PDA

View Full Version : I feel like i lost some of my indigo child in me..?

ShamanBird
05-05-2011, 11:42 AM
i had a mental break down last night, just crying, why god, why do i have to be an indigo child and see and hear things that normal kids cant? why do i have to be different? waking up this morning, i felt a bit different. i still FEEL like an indigo, but, im not sure...maybe i just need to refresh myself? maybe i didnt lose anything.....maybe i became stronger for all i know..any suggestions or help?

NightSpirit
05-05-2011, 11:54 AM
What is an indigo and why do humans feel the need to separate themselves and lob themselves into a category that suggests 'special'? We are all equal..IMO...equal and each given the same make-up and abilities.

athribiristan
05-05-2011, 03:20 PM
i had a mental break down last night, just crying, why god, why do i have to be an indigo child and see and hear things that normal kids cant? why do i have to be different? waking up this morning, i felt a bit different. i still FEEL like an indigo, but, im not sure...maybe i just need to refresh myself? maybe i didnt lose anything.....maybe i became stronger for all i know..any suggestions or help?

What happened?

Coming2
05-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Hun if you are an indigo child it is not something to fear or find fault in. I know it is difficult, at times, to feel different and separate from others but be assured that you are not alone and as you get older you will meet more people like yourself. Have faith that everything will turn out just as it is suppose to and take advantage of the gifts you have been given. Perhaps you could use them to do good in this world.

ShamanBird
05-05-2011, 11:19 PM
athribiristan, it was just school related stress basically, and i was just asking god why me, why am i different.

Coming2, i will use my power and gifts to change the world. i want to change the world. i feel like thats my "mission" for earth.

athribiristan
05-05-2011, 11:41 PM
athribiristan, it was just school related stress basically, and i was just asking god why me, why am i different.

Coming2, i will use my power and gifts to change the world. i want to change the world. i feel like thats my "mission" for earth.

Well this may sound harsh but you're not different. You are in no way unique to this situation. Everyone deals with stress and while the exact circumstance may differ we all face our trials. The way in which you CAN be different is in HOW you choose to face those trials. Will you face them with a sense of anxiety and self-pity or purpose and determination?

konrard
08-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Nothing real can be threatened.

Cherub T
09-05-2011, 04:53 PM
We all face our trials in life, the thing is that sometimes you DO feel all alone. This is something that has happened to me throughout my life. Infact I'm going through another at the moment. When it's happening to you, you may feel isolated and cut off, but remember there are others going through the same thing... so you see.. you're not alone after all.

Hope you feel better soon. x

John32241
10-05-2011, 01:46 PM

The first step for "changing the world" is to become all that you can be.

It is the energy of you, just being you, that influences all around you. The quiet ways work best. Allow those with different perspectives to experience your kindly and authentic ways. Also look for those who are like you. That will help a lot.

John

7luminaries
10-05-2011, 03:34 PM
The first step for "changing the world" is to become all that you can be.

It is the energy of you, just being you, that influences all around you. The quiet ways work best. Allow those with different perspectives to experience your kindly and authentic ways. Also look for those who are like you. That will help a lot.

John

This is very good advice, suitable for most.

Really like this...I try to follow these myself. & hope it helps you SB.

I have recently gone through a transition and finally felt I had come back to my own centre last night after several weeks if not months of being off centre and at low ebb, whilst trying to heal self and others.

Being the best we can be, just quietly being who we are, is always the way to our centre, our heart, and our truth.

peace,
7L

SeekingTheShift
10-05-2011, 07:26 PM
ShamanBird… It was not a break down you had. It feels more like a deep cleansing of old energy.

Indigo energy is different. Yes, Indigos are indeed thoroughly human, just like the rest of us are human beings and yes, we are all special in our own way. Yet as I understand it, Indigos come into the Earth plane at a higher vibration.

Like others here, I have experienced increases in my personal vibrations therefore understand, at least for periods of time, what it might feel like to be running in fifth gear much of the time. Is that how your energy feels?

Your gifts are there for you to explore and work with in a positive light. With a smile I applaud your ‘mission’. The challenge is figuring out your mission so you can apply your gifts.

Hugs and blessings.

waax
15-05-2011, 12:38 AM

Let me give you few thoughts of my own.

There was one cute ferry-tail called classification. People thought that they are better then others. People felt that they are stronger than others and that they have more rights than others.

But, at some point of ferry-tail, they got screwed up and gone through all sorts of mental breakdowns and finally, they realized that there is no such a thing as classification and that we are all here, right now, in this very moment, equal.

Do not get fool yourself. There is no such a thing as mental breakdown. You are "compiling" yourself and opening piece by piece to greater vibrations.

There is no such a thing as Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Star or whatever. That's small and "cute" ferry-tail designed to give you hope as courage to access this world. World where material point of view is merging with spiritual world and where all is one.

Unfortunately, lots of people get "stuck" in that point of view. Point where they are Indigo without understanding what Indigo actually represents.

Indigo is abstract term, metaphor to "express" spiritual world and spiritual entities.

Just chill out man. Live day as this is last day you are here on Earth. Live your life as you want to live it. Enjoy it and become Love. Express Love. Be Love and make Love. Get yourself tattoo of heart on leg, go into town and start terrorize people with free hugs! :)

Silver
15-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Express Love. Be Love and make Love. Get yourself tattoo on leg, go into town and start terrorize people with free hugs! :)

Nice ~ makes me smile~*

Enlightener
17-05-2011, 02:45 PM
As a crystal child, I'll say this; you are different from others, you are unique, in your own way. You posses special abilities that many others have, and also ones that no one else has, as you are a child of God and no child is created the same.

As for equality, I'm sorry to say, it simple isn't true. No one is born equal, everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, it's just a fact.

Equality comes from the spiritual, from Spirit. We are all equal, and yet, we are not. It is a divine dichotomy, nonetheless a fascinating one.

You are unique, more than most. Believe in that, but don't preach it. Hold it close until it merges with the sanity of seeing everyone as One.

Blessing to you,

Enlightener