PDA

View Full Version : How long until you did level 2?

Moonangel
05-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi, im wondering how long you waited before you did your reiki level 2? Thanks x x x:confused:

Triner
06-05-2011, 12:27 AM
I waited a couple of months. I practiced a bit in between atunements.

I'll add this... you'll know when you're ready to get the second attunement. Don't let anyone tell you how long or short you should wait. It's a personal thing. Some are so affected by the 1st attunement, that they wait several years for the 2nd. Others feel that they need to immediately want to move on to the 2nd. You'll know how you feel and what you're ready for.

Kravman
06-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Couldnt agree more. It bugs me a bit when people rush into to their second and third degree just to get the 'badges'. Reiki is more patient than that. It can wait as long as you need to.

Moonangel
08-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Hi, thanks for the replies, I feel like the time is right for level 2 but it has only been a few months, I have had plenty of practise, but wasnt sure if this was still too soon... Seems if I feel now is right, it must be x

I love Reiki.

yinepu
09-05-2011, 03:52 AM
Hi Guys, I did my 1 and 2 in the same weekend, the reason being, my teacher at the time sugested it , also the only difference between 1 and 2 is the symbols you can use and attunement to use them.

The symols are great to use depending on your clients., emotional, distant healing etc.

Its been 3 years now and i have no desire to do my masters, i dont want to teach others at this stage , and thats the only difference between 2 and masters... more symbols to attune your students.

Good luck and have fun