PDA

View Full Version : Awakening of my Third Eye/other signs...any help?

ljepotica
14-11-2006, 12:59 AM
Hello all:hug3:

I have been trying bit by bit to open my third eye during meditation and I know it takes some time-which is fine.

The thing is that recently when I come onto this forum and read some posts that people have written and also when I read about negative energies and people wanting help dealing with them or just about people wanting help to develop I have started to feel some pressure where my third eye is.

This is strange as when I'm reading a post about people and their awakening/spiritual development I'm just reading and not thinking about my third eye-but I keep on feeling pressure and a lot of times it feels as if I'm about to go cross-eyed. I know that crossing your eyes and closing them helps to get access to your third eye but why is it happening when I'm not thinking about my third eye?

I was reading about someone having some problems with negative energy and it felt as if I was going cross-eyed and felt pressure around the third eye area-is this common?

What should I do as this action is involuntary-and now when I cross my eyes and close my eyes to awaken my third eye instead of seeing black I see a lime green colour slowly washing over.

I have also noticed a feeling as if my head is suddenly light like a baloon and it trying to detach itself from my body and float away-and this also happens when I read posts on this site-just random...

Any ideas?:confused:

xxx

kundalini
14-11-2006, 01:11 AM
Hi ljepotica,

It sounds to me as if negative energy is being released from your third eye and the surrounding area. It makes sense that this happens as you read posts off the forum and you digest the 'spiritual' information that you have read. As you begin to recognise some of the greater truths that you may see written here at this forum, the knowledge is transmuting negative energy in that area and so you feel that pressure that you described. I hope that makes sense to you, Kundalini.

Enlightener
14-11-2006, 01:13 AM
yes, my third eye opened about two years ago during my 'spiritual awakening'. Don't worry about the eyes feeling like they are going to go cross-eyed, I get that too sometimes. And the pressure in your forehead, it is nothing to be concerned about...welcome to your third eye baby!
I see blue-green colours when I close my eyes now, though I am still to experience any kind of 'supernatural' phenomenon with my eye.

Ljeopoletica: I have also noticed a feeling as if my head is suddenly light like a baloon and it trying to detach itself from my body and float away-and this also happens when I read posts on this site-just random...

Possibly this is because you are connecting with individuals who are assisting you in raising your energy and evolving. You are about to have a spiritual awakening, i think, in which you will feel the most 'at-peace' that you have ever felt, the holy fire of the divine source will come down through your crown chakra and burn all the negative energy out of your body. Oh it is such a wonderful feeling :)

This very same thing happened to me, I attended a forum called Etemenanki, a spiritual type forum, in which many of the members helped me become aware of things and evolve, I'm just surprised that someone else is having an almost identical experience.

Enlightener
p.s. keep me posted on your progress ;)

Lapis
14-11-2006, 01:56 AM
I remembered when I was in my late teens and 20's my 3rd Eye chakra fluttering like this too. The pressure in my upper head and mainly my forehead back then would get so intense at times I referred to it as having a Unicorn head! :wink: It felt just like something large was protruding out from my forehead.

You know how sometimes one sound will cause other objects to resonate with it? This too could be what you're experiencing now. You read something here or elsewhere and energetically it's reverberating like energies/conscious/frequencies inside of you. Like a tuning fork being hit and causing vibrations in other physical objects around it. Same with people.

From what you've said it sure sounds like your going to be clearly seeing and/or having 'visions' and so on very soon. Welcome to the Weird Club! Just kidding.....it's rapidly and finally becoming the Normal Club again.

ljepotica
14-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Thank you for your replies.

Now that I've read your replies it's all making sense.

It's interesting that you people talk about awakening as now every night when I lay in bed to go to sleep I see a lot of white or cream coloured "flashes" and the amazing thing I saw yesterday was pale golden/white light coming from under my pillow-and it was faint but I saw it alright:D

Lapis: I can so identify with that unicorn:wink:

Awakening is excellent and I welcome it with a:hug3:

I am now starting to have particular kind of dreams and I think that some are lucid but I forgot to write them down-so tonight before I go to sleep I will put a pen and paper on my bedside table...

Kundalini: I tried to reply to a post on another forum about negative energies and as I started to reply I felt pressure around the third eye area and that is when my head felt like a balloon and I felt like I was going cross-eyed. It also felt as if there was some kind of energy/pressure forming around my third eye area and it felt like I was going to leave my body from my head-is it normal for all of this to happen and if not is there somthing I should do or go with the flow?

Thank you for your replies you lovely people and I'll keep you posted:smile:

xxx

dreamer
14-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey all, unicorns are fascinating. Lots of interesting pointers, google it.

Ljepotica enjoy the ride, my best advice is always remember it's in the mind, you do have control unless you give it away - always helps to remember if things get a bit weird.

kundalini
14-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Hi ljepotica, don't worry too much about the balloon feeling but if you start to get the feeling that you're going to leave your body ALL the time then it means you need to ground yourself. I think you already know how to do grounding exercises - to ground either visualise, have something to eat, have a bath or shower or go get some physical exercise. Alternatively, use a grounding crytsal.

You're always grounded, you'll enjoy your experiences a whole lot more in my opinion.

I hope this helps you, Kundalini.

purplemint
21-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Ijepotica, first of all I would like to share with you the process I experience when connecting with my third eye. First I always ground myself to Mother Earth, I viusalize stron roots coming from my feet, going down to the heart and bring the energy from mother earth up into my body. starting with my feet and moving up, this energy is white (spiritual) or pink heart (love) I bring up the energy to my heart next up to my third eye, crown chakra, and beyo maynd to our higher selves/Source. During this process you may experience feeling light, floating, slowly swirling motion upward, I at the beginning experienced my guides (White light) pulling me up to new levels of counsciousness. When the light/energy is at its max. I then bring it down into the people, area I wish to use to connect. Crown, third eye or beyond. Most people connect at the third eye.

Seein colors is the first stage for many people, however these colors which you are seeing have meaning and meassages within, I would invite you to become curious about the meaning of different colors and their shades. Once spirit knows that you are open to communicating with them, I will move to speaking with you in more ways. I love your curiosity!! We are all here to learn and grow within ