PDA

View Full Version : Clairaudience

Guard
08-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Ok all...I am not one to try and hone on any potential metaphysical abilities. However, I have experenced things from time to time without my trying to. Now this could be something completely different, but here it is.
First of all, I was very tired when I went to bed last night. Like almost asleep. I laid there and closed my eyes. I heard in my head some lady scolding a child in a very calm manner at first. The she asked the child to give her their hand. I then hear a very loud snap or smack. As in she hit the child's hanf pretty hard. The kid started screaming and the mother told the child that she ruined her life. The mom told another child that was present that to let this be a lesson to them. I did hear names, but do not remember. I saw nothing, only blackness so I would not think that it would be a dream. The voices where clear and distinct, but sounded sorta of distant. What do you make of this experience?

themaster
08-05-2011, 12:52 PM
I seen that at a denny's :D

Sure it could be clairaudience, it could be a past life.. it could be a connection within another aspect of you.. labels is not necessary.. I validate your experience..

Medium_Laura
09-05-2011, 01:37 AM
I agree with TheMaster. It may be a symbolic message to you from spirit. Do you feel like you are the scolded child? Do you feel you may be the one doing the scolding?

nightowl
09-05-2011, 02:56 AM
Maybe you were given a glimpse into the lives of this family so that you may send healing into the situation. When I experience such things this is how my spirit reacts to the information. Some distance healing and intervention my be needed for this family...Just a thought. :smile:

nightowl

Greenslade
09-05-2011, 09:58 AM
The real question is, what do you make of the experience? It was given to you so it's your experience for your reasons. What did you get from it and what's next, if anything? When you answer those questions you know the reasons it was given to you.

Guard
10-05-2011, 09:52 AM
So guess what. There is a friend at work and I sat down with her at lunch. Talking about the kids and stuff. Her and her husband differ on raising their daughter on many points. She is 4 and he swats her with a ruler when he feels she needs corrected. I don't know if it is on bare skin or whatever. I already know of this happening. It is possible that maybe having that experience was a hint to offer my guidence when I had the opportunity.

So I did...long story short. Sent her a few links on FB as well. The father just was raised that way and so the cycle continues. I said...The cycle needs to stop with him. Let us offer prayers and love into their lives and hope that he will see the opportunity he has to inspire and guide his child and not use physical force. Hitting is never an act of love.

nightowl
10-05-2011, 08:22 PM
So guess what. There is a friend at work and I sat down with her at lunch. Talking about the kids and stuff. Her and her husband differ on raising their daughter on many points. She is 4 and he swats her with a ruler when he feels she needs corrected. I don't know if it is on bare skin or whatever. I already know of this happening. It is possible that maybe having that experience was a hint to offer my guidence when I had the opportunity.

So I did...long story short. Sent her a few links on FB as well. The father just was raised that way and so the cycle continues. I said...The cycle needs to stop with him. Let us offer prayers and love into their lives and hope that he will see the opportunity he has to inspire and guide his child and not use physical force. Hitting is never an act of love.

Cool stuff! Guard...it will be interesting to see if you have anymore such experiences. :smile:

blackraven
11-05-2011, 01:38 AM

Guard - It sounds like some sort of precognitive insight that allowed you some remote viewing. Then with your own morals, upbringing and sensitivities to how you feel a child should be cared for, was able to talk to your coworker in a possible influential manner. I see you as serving as a guide to her through divine intervention. We all have guides and sometimes we ourselves serve as guides to others too.

Blackraven

Medium_Laura
11-05-2011, 12:29 PM
That's awesome Guard! I do believe you were shown this so that you could help her! :)