PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me what this means

darkness
10-05-2011, 10:08 AM
A bright blue aura with lime green on inside? This was the aura that was around my head

iolite
10-05-2011, 05:12 PM
From what I have read, the colors in one aura corresponds to those chakras that are being stimulated or are "active" at that time. For instance... recently, I saw a yellow, orange and red band around my daughter. She came to me in the family room to announce that she had finished all her homework for the evening. She was bouncy and giggly. Her emotions at the time corresponded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd chakras being stimulated. So, following that explanation, I would say that what you saw was your throat, heart and solar plexus chakras being quite active.

LightBearer
11-05-2011, 03:09 PM
The Truth about auras is hugely perceptive.

Firstly you will only ever see the highest colour of your own personal spiritual development, regardless of who you look at. Therefore any reading must be thought through with that in mind. I.e. if your highest colour so far is green. you may read every aura in the world and a proportion of them will be green and the rest will be a colour of the chakras below. You would then state that no one in the world has developed higher than the heart, this however would be a wrong ascertation as there are people around the world (many in fact) who have developed higher, you just will not be able to tune into that frequency yet.

You may read an aura and observe that a particular colour is stronger than others, and state that this is the highest point of their development, and in some cases be correct however some cases this may indicate congestion just abve that level meaning that there is a limiting factor which may not exclusively be lack of development.

the only point where you will be able to truly read an aura is when you yourself have completed your own development and thus will see all colours at once and then all of the old rules change in so far as interpretation goes.

in short, for the most part what most literature says about reading auras is correct from a perspective, but is not truly accurate untill you are fully developed, and then because you can see so much can no longer truly read an aura in the stated fashion, but will be better placed to observe the flow and congestion and thus provide better healing and advice. the vast majority of what is written on the net about this subject is regurgitated from a level and perspective. if the source of the information could do it themselves they would know that its not a straightforward proposition for the reasons i mentioned above.

Medium_Laura
11-05-2011, 03:22 PM
People with blue strong point in their Aura are relaxed, balanced and feel ready to live in a cave and survive. They are born survivors.

Green: All natural healers should have it. People with a green strong point in their Auras are natural healers. The stronger the green Aura, the better the healer.

Bluegreen
11-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Are you sure you have lemony green in your aura?

Cayce said "The reading of any particular aura, however, is a skill that is gained over a long period of time by constant observation and endless trial and error. The intermingling of the colors, their relationship one to another, and the dominance of one over the other are matters which must be considered before rendering judgment."

From Winged Pharao by Joan Grant:

With our earth eyes we cannot see patience, or anger, or jealousy, or greed; we can only see the reactions of them. But if I look at a man with the eyes of my spirit, I can see his thoughts, perhaps I should say his emotions, as colour; and the darker the colour, the more clouded he is by Earth; and the paler the colour, the nearer he is to the source of light, to which one day we must all attain.

Jealousy and greed I see as a dull dark green; but true sympathy, which is compassion, is the pale green of the sky before dawn. Wisdom is a pale clear yellow, like sunshine on a white wall; deceit, and lust for riches, are clay-coloured, like the mud from which bricks are baked. And in the same way every kind of emotion has its special shade, and those that are most often experienced determine the colour of the light that shines from each one of us. But fear clouds the colours with a dirty grey, like oily smoke; and fierce impatience flecks them with a red, like little drops of blood.

darkness
11-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Thanks for all the replies, I was sorta worried about the yellowish green, and to the above poster, yes it was in fact a lime green color. Looked green with yellow mixed together.

NiteOwl
12-05-2011, 06:59 AM
I'd say you are a natural healer going through a major transition. That's what I pick up on anyway.

Bluegreen
12-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks for all the replies, I was sorta worried about the yellowish green, and to the above poster, yes it was in fact a lime green color. Looked green with yellow mixed together.

It sounds as if two transparent fields, one green the other yellow, overlap so that you get lemony green. If there are two fields then (pure emerald) green is a healing colour. Golden yellow indicates health and well-being, friendliness; if a ruddy yellow: timidity.

God-Like
13-05-2011, 11:58 AM
A bright blue aura with lime green on inside? This was the aura that was around my head

Hi Mate .

It's difficult to say .

When someone reads an aura or gives definitions as to what the colours can mean their Is always opposites to that If you get me .

Red can mean passion and contain christ energy and It can represent anger on the flip side .

Yellow can mean knowledge / Intelligence and can also represent jealousy .

x daz x