PDA

View Full Version : How do I . . .

ivy71983
07-05-2011, 11:25 PM
I have always been interested in developing psychic abilities. I believe everyone has them and at times i notice it within myself (not often) and wanted to know how all of you develop them or did it just come natural to you? I had an experience with a dream which is how i found out my ex was messing around with a woman he was cheating on me with again and have had just gut insincts without needing facts (sparingly). How can i develop this and make it stronger? Any help would be appreciated and thanks :hug2:

Roselove
08-05-2011, 02:54 AM
mine came naturally

i would maybe take psychic development classes and read up on it first so you learn how spiritworld operates and about psychic protection and grounding (want to be in control of what energy you take in) the awareness alone will raise your vibration enough to develop them, medidation and doing healing work esp soul retrival is good as well, usually "gifts" like this unless you are born with them to the surface come through traumatic expierences when you get the soul part back the gift comes with it.

ivy71983
09-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Oh ok. That is very interesting. I acxtually started meditating a year ago and what you said makes a lot of sense.