PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Know How To Title It!

Saggi
04-05-2011, 08:17 PM
I keep seeing symbolic death messages and I'm scared!

I'm scared it's a member of my family or a friend,

I've posted this after yet another and actually being reduced to tears!

I'm not sure why I've posted it, I just felt the need to

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Kaere
04-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Are you aware that 'death' in symbology generally means change. Big change usually - but not always death.

Are you comfortable with sharing the messages you're receiving? We may be able to calm your fears :)

Saggi
04-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Are you aware that 'death' in symbology generally means change. Big change usually - but not always death.

Are you comfortable with sharing the messages you're receiving? We may be able to calm your fears :)

Thank you for your answer Kaere!

I am aware, yes. Out with the old, in with the new, etc.

I was coming home from work and I saw loads of different types of birds and I researched them and some of them indicated death, dying and mourning.

It was just the icing on the cake, really. Just a follow up of them that have been there, individually and building.

The other week there were mother messages everywhere, about how special she is, etc.

It seems everywhere I turn I hear or see stuff about cancer.

A friend of mine is at present receiving treatment for breats cancer.

And I suppose I just have normal worries about my children.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Saggi
05-05-2011, 08:23 AM
Well, this morning I'm met with a sight that could be as symbolic as the messages.

My cat had massacred a bird! :icon_frown:

All that was left was the entrails, some feathers and the head.

So I'm going to apply this to the messages from the birds yesterday.

As for the others, the dream I had last night was in connection with cancer and I have things to sort out with what I experienced previously and what's happening now.

This is bringing forth the fear and bringing my worries out.

Thank you Kaere for your support last night, it was enough for me to know someone was out there and allow me to work with it :hug2:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Coming2
05-05-2011, 11:34 AM
I say this out of love but do you think you might be taking everything more literal than what it is?? I agree that death signs are usually about change than actually about death. I dont believe in coincidence so I can see how these things would affect and scare you but try not to be so literal with things. Cats kill birds...thats what they instinctively do...Of course you are more aware of the cancer signs...your friend has it which brings it to your attention quicker...see what I mean?? Dont get me wrong I understand the fear. I pray that your family remains safe and secure and that the white light of the Holy Spirit surrounds you and all you hold dear.

Saggi
05-05-2011, 12:45 PM
I say this out of love but do you think you might be taking everything more literal than what it is?? I agree that death signs are usually about change than actually about death. I dont believe in coincidence so I can see how these things would affect and scare you but try not to be so literal with things. Cats kill birds...thats what they instinctively do...Of course you are more aware of the cancer signs...your friend has it which brings it to your attention quicker...see what I mean?? Dont get me wrong I understand the fear. I pray that your family remains safe and secure and that the white light of the Holy Spirit surrounds you and all you hold dear.

Hi Coming2,

Yes, I do think I am! Although I do have healing to do with regards to a death with cancer and now facing cancer again within my circle of friends. And I think this is what this is highlighting! Rather than what I am interpreting it as!

When I came across the remains of the bird, I wasn't shocked or angry with my cat, I am aware it's his natural instincts, it was just weird! I called out for answers last night, I got this this morning. This could just have been given as a way of reassurance!

Something is in the midst, my sensetivity has risen, my thoughts have become irratic, this is what happens. I face some fears and I do my best to resolve them. I'll see what happens!

Thank you for your prayers :hug2:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Smiler
05-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Hi Saggi

Birds can be symbolic of ones own sense freedom.. For example when there is no "you time" to simply be happy and peaceful in your own space. I respect you are aware that cancer alters our senses in day to day reality. Its there in a person that we love personally.:hug2:
I say this kindly as I have been supporting my sister with terminal cancer for 6 months now. :hug2: A lot of emotions arise..especially when one works as a healer .. there is the soul reality and the human reality of feelings as well.. When our plates and minds are full and our hearts are heavy in tears ...the call is there for an inner strength when required by another who is suffering.
Throughout the months many people on here have supported me and in that support I found a comfort as I continue doing what I can..I am also reminding myself now..that I have been neglecting me ( not in a selfish way ) ..but in a way my health was becoming affected. I love my sister completely... I would do anything for her..how can I help her if I am worn? When fearful take a few deep breaths I do ..I cry when I need too as well ( which has been a lot). When I am with my sister I am with her living..not with her dying.

Maybe you have too much on your plate?
We all have to stop and smell the roses ....stop our minds and be at peace within ..for 20 min..30min..an hour! Each day. This way we build our own strength up .
If your an empath..u will pick up on other things ..so maybe you need to protect yourself a bit more?

