PDA

View Full Version : My Daughter says the Earth is off....

siamnatee2323
03-05-2011, 12:35 AM
hi,

I am new and am in search of answers. Please let me tell you a little about my daughter. She can speak to people who have passed on...I guess she is trying on a lot of HATS on right now. She can see the electrical impulse in the body...for example your brain tells you to move your foot...she can see the electrical impulse that runs from the foot to the brain. What she says is the coolest is that when she look in your body and see the heart beat. Those are just two of the HATS that she is trying.

My question to the forum...is that my daughter comes to me and says Dad the world is off...I said I know that earthquake in Japan knocked us off the axis alittle....No Dad not like that..you see the earth has cores and layers and between these cores are fields of energy...well lets just say the fields of energy have like say...pockets that certain energy should be in these pockets....but they arent ..?? Does anyone else get this feeling? or know what she is talking about?

sruthy
03-05-2011, 06:26 AM
I believe that she's talking about the energy shift that is taking place on this earth. It's believed to end on 12-21-2012. :) There's absolutely nothing to worry about...

sruthy
03-05-2011, 06:27 AM
The earth is transforming, for the good of all. And that's the whole thing behind the shift..

in progress
03-05-2011, 07:48 AM
I've heard as part of the shift the earth's magnetic fields are getting weaker.

ROM
03-05-2011, 08:45 AM
It's all part of the transformation that is taking place on our planet.

themaster
03-05-2011, 11:40 PM
I've heard as part of the shift the earth's magnetic fields are getting weaker.Actually I believe the magnetics are going away were transitioning to some kind of crystalline supporting field.. if I can quote my tyberonn/metatron correctly :D

(in addition.. because the magnetics are leaving it can lead to 'auric bleeding' 'fissuring' if your not in the merkavah vehicle which is supported by the grid/crystalline)

I'll add a piece to this.. Some are not aware that with each corona mass ejection coming from the sun.. it hits our planet in less than 72 hours now.. and some of that energy from the sun is for US.. but most of it is for the earth because she is ascending first..

So that energy heats up the core of the earth.. so that's part of what's going on.. one small piece :smile:

Sarian
04-05-2011, 06:49 PM
....interesting.

onlyme2
04-05-2011, 06:54 PM
kool that your daughter can already pick this up weather its a polar shift or whatever

Coming2
04-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Kind of a scary thought that the earthquakes knocked us off. I pray everyday for the continuation of mankind. I try really hard to be optimistic about our lives here. A part of me sees the loving and spiritual people who are emerging but I always see a wake of destruction that is in our world. I hope all of you pray with me that things truly do get better.

As for your daughter, sounds like she has very special gifts. I am curious have you ever talked about such things with her before she started coming to you about this stuff??

siamnatee2323
04-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Kind of a scary thought that the earthquakes knocked us off. I pray everyday for the continuation of mankind. I try really hard to be optimistic about our lives here. A part of me sees the loving and spiritual people who are emerging but I alwayss see a wake of destruction that is in our world. I hope all of you pray with me that things truly do get better.

As for your daughter, sounds like she has very special gifts. I am curious have you ever talked about such things with her before she started coming to you about this stuff??

My daughter started in 8th grade..she started getting stronger..she would come home from school and be really tired... seemed it was like a light switch...she started saying, " im sponging at school" we were like whats that...I am absorbing everyone elses feelings at school and im really tired. She can see aura's around people...she started seeing blue light out of the corner of her eye...then blurring visions...that soon changed to visits by full visions of people with faces that have passed away. she thought seeing aura's around people were normal and that everyone saw them...she found out that wasnt true when discreetly talking to one of her friends at school and later asking us when she got home. Strange is that she can remember being baptized at 3 months..she remembers looking up at the ministers face while water was being poured on her head. All of which she thought was normal...we said that most kids can only remember back as far as maybe 3 years old ... We have gotten spiritual help from other gifted people...we definitely needed it...I played baseball and can help her catch and throw...I cannot tell her how to block out spiritual visits, cleanse herself, smudge the house each change of season, White light..etc....

