PDA

View Full Version : "slipping in" to someone's body?

Wolfe of Wildwood
01-05-2011, 03:13 PM
I didn't put this in astral projection 'cause if that's what it was I shouldn't have been able to get into anyone's body but my own. Sometimes if I'm really focused on something I will suddenly be in two places at once. I'll be in my own body, and in someone elses. It's more like being in their mind, 'cause I'm just watching and feeling what they're doing. It doesn't happen often. One time I was watching TV and "slipped in" to my friend, I was suddenly sitting on my couch and hers at the same time. She was staring at a blank screen, which I thought was strange, and holding a bowl. Both scenes got sorta dark, wasn't uncomfortable, just a little sensory overload I think. I called her up later, she'd been sitting on her couch eating cereal. (she's used to me saying strange things, so believed I wasn't stalking her, thank god) Another time I was sitting next to another friend playing cards. He was shuffling and I sort of "slipped in" and was able to see and feel how he was shuffling. It was strange 'cause he's a guy, didn't mention it to him, but I think he noticed that now I shuffle more like he does, it's like I picked up the skill he was using. (I didn't used to be able to shuffle well) Anyone know what this is? It's been developing so it's happening more, and it's a little weird, 'cause I can't do much with my body while it's happening either. (like I said, just a little sensory overload)

deepsea
01-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Very strange,I have never heard of this happening before.
Sounds something like what they call 'walk-ins' but this usually only happens when a soul in one body needs a rest through illness so another more developed soul takes over the body for a tempory period.
I would investigate this happening if I was you.

Deepsea

Internal Queries
01-05-2011, 05:51 PM
I didn't put this in astral projection 'cause if that's what it was I shouldn't have been able to get into anyone's body but my own. Sometimes if I'm really focused on something I will suddenly be in two places at once. I'll be in my own body, and in someone elses. It's more like being in their mind, 'cause I'm just watching and feeling what they're doing. It doesn't happen often. One time I was watching TV and "slipped in" to my friend, I was suddenly sitting on my couch and hers at the same time. She was staring at a blank screen, which I thought was strange, and holding a bowl. Both scenes got sorta dark, wasn't uncomfortable, just a little sensory overload I think. I called her up later, she'd been sitting on her couch eating cereal. (she's used to me saying strange things, so believed I wasn't stalking her, thank god) Another time I was sitting next to another friend playing cards. He was shuffling and I sort of "slipped in" and was able to see and feel how he was shuffling. It was strange 'cause he's a guy, didn't mention it to him, but I think he noticed that now I shuffle more like he does, it's like I picked up the skill he was using. (I didn't used to be able to shuffle well) Anyone know what this is? It's been developing so it's happening more, and it's a little weird, 'cause I can't do much with my body while it's happening either. (like I said, just a little sensory overload)

check out the telepathy threads in the "ESP & Telepathy" section. you aren't the only one doing this.

Wolfe of Wildwood
01-05-2011, 07:31 PM
kk, thanks guys, will do.

KandG
02-05-2011, 07:16 PM
I can do that, at least with some people. The first time I remember doing it was with someone I know now was my soulmate/twinflame when I was about three years old. I didn't realize I shouldn't then so I used it to keep tabs on his activities. I didn't even know for sure if it wasn't something everyone can do when it first started happening. I can't do it with just anyone though. It has to be someone I am strongly linked too. I can also do it with a cat. It has happened a few times with a fox as well. I can almost control it, but not completely. Sometimes it happens in meditation, or when something scary happens to someone close to me.

Wolfe of Wildwood
02-05-2011, 10:18 PM
That's more controlled then mine, though I do always know the person well. (or at least know their presence well) I can't do it on purpose, but I can usually slip out of it and ignore it on purpose. My problem is its changing me, like I'm taking a little bit or their presence or personality with me when I come back to my own body. I tend to pick up on more of their habits just by being near them after that happens, without meaning to. It's strange.

OceanWaves19161
02-05-2011, 10:24 PM
I think it's normal... probably something like Astral travel... I can sorta do it but don't find myself physically in peoples bodies very often...I find myself more in their mind thinking and feelings their thoughts and feelings. That usually happens at random too

KandG
03-05-2011, 02:47 AM
It strengthens the bond between people when you do this... and stronger bonds are not necessarily a bad thing. It depends on who you link to really. I link easily with some people. You know what's weird though? I could never link or read the minds of my parents, or see their past lives or anything. I have gotten more psychic content from rank strangers than those two. I've always wondered why I can't read my mom's mind, past a simple empathic emotional thing which is probably obvious to everyone. She's asked me for advice and maybe a past life reading, but I don't have a clue.

Wolfe of Wildwood
03-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Maybe that's because family ties aren't necessarily stronger than the ties between similar people. I've always found that I'm much closer with my friends, (spiritually as well) than with my family, because I am forced to live around them, and have little in common with them. I'm glad for this though, being in some people's minds, bodies, whatever it is, would probably be unpleasant.