PDA

View Full Version : Heaven and Hell??

Coming2
04-05-2011, 06:26 PM
I have noticed that there are an array of different thoughts about the afterlife. I have read in some books that people dont always get to go to the Source but exist in an astral type plane where they exist in a very happy and joyful state. Then I get alot of books that talk about the dark places where negative entities reside. Once I read a book that talked about spirits who cannot enter into the light yet and are in a dark place where like attracts like and that it is on the outer rims of this place where we must process and wait to be collected.

Have any of you thought or read about this?? Its interesting that paranormal groups have a certain idea and people who have had past life regression seem to tell a different story. Have you noticed how all near death experiences never really talk about the negative side. I have only read about 2 people who went to a place they felt was hellish and where demons reside.

I am just curious as to what you all think about it.

Celeste
06-05-2011, 03:59 AM
I think that all that matters is we are going in the right direction: towards a higher plane from the one we were in. Some believe in reincarnation where we come back again and again until our souls are pure enough to reach heaven. Some believe in Purgatory, which is hell for only a while. And, hell is forever, or many planes lower. Some believe we go to either heaven or hell when we die. I suppose this is possible, too, as I think it is possible to work through our imperfections while on this earth, and when we die be finished as much as we are gonna be able, so we go right to a heaven or a hell. I think it is however we think it is, just so we are true to ourselves, and live according to our higher beliefs.

nightowl
06-05-2011, 04:39 AM
Have any of you thought or read about this?? Its interesting that paranormal groups have a certain idea and people who have had past life regression seem to tell a different story.

Coming2,

This is a good point. There are so many different theories, explanations, and experiences about this topic that it can get confusing. I think many of the thoughts that people have about heaven and hell have probably been influenced by what, if any, religious learning or traditions they have been exposed to. It is in man to want to know. Just like it is in man to want to see justice done and when it doesn't happen here on this side, well I think many believe it will happen on the other side. I believe this is where the concept of hell may come from. Negative exchange of spiritual energy for negative. As for heaven I think too that we would like to see that when we pass over that we will in some way experience joy, peace and even reward for our good lives. Positive exchange of spiritual energy for positive. The actual way they look, well it seems to be based on personal beliefs and experiences. It has been said that our thoughts about such things could influence how we experience it spiritually or in near death experiences. So...these are my thoughts on heaven and hell. I hope you find what you are seeking. :smile:

nightowl

ROM
06-05-2011, 05:19 AM
Your personal beliefs as well as your overall attitude and mindset determines what you will perceive in the afterlife. Thus, everyone's experience differs. Like attracts like in such a way as to make the person thus in the dark environment realise his errors through observing and experiencing those around him who are in similar circumstances. Help is always granted to those who are willing to change for the better. There is no eternal flame of hell, only a personal journey of re-aligning with your Self.

Trace
13-05-2011, 12:39 PM
I have formed an opinion on this due to communication from a spirit that I believe once resided on the lower plane or even 'hell' for want of a better word. First of all, my feeling now is that the afterlife consists of different levels or existences and people pass over to one a particular level, but evolve in some way.I do not a believe that hell is a place that is fiery and once there you remain there. I think you put yourself there by the way you live your life and your thoughts at the time of your death. If your are full of guilt and hatred and you have murdered, raped or been cruel to animals or people, you die guilty , fearful and feel you deserve it so you avoid the light and put yourself on this level.
I think there are levels higher up but still close to the earthplane where anyone can go including children. You coudl be there if your spirit is shocked out of your body at death. You need time to adjust and realise your situation then you progress. I think that many things can lead you to cling on to the earth energy such as love or jealousy.
If you have led a selfless life where you have put other first, then you will have an easy transition just like you will if you have an understanding of the afterlife at your death. The higher levels can be paradise. In the afterlife as a spirit , you create your situation. What makes you happy and gives you good energy is yours for the taking.
I have had communication with a spirit I believe was on the very lower levels and he told me a few things. First , he told me that it was dark there. He described it as being "like the clouds have covered the sun". All the spirits there were fighting and cursing and hurting each other in every way. Every possible negative emotion or energy is there. Also, he said that the the ones he hurt in his life, were there to remind him. Now I dont quite understand that. I cant see how some of the ones he hurt coudl be there as they didnt do anything wrong to be there( i know this) so am thinking that he creates them there to prolong his guilt and remind him. I am not a very regious person but it seemed to me when he told me all this that the seven deadly sins, are all there in that lower plane. This might sound offensive but he also told me that spirits engage in sexual activity in a very unloving way there too. Lust. No love exists in this place at all. They are not even capable of it. Something that he told me also is that there are demons in this place. There is not one , buts lots. They keep the spirits behaving in the same way they did in their lives. they basically have control over their souls

Silver
13-05-2011, 01:47 PM
What makes you happy and gives you good energy is yours for the taking.

That's a wonderful thought.

Your post was very interesting, and I wondered how you came to converse with this spirit, if you don't mind telling. Ty in advance.

LadyImpreza1111
14-12-2012, 09:36 AM
I saw this post and was pretty eager to respond.

Actually, I've read some books on the afterlife but nothing compares to your own experience with the spiritual realm. I am a medium and have learned more over the past 2 and 1/2 months from just interacting with spirits than I ever learned from reading books. What I learned goes completely against anything that religion has taught me or anyone else for that matter. It is the reason why I can't follow religion anymore.

What I have learned is that aside from Earth, there is the spiritual realm where souls go prior to reincarnation. This is also the same plane where souls choose to interact with their loved ones.
There is the astral plane where ghosts are. They are the spirits who typically don't even realize they passed. I have a book on ghosts where a medium communicates for them and the crazy thing is that many of those ghosts don't make a lick of sense with what they are saying and when some found out what year it was--over 2-300+ years later, they were stunned because they were still assuming they were in their own time period. There is also heaven and people don't go straight to Heaven. You have to reach a certain level of enlightenment before you can ascend. That is where reincarnation comes in.

What I have also learned that I found surprising was the fact that Hell does not exist. Earth is as bad as it will get. I actually amuse spirits when I say "When hell freezes over" or some expression with that word. I'm like, "Don't laugh at me! That expression is a part of the human experience. Old habits are hard to break." That is where duality comes into play. We live in a world of opposites. Yin-Yang. Light and dark. One can't really exist without the other. The are dark beings and light ones.

KennC
19-12-2012, 05:48 AM
my personal thinking is our consciousness when we are living play a important part. our consciousness is still there when we are dead. what will believe in when we are a life, for example different religions, will take us to different places, different location of hell and heaven.

Samana
20-12-2012, 05:05 PM
"Heaven and Hell " are mental states we experience in this lifetime.