Its a learning process...The stuff she tells us I cant comprehend or immediately accept like the earths pockets of energy stuff I will be reaching out on this forum....and I thank this forum for the help I have already received.

--IT WOULD JUST BE EASIER IF PEOPLE JUST BELIEVED----..my daughter

ALTHAIA
04-05-2011, 09:30 PM
My daughter started in 8th grade..she started getting stronger..she would come home from school and be really tired... seemed it was like a light switch...she started saying, " im sponging at school" we were like whats that...I am absorbing everyone elses feelings at school and im really tired. She can see aura's around people...she started seeing blue light out of the corner of her eye...then blurring visions...that soon changed to visits by full visions of people with faces that have passed away. she thought seeing aura's around people were normal and that everyone saw them...she found out that wasnt true when discreetly talking to one of her friends at school and later asking us when she got home. Strange is that she can remember being baptized at 3 months..she remembers looking up at the ministers face while water was being poured on her head. All of which she thought was normal...we said that most kids can only remember back as far as maybe 3 years old ... We have gotten spiritual help from other gifted people...we definitely needed it...I played baseball and can help her catch and throw...I cannot tell her how to block out spiritual visits, cleanse herself, smudge the house each change of season, White light..etc....

Its a learning process...The stuff she tells us I cant comprehend or immediately accept like the earths pockets of energy stuff I will be reaching out on this forum....and I thank this forum for the help I have already received.

--IT WOULD JUST BE EASIER IF PEOPLE JUST BELIEVED----..my daughter

Well the very best thing is that sounds like she has parents that are opened minded and really work to help her out with it all :) which is the best and key thing.

Some of the stuff maybe hard to grasp for many, However to point out there is logic and science pointing it out on a daily basis at this point to the stuff that once was unexplained.

I would suggest for helping her out maybe introducing her to crystals and gemstones which she maybe able to see the energies for them, and might help her out on the tiredness of absorbing all others feelings. Other helping stuff of-course is meditation and the like. Theres certainly other stuff on here as well to help out and research is always a good thing :)

ALTHAIA
04-05-2011, 09:42 PM
hi,

I am new and am in search of answers. Please let me tell you a little about my daughter. She can speak to people who have passed on...I guess she is trying on a lot of HATS on right now. She can see the electrical impulse in the body...for example your brain tells you to move your foot...she can see the electrical impulse that runs from the foot to the brain. What she says is the coolest is that when she look in your body and see the heart beat. Those are just two of the HATS that she is trying.

My question to the forum...is that my daughter comes to me and says Dad the world is off...I said I know that earthquake in Japan knocked us off the axis alittle....No Dad not like that..you see the earth has cores and layers and between these cores are fields of energy...well lets just say the fields of energy have like say...pockets that certain energy should be in these pockets....but they arent ..?? Does anyone else get this feeling? or know what she is talking about?

There is alot of activity on the planet at this time in regards with this ... between the axis shift, the weather changes ... The ozone issues and earthquakes... its unfortunately going to be an interesting year or so as this progresses ... some sites ppl can look at:

USGS earthquake Monitor (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php) - Luckily have only had one red hit in the past week.... weeks prior however tons of areas being in the red and really close, especially japan which is constantly hit and currently CA ;/

UV index (http://www.uvawareness.com/uv-forecast/uv-forecast.php?location=mexico) - Search able index on UV temps in locations to see how the sunlight is effecting areas.

themaster
05-05-2011, 03:34 AM
Kind of a scary thought that the earthquakes knocked us off.This is part of the plan.. it's only scary if you put your attention on fear..

Take that as information.. and you'll do a lot better..
I pray every day for the continuation of mankind.Why??

Our ascension is already guaranteed.. it's already happened yah know? :rolleyes:

Time is a illusion.. this is the journey to get there!

What I will tell you coming2.. is you create your reality.. keep your attention in the fear POCKET and you’re going to experience a lot of that..

What are you gonna do on the day of 9/11 part 2? How about japan tsunami #2?

Are you going to drop out of your space go into fear.. and then say "jesus save me" I mean he will save you.. but at the same time.. you’re a creator what you put your attention on you create..

You put your attention on fear.. you may also create it..

Try being non-fearful for once.. hard to do but helpful.. the next time 9/11 part 3 comes around.. wish them well and get back to being you and having fun.. don't be the EFFECT of others energy.. be your own person..

My small suggestion for you..A part of me sees the loving and spiritual people who are emerging but I always see a wake of destruction that is in our world.And what you put your attention on is what you create creator god..

Here I'm gonna give you a piece of future information that may set you to be fearful.. but let's see if you can see it as information..

A lot of people are going to die! A lot.. I don't know the number.. but up to 25% of the world’s population is quite possible.. I think realistically 1-10%

All I know is.. to go where were going.. is very hard for rigid people stuck in there ways..

Do you know someone that's angry all the time.. miserable.. just unhappy as hell..?? well if they don't change.. there dead! Easy answer.. but more people will die than just the angry ones that have been stuck in there ways forever..

My teacher says "you don't know who's gonna die.. maybe even me!" lol

Which is funny but he's just saying.. many people won't make the transition into new consciousness..

It is easier for them to die.. and root on our success from the other side.. Strange is that she can remember being baptized at 3 months..she remembers looking up at the ministers face while water was being poured on her head. All of which she thought was normal...we said that most kids can only remember back as far as maybe 3 years old ...This is what I know..

Were all born with the ability to see "aura's" and telepathy and access to our friends aka other consciousness’s when were born.. but most people give that up.. to play the game of earth..

I say most people because people like your daughter and my teacher.. are the rare exceptions.. they keep their abilities past where most of us let them go..

It may help you to know that in the next 2-100 years many of these abilities will be restored for the people on the planet.. per my understanding.. :hug3:

If your daughter needs help and or abilities.. you may tell her to turn her attention to the "angelic realm" as they can school her if she gets to a place where she can hear them.. otherwise there are many avenues of learning you and or she might pursue.. :smile:

mzouabi
08-05-2011, 11:55 AM
excuse my english as im not an english speacker,

its really nice to see this more and more around the world .. first thing you need to do is to learn more about your daughter before learning how to deal with her .. i believe your daughter is one of the "crystal children" look it up online; you can try "indego children" and it will lead you to it.

what she says about the earth is right .. see the earth is like a raw egg .. you have the core which is the eggyok and the white stuff i dont know what is it called and you have the egg shell .. when we say the earth i stable it is like a boiled egg you have the core and the white and the shell all solid and you cant move the shell .. but now as every 13,000 years the poles shift and in order fo this to happen the magnatic field has to stop for the shift to happen .. when it stop the earth become like a raw egg wht makes it stable is not there anymore so the crust will move on the serface because there are just nothing underneath it to hold it in position. many earth quackes and volcanos will start but all in all its a great event and its all gonna be alright for our future as a race ..

i hope this info gave you a glimps about what your daughter is tring to say .. and you can tell her that this is an ability that she can switch on and off any time she wants and not look at it as something se cant control.

namaste

Spiritlite
08-05-2011, 04:33 PM
I'm loving this thread.
Spiritlite.

Rah nam
09-05-2011, 01:07 AM
hi,
.you see the earth has cores and layers and between these cores are fields of energy...well lets just say the fields of energy have like say...pockets that certain energy should be in these pockets....but they arent ..?? Does anyone else get this feeling? or know what she is talking about?

Those layer or field of energy are better not there any longer, how otherwise could earth take up the energy coming in?
And yes, this contributes to the instability we are experiencing.
Until we are fully in this energy field so many are talking about.

Alpha-Taurus
12-05-2011, 05:45 AM
The earth is entering a polar shift where the magnetic poles reverse polarity. Has happened before and will happen again (every 10,000-25million years).

Natalia
12-05-2011, 06:35 AM
I'm loving this thread too! :smile:

TheMaster....Great post.

Bright Blessings :color:

mattie
15-05-2011, 12:16 PM
I didn’t see your daughter’s age, but it seems she is at least in the 8th grade, so I assume this means 14+. Both of you might find some of Tyberonn’s writing about Earth energies interesting. Although this site covers different territory, Suzan Carroll’s multidimensions.com site might also be of interest as it is packed w/ information about our energetics.

Tyberonn discusses how there are many earth energies continually activating. He also has a site w/ archived messages (http://www.earth-keeper.com/), but the most up to date listing I’ve found is at the following link.

http://spiritlibrary.com/tyberonn

Let her know that when she is ‘sponging’ she can actively block others’ energies from her personal energy field if it gets tiring. This is a learned skill.

siamnatee2323
15-05-2011, 07:57 PM
Thank you for your reply.
My daughter started in 8th grade...she is 17 yrs old and Junior in High School now. After getting spiritual help from people who are gifted and finding out about white light, blocking spirits, smudging, arch angel Michael, etc...she has learned to block out sponging and visits from spirits. She is enjoying High School...which should be the way it should be...She sometimes if she wants to connects to certain spirits...almost as to see if she can...she says she does...I said can you connect with anyone who passes over...yes..you have to ask them first....she said she doesnt do it too often...because its like opening the floodgates...they rush in.....I just shake my head in amazement and say wow...I learned something new about the spirit world that day....

serenadracis
04-06-2011, 06:17 AM
What an amazing child you have! And what wonderfully supportive parenting. I repressed my abilities for many years out of fear because I'd been conditioned to believe 'that's impossible' by my parents when I told I them saw dead people.

Bright Blessings,
Serena

Porcelain
05-06-2011, 10:41 AM
What an amazing daughter :) it's great that you're being so supportive too.

siamnatee2323
07-06-2011, 01:55 AM
When that Pastor predicted that May 21 was going to be the end of the world...it came and went...i said to my daughter... well that pastor didnt get it right.....she held up one finger and just smiled and said....but..somethings coming...and I said...2012...and she just smiled and said don't worry...it will be a new beginning...not the end.........

IT WOULD JUST BE SO MUCH EASIER IF PEOPLE JUST BELIEVED!!

----MY DAUGHTER

Hez0405
07-06-2011, 08:05 AM
I just wanted to say that I love this thread, its really interesting! :D

MaliMarie
07-06-2011, 06:12 PM
I really don't know how to explain this, its the first time ive tried to someone who hasnt gone through the same thing i have... but a war IS coming.
When I was 3, I got my first warning, telling me to be ready to fight. Nothing happened until I was 10. I started having dreams that scared me to death. Later, my friends and I were attacked by something we didn't even see coming. That's when I started researching and learning. 2012 is the start. I haven't been able to find anyone who believes me, unless they went through the same things I did... and knew before I told them. It's a new beginning, uniting all light against all darkness.

astroboy
07-06-2011, 07:11 PM
After getting spiritual help from people who are gifted and finding out about white light, blocking spirits, smudging, arch angel Michael, etc...she has learned to block out sponging and visits from spirits.

Well let me share some facts here. In psychological understanding, sponging is associated with the subconscious mind (SCM). Because the SCM cannot think, it only accepts everything from the 5 senses. It has no reasoning power. Thus the SCM is like a giant sponge which absorbs everything it's exposed to.

With some help, she has now the ability to filter out much garbage from SCM by the filtering device called the Conscious Mind (CM). Part of the job of the CM is to reject every possible information from entering the SCM. That's why the nature of the CM is very rebellious, stubborn and negative. Its job is to remove any harmful elements from entering the SCM. Although the SCM has no reasoning power, it has the power to manifest the information it receives.

