me or bump into me but Im not moving.
In the worst case you can always just get up and go about your day.
Experience will lessen the fear.

GoddessLove
11-05-2011, 05:05 PM
SeekingTheShift said it the VERY best "the brighter your light shines the more that ‘spirits’ are attracted to you, like a moths to a flame."