I dont know if I have helped in any small way but please know

I send you and those u love prayers and a big hug
:)
:hug2:

Saggi
05-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Hi Saggi

Birds can be symbolic of ones own sense freedom.. For example when there is no "you time" to simply be happy and peaceful in your own space. I respect you are aware that cancer alters our senses in day to day reality. Its there in a person that we love personally.:hug2:
I say this kindly as I have been supporting my sister with terminal cancer for 6 months now. :hug2: A lot of emotions arise..especially when one works as a healer .. there is the soul reality and the human reality of feelings as well.. When our plates and minds are full and our hearts are heavy in tears ...the call is there for an inner strength when required by another who is suffering.
Throughout the months many people on here have supported me and in that support I found a comfort as I continue doing what I can..I am also reminding myself now..that I have been neglecting me ( not in a selfish way ) ..but in a way my health was becoming affected. I love my sister completely... I would do anything for her..how can I help her if I am worn? When fearful take a few deep breaths I do ..I cry when I need too as well ( which has been a lot). When I am with my sister I am with her living..not with her dying.

Maybe you have too much on your plate?
We all have to stop and smell the roses ....stop our minds and be at peace within ..for 20 min..30min..an hour! Each day. This way we build our own strength up .
If your an empath..u will pick up on other things ..so maybe you need to protect yourself a bit more?

I dont know if I have helped in any small way but please know

I send you and those u love prayers and a big hug
:hug2:

Hi Smiler,

I have seen some of your posts about you and your sister.

The thing is, I was oblivious to cancer before a few years ago, I'd heard of it, I knew friends who'd experienced it in their families, yet it all went on around me.

Then bam, I was hit with it head on. It then became a fear, although I'm not sure what the fear is! I just know I go into avoidance, then fear, then find a way through it.

I just know there's something underlying and someone else knows my answer, yet I can't bring myself to ask them.

With what's going on with my friend has brought it back to the surface and perhaps I just need to let it go, rather than find out. Ignorance is supposedly bliss!

Thank you for your prayers and hugs!

Lots of love to you and your sister :hug2:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Shabda
05-05-2011, 02:53 PM
dont worry, be happy~!

Saggi
05-05-2011, 02:57 PM
dont worry, be happy~!

Thank you! :hug2:

Coming2
05-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Saggi I hope you know I wasnt being harsh or critical. I just wanted to ease your mind about the things going on with you. I feel it is important when we are on a spiritual path to be "hyper aware" of everything that is going on around us. The problem with that is that when you are sensitive it can cause you fear. I dont know if you believe in Angels or Guides but they work very hard to keep us from being fearful.They dont want us to be afraid of death and they dont want us to fear losing someone. For every loss we endure we grow spiritually and for the person who has passed we can take comfort in knowing they have moved on to a higher state of consciousness. I hope things get better for everyone..again my prayers are with you and those you hold dear!!

Smiler
05-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Hi Saggi

If You can let it go ...A couple of simple affirmations may help you
'Let Go..Let God' or 'It will pass' I sincerely wish you peace and happiness.

If the fear still resides maybe (and I say this tenderly you can look at it slowly)..like when it went Bam..what situation actually triggered it?
I love your honesty in what you are saying. It;s natural for some of us to go through avoidance..fear....and try and find a way through it as you have said. Until we are at a place we are comfortable inside ourselves to look... it's sort of like a slow chipping away I guess.

Quote: Then bam, I was hit with it head on. It then became a fear, although I'm not sure what the fear is! I just know I go into avoidance, then fear, then find a way through it.

If you choose to look at it..do you know who the person is that has your answer? Or is the person one who aided by triggering it.?

Quote:I just know there's something underlying and someone else knows my answer, yet I can't bring myself to ask them.

I understand fear ..being a peacemaker I certainly don't like conflict and I have avoided things in my own life until I am ready to look at them.
Until the fear itself grew harder living with it... than asking or looking or dealing with something.

Each time I faced or face a fear ..I look at my own intent ..its a strange that after dealing with a person I once avoided working out my private feelings with ...for certainly I avoided tough topics that were either solely feeling based with no memory ( which is harder I think) or with feelings with actual memory..that although the circumstances in asking may have not been pleasant on the surface.. I personally myself felt lighter and freer.
I am facing another one in my life (not my sister) Its there ..and at some point soon I must find a way to deal with it. A friend of mine said pray for guidance and good outcomes..which is what I am doing now.

All the best to you Saggi
Whatever you decide is right for you.

P.s.. this is totally off the topic but I did feel a grandmother presence while typing. Have absolutely no idea why?

Love

Saggi
05-05-2011, 10:42 PM
Saggi I hope you know I wasnt being harsh or critical. I just wanted to ease your mind about the things going on with you. I feel it is important when we are on a spiritual path to be "hyper aware" of everything that is going on around us. The problem with that is that when you are sensitive it can cause you fear. I dont know if you believe in Angels or Guides but they work very hard to keep us from being fearful.They dont want us to be afraid of death and they dont want us to fear losing someone. For every loss we endure we grow spiritually and for the person who has passed we can take comfort in knowing they have moved on to a higher state of consciousness. I hope things get better for everyone..again my prayers are with you and those you hold dear!!

I know :)

I appreciate your input! Your tenderness came through! I was just letting you know that I understood these points and what my feelings were if any.

I am aware of Angels and Guides and I have actually been being called by them to meet with them and receive my guidance and healing and not been connecting!

So that is what I'm going to concentrate on.

I raised my vibration earlier and felt a big clearing and feel less negative.

Thank you for your kindness and prayers! It is appreciated!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Saggi
05-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Hi Saggi

If You can let it go ...A couple of simple affirmations may help you
'Let Go..Let God' or 'It will pass' I sincerely wish you peace and happiness.

If the fear still resides maybe (and I say this tenderly you can look at it slowly)..like when it went Bam..what situation actually triggered it?
I love your honesty in what you are saying. It;s natural for some of us to go through avoidance..fear....and try and find a way through it as you have said. Until we are at a place we are comfortable inside ourselves to look... it's sort of like a slow chipping away I guess.

Quote: Then bam, I was hit with it head on. It then became a fear, although I'm not sure what the fear is! I just know I go into avoidance, then fear, then find a way through it.

If you choose to look at it..do you know who the person is that has your answer? Or is the person one who aided by triggering it.?

Quote:I just know there's something underlying and someone else knows my answer, yet I can't bring myself to ask them.

I understand fear ..being a peacemaker I certainly don't like conflict and I have avoided things in my own life until I am ready to look at them.
Until the fear itself grew harder living with it... than asking or looking or dealing with something.

Each time I faced or face a fear ..I look at my own intent ..its a strange that after dealing with a person I once avoided working out my private feelings with ...for certainly I avoided tough topics that were either solely feeling based with no memory ( which is harder I think) or with feelings with actual memory..that although the circumstances in asking may have not been pleasant on the surface.. I personally myself felt lighter and freer.
I am facing another one in my life (not my sister) Its there ..and at some point soon I must find a way to deal with it. A friend of mine said pray for guidance and good outcomes..which is what I am doing now.

All the best to you Saggi
Whatever you decide is right for you.

P.s.. this is totally off the topic but I did feel a grandmother presence while typing. Have absolutely no idea why?

Love

The bam was the first instance, it was a bam because as I said I'd heard about cancer although this time I was involved. It was a personal choice and to be perfectly honest it was the straw that broke the camel's back to bring about a loss in many ways.

The loss of a person, the loss of a friendship, almost and the loss of my mind!

It was the beginning of my spiritual journey and I faced my biggest fear, which was death straight in the face!

I lost my mind, I got through it although there's blanks and someone can fill them blanks, yet I have approached them before and never got the answers.

I remember cancer being part of the conversations we had, I know I shared a fear with them about it, what I want to know is if I knew about my friend then, or whether I just knew there would be another dealing with it.

I don't want to know to dwell on making a difference, it's just to know so I know, peace of mind kinda thing.

Perhaps I have forgotten so as not to dwell on it and that's what I should concentrate on, I haven't thought of it in this way before, then I'm releasing the fear and the trying to remember and as you say concentrating on the living.

Do I need to know, if I do I'll remember!

Thank you for the help with trying to find my answers!

Thank you also for the message about my Nan, it is significant! And also I feel it's a lot to do with what's happening and what I've experienced through life and the link between them!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

theophilus
06-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Death is something that awaits all of us, whether we see signs of it or not. God has given us information in the Bible about what awaits us after death and how we can prepare for it. Here is a good place to see what the Bible says about this subject:

http://christianity.co.nz/life_death.htm (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fchristianity.co.nz%2Fl ife_death.htm)