The missing pockets of energy are the oil pockets which petroleum companies are exploiting. Fuel energy. Removing millions of tons of this mass causes the earth's mass to become imbalanced. The imbalance is like a non-balanced tyre (earth) wobbling on its axis because the mass is not balanced out. That's the reason for the earthquakes to occur. Nature's way to arrive back to a more balanced out globe.

AngelicOrin
15-06-2011, 12:59 PM
I really don't know how to explain this, its the first time ive tried to someone who hasnt gone through the same thing i have... but a war IS coming.
When I was 3, I got my first warning, telling me to be ready to fight. Nothing happened until I was 10. I started having dreams that scared me to death. Later, my friends and I were attacked by something we didn't even see coming. That's when I started researching and learning. 2012 is the start. I haven't been able to find anyone who believes me, unless they went through the same things I did... and knew before I told them. It's a new beginning, uniting all light against all darkness.

I have sensed something similar, but I do not think it is a major war. There will be a battle, but I sense great light in 2012, our spirituality as the human race is greater than it has been in a long time...more like since the time of the old gods. 2012 isn't something to fear, I have a calm sense around the topic...

SerpentQueen
18-06-2011, 01:32 PM
The missing pockets of energy are the oil pockets which petroleum companies are exploiting.

You mean *humans* are exploiting, to sate their insatiable desire for petroleum products and gas for their car?

Can't blame the oil companies for responding to demand. Can't even blame the government for manipulating the price of oil to keep gas prices low since their voter base gets loud and cranky when it goes up a notch.

Each and every individual on this planet must own up to their personal responsibility for creating this situation.

/end of rant

Prokopton
18-06-2011, 01:35 PM
You mean *humans* are exploiting, to sate their insatiable desire for petroleum products and gas for their car?

Can't blame the oil companies for responding to demand. Can't even blame the government for manipulating the price of oil to keep gas prices low since their voter base gets loud and cranky when it goes up a notch.

Each and every individual on this planet must own up to their personal responsibility for creating this situation.

This gets a loud round of applause from me.

I'd add, the oil is running out now anyhow... the responsibility for living differently will certainly never be taken by any government! But an individual can do much, gradually, to change towards where we need to be, and bring local community with them.

Again I recommend John Michael Greer (http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.com/) as a guide on this, and plenty of others too.

astroboy
18-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen

The Secret Government hides a whole lot of info from us, innocent citizens. We don't need internal combustion engines run on petroleum anymore, we already have the cleaner way to run everything with Free Energy. Who funds the secret govt. makes the decisions. Watch it on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxNEWGl2rUI

MaliMarie
19-06-2011, 01:41 PM
well... I'm confidant as far as the outcome... I mean, shine a flashlight in a dark corner and the darkness disappears, as it will be now... I don't think it will be as easy getting there ...

miss.hawaiki
06-07-2011, 06:32 AM

/end of rant

Whilst I agree to SOME extent I also disagree. The structure in which our reality is being infiltrated by is by interdimensional beings who believe they are elite above us and have infiltrated the vibration of this reality in a state of fear, structure and a world built on consumerism and mind control. How does this tie in with what you said above? Easy. They created a system where we HAVE TO work to SURVIVE. We HAVE TO pay for things like electricity, rent, blah blah blah therefor we HAVE TO work therefore we HAVE TO travel in the time in which they have created which is another form of control through distorting "time" so we need something fast like a car which CAN RUN ON "FREE ENERGY" OR EVEN WATER OR SUGAR CANE BUT they sell us oil. Therefore, whilst we all are making the demand for oil, they make it our only source of transportation.

miss.hawaiki
06-07-2011, 06:38 AM
hi,

Hey, you're daughter sounds amazing. We are all able to demonstrate these and more particular abilities. The only difference is is that SOME of us are more highly attuned or have come here for certain reasons or have spiritually advanced a little more than the mass of us (not that we can't advance either) but your daughter is one of a few who are highly attuned and probably for this special time in order to help awaken humanity to the rightful place of freedom that we should be. It is awesome to see she has an amazing support from you which a lot of us even here on this forum never had growing up. I know when I was younger I use to have very vivid dreams which would come true or would see spirits and when I approached my parents, I was basically told to shut up so I shut off in the end. I am trying to reach into my soul again to find the true me that our creator has created and hope to some day :) Was wonderful reading this post. A lot of awesome topics have come up too and important and current at that

geminilite
01-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Hi :)

wow thats a very special littel girl you have there <3

im sponging at school" we were like whats that...I am absorbing everyone elses feelings at school and im really tired.

