PDA

View Full Version : Hi would love your help with this

PEACE
03-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Hi i had a dream that i was sat opposite an old native american man and he held my hand up facing me and on it was a rocky outcrop with wolfs on it then it changed to dolphins he was speaking but i could not hear and there was smoke all around us i had asked at bedtime that my guides and dead loved ones were welcome to come into my dreams but i dont know what it meant only that it was important and i should know,any help would be much appreciated love and lightxxx

Saggi
03-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Hi i had a dream that i was sat opposite an old native american man and he held my hand up facing me and on it was a rocky outcrop with wolfs on it then it changed to dolphins he was speaking but i could not hear and there was smoke all around us i had asked at bedtime that my guides and dead loved ones were welcome to come into my dreams but i dont know what it meant only that it was important and i should know,any help would be much appreciated love and lightxxx

Hi Peace,

My guess is that he is a guide and he has shown you a place where you can meditate and meet with him. This would be the reason why you couldn't hear him. You will in meditation. The smoke I think may be about clearance, when the smoke clears, you will understand. The smoke will clear as you meditate.

He has offered the animals as your totem guides too.

All the best with your journey! I love it when my Native guides are near! It generally means I'm at the start of something exciting!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Native spirit
03-05-2011, 06:04 PM
:smile: Hey Peace,

I have to agree with saggi, on this

Namaste