PDA

View Full Version : The Soul And Anesthesia Questions..........

Blanket
05-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the place for this but I didn't know where else to put these questions, so I am putting them here, I hope none of you mind!!

I hope someone could answer my questions too............

I was just wondering, what happens to one's soul while they are under an anesthetic? Does the soul travel elsewhere or..?
Also, I have another question which is more important to me than the first one...............
What do you guys think happens to a person's soul if they die while under an anesthetic?

Any answers and opinions are welcomed with open arms!!! :hug3: :hug3: :hug3:

nightowl
05-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Let's see if this is any help...:smile: It is my understanding that the soul doesn't leave the body until after death...so being under anesthesia to me wouldn't effect it....and if a person passes over while under anesthesia then it would make sense that the soul would leave the body. Now as to where it goes, well there are many different beliefs about that topic. Hope this helps some. :smile:

nightowl

Blanket
05-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Let's see if this is any help...:smile: It is my understanding that the soul doesn't leave the body until after death...so being under anesthesia to me wouldn't effect it....and if a person passes over while under anesthesia then it would make sense that the soul would leave the body. Now as to where it goes, well there are many different beliefs about that topic. Hope this helps some. :smile:

nightowl

Thank you for replying to me!!! :) :)

I understand what you are saying and I thank you for that opinion :) :)
The reason I asked this question is because I thought that when a person is under a coma or anything of the sort, their soul goes away for a while.......I thought this because they become unconscious........and I thought that if a person was unconscious then that meant their soul was somewhere else......?:confused: :confused:

Maybe I'm wrong though! Whatever the case, thank you again for answering!!! :) :)

themaster
06-05-2011, 06:00 AM
We really don't have "souls" like christians think we do.. :D

We have access to our soul somewhat in our bodies and through the 8th chakra (also called soul star) in my class.. I have learned that our souls access is quite limited.. I'm going to throw out a number to like say we have 1% connection what our soul is..

If you'd like to try a experiment.. try reading this meditation about having a talk with your soul.. just reading it makes me cry.. maybe it'll make you cry too.. :D It will probably raise your awareness a bit with your soul too.. :smile:

http://www.carolynannoriley.com/AMMessageInTheArmsOfYourSoul.htm

Anyway in the future were all going to have alot more access to our soul.. we will "know what the souls knows" is a phrase my teacher says.. we will inhabit the monad as my understanding goes too..

But if you want to imagine what the soul is.. imagine.. a tree.. we'll call the the tree the one or the creator.. it has almost like veins in it to flow water/information to parts of the tree..

We are the leaf or maybe the seed.. the soul is the stem to the leaf.. it created you to experience things.. and it runs multiple experiences.. like fingers to your hand.. the soul would be the palm :smile: :hug3:The reason I asked this question is because I thought that when a person is under a coma or anything of the sort, their soul goes away for a while.......I thought this because they become unconscious........and I thought that if a person was unconscious then that meant their soul was somewhere elseYour correct.. when a person is sleeping or even unconscious there consciousness is just projected somewhere else..

Many people we think as crazy here and put in institutions are actually just projecting there consciousness into different realms.. and they leave the body behind..

I would just think of it as sleeping.. because we go back to "Who we are" every time we sleep.. we re-attach to allthatweare.. or are knowingness.. there is a specific reason.. why our dreams are so weird.. it is because our ego's/mental bodies.. can't make heads or tails of what non-physical is like so we get back it's interpretations..

Asrais
06-05-2011, 10:24 AM
We are the leaf or maybe the seed.. the soul is the stem to the leaf..

So you believe in just one, universal soul? As in when we die, we merge into this one being?

themaster
06-05-2011, 12:31 PM
So you believe in just one, universal soul? As in when we die, we merge into this one being?Sort of..

The one is all, the all is one..

If you follow the structure of reality it all leads back to the one.. it was designed that way.. but there are souls and over-souls (lots of them)

My teacher has stated there is a rare oppurtunity for one person on the planet.. to ascend into his soul and for his soul to ascend into his over-soul and that will lead all the way back to the one :smile:

Now, hopefully that's not me :tongue: :D (since I got plans :tongue: )

But theoratically we may all became apart of the one again in some future point.. bashar has stated that there is so much to us that if right in this second.. you did everything you ever wanted to.. accomplished every single dream!

You would right then come up with a new one :D

athribiristan
06-05-2011, 12:44 PM
I see no reason to believe that anesthesia would change anything in the slightest. People in comas do tend to wander away from their bodies, but who can blame them...being in a coma sounds really boring. The truth as I see is that people don't actually spend a lot of time in their bodies anyway, so in most cases....no change.

I think the line of reasoning that leads to your question results from identifying with the body. As spirits we come and go all the time. A little trauma to the body is likely to get most peoples' attention and would probably cause us to come have a look, but once we've satisfied our curiousity we're just a likely to take off again as stick around.

themaster
06-05-2011, 02:15 PM
The truth as I see is that people don't actually spend a lot of time in their bodies anyway, so in most cases....no change.Yes, my teacher says we wonder out all the time.. :D (in fact he says many of our us rarely in our bodies.. we kind of hide above/outside)

If you go into a blank stare.. sometimes you remember what you were thinking about and sometimes you don't.. think those are the times you took a real journey :D

Shabda
06-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the place for this but I didn't know where else to put these questions, so I am putting them here, I hope none of you mind!!

I hope someone could answer my questions too............

I was just wondering, what happens to one's soul while they are under an anesthetic? Does the soul travel elsewhere or..?
Also, I have another question which is more important to me than the first one...............
What do you guys think happens to a person's soul if they die while under an anesthetic?

Any answers and opinions are welcomed with open arms!!! :hug3: :hug3: :hug3:
nothing happens to the soul, whether under anesthetic or not, and nothing happens as far as how and when one dies, however, your consciousness can, and often does leave the body behind, each time you sleep, go into a trance, or are under anesthetic, you leave it, and often when you daydream, there is no difference, and while some offer a rather low percentage of those aware of themselves as soul, it isnt quite that low, and is hardly impossible, but it IS up to the individual to decide to attain that state and do the work necessary to accomplish it...also, the soul is PART of the One, but never meres with another soul, soul is the ultimate individual, but only the experience of being in the soul "form" can allow one to see this paradox (being an individual vs. being an "atom" of the whole, a seeming contradiction, yet both are true)