As a empath i had similiar issues and spent most my time away from people in my younger years... as she seems quite aware already she may already be aware of some things herself , but shielding is important esp from everyone else's energy, I'm still newish to this whole world so my advice may be limited and there may be others than can offer far advanced methods than my own but one way you can teach her to shield , is to imagine herself in a bubble of white light and her inside it , so that it surrounds her completely above and under also and she can also ask that angels assist with this :) also one handy thing i find that really helps me in trickier situations when peole are actively trying to project their anger/negativity at me is to draw ( mentally) a figure 8 starting with them coming round to myself and back to them , it helps to send any negative energy back to its source.
if you look on this site in various topics you'll find loads of threads ( or you can start one ) that will explain all you need to know, about shielding, grounding, and clearing as well as things like smudging.

IT WOULD JUST BE EASIER IF PEOPLE JUST BELIEVED

what a beautiful quote , and yes it would be, and the energy here would be magic :D

blessings and love to your family
x x x

geminilite
01-08-2011, 09:32 PM
ah apologies if i repeated anything anyone else has said, for some reason my computer didnt show the later responses :S .... xx

John32241
10-08-2011, 07:50 PM
When that Pastor predicted that May 21 was going to be the end of the world...it came and went...i said to my daughter... well that pastor didnt get it right.....she held up one finger and just smiled and said....but..somethings coming...and I said...2012...and she just smiled and said don't worry...it will be a new beginning...not the end.........

IT WOULD JUST BE SO MUCH EASIER IF PEOPLE JUST BELIEVED!!

----MY DAUGHTER

Based on her wisdom about these things, I tent to think the Kryon information would be most helpful.

Best Wishes!!
John

Likes2Read
02-09-2011, 12:46 AM
I'm always interested when I see someone write about a child or young person who is manifesting these abilities. My friends and I started to study and develop abilities when we were in 7th grade (1976), back when bookstores still listed books on these abilities under the heading of "Occult". I never liked that name, because it grouped things that are positive and uplifting under a heading that sounds negative and destructive.

There were five of us who practiced regularly at using various psychic abilities and reading Tarot, from 7th grade all the way through high school (12th grade in the USA), and even during our college years we worked together when everyone was home from school. We all learned about it together. And we also worked as a team to dispel some negative entities along the way.

Now I'm learning about crystal children and lightworkers, terms I've only encountered within the past few years, and saying, "Aha! Now there's an actual WORD for what we were!" :)

Anyway, it's just nice to see that other young people are out there who are clued in to the world beyond the five senses.

Marie
04-09-2011, 11:18 PM
She could be talking about the photonbelt. the coming of more light.

abikisses
05-09-2011, 07:31 AM
What an incredible young woman your daughter is. What a blessing you have each other in your lives. Does she keep a journal at all? What wonderful conversations to be had there. I'm sure her teaching others will continue and to grow.

Blessings
Abi x

earthprowler
05-09-2011, 08:02 AM
there are a couple of techniques she can use to protect herself from unwanted "sponging" and taking in everyone else's emotions. the first one is the white light, picture white light coming out of the top of her head, then forming around her entire body, under her feet and then close it up...i call it zipping it up. the second one is the mirror technique: picture your self inside of a mirror with the dull side inside, mirror outside so that what ever comes near her she doesn't want coming through will flung back away from her.

p.s. tell her i believe :D