PDA

View Full Version : A Prayer to Share...

002 Cents
05-05-2011, 06:42 AM
About year ago I started focusing all my prayer energy on this simple prayer.

"Dear God, I am sending you these prayers for humanity, that we may come to peaceably and universally embrace a new set of ideals based on Brotherhood, Equality, Goodness, Compassion and Love. So that we may begin to live in harmony with the world and all it's inhabitants."

It has sense evolved to include...

"I pray too for those who are ill of heart and mind. That you may bring them healing so they can turn away from their desires to do harm to others.

I pray, that amidst the ranks of those employed by the Drug Cartels, Al Qaeda, and all other groups who terrorize, walk saints, influential Men who have an inherent sense for what is right and who will be able to build for this cause and lead others away from the further destruction of their, and our people. Beginning a transformation from the inside out.

I have planted these seeds with you Lord. Each day nourishing them with my prayers in the hopes that they may grow and branch out to touch all of humanity."

To any who share this interest I ask that you too join me in practicing this prayer every day.

Thank you and Bless you