PDA

View Full Version : stuck

Widdles55
03-05-2011, 11:25 PM
I feel stuck and its like I have walked this path to a cliffs edge and now I stand at its edge looking into the void. When I look out infront of me I see question marks and puffs of energy.

Things are being revealed to me about myself at this edge of the (my) world but they only raise more questions. I know this all has a purpose but its like im stuck in the mud unable to move forwards or back and I feel like jumping into vast unknown is my only option at this point.

When I look harder at things around me I notice an incredible still, like everything has stopped doing what it is doing to watch and wait for whatever it is to happen. So this leads me to believe I might not be the only one who feels this way right now.

Anyone else feel the same way? Have any diving teqniques so I may jump in and get this over with? :) one love

Kaere
03-05-2011, 11:35 PM
I feel stuck quite often. It's hard to wait for unstuckedness. But if you stop struggling, looking, and searching, and just be it does tend to become more clear what needs doing.

Like quicksand.

nightowl
03-05-2011, 11:52 PM
I agree with Keare, think of yourself in the stage of the cocoon of a butterfly...if you force it open it will not develop properly, or be able to survive what the world has in store for it. Maybe you are not stuck maybe you are in a stage of stillness for development sake...

nightowl

zipzip
04-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Hi Widdles,

I agree with the posters. As frustrating as it is and as much as we want that spiritual development to keep going, it does seem to come to a halt, and there just isn't anything you can do about it.lol But you don't know the reason it has halted; maybe it hasn't......:wink:

Just let it go and enjoy things and it will pick up again.

zipzip

Widdles55
04-05-2011, 04:59 AM
Yeah I spoke to a friend about it earlier and what he suggested was like a duldrim, floating along with no wind. So I figured I might try some past life regression in the mean time. Thanks for the help!

Orbie
04-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Feeling stuck. Some say well that's where you should be and all will make sense when you look back at this time, its when you learn the most. Some say that by saying you are feeling stuck that it is the intention behind your words that reinforce the feeling of being stuck. Some say, like me for example, dont sweat the small stuff ;) go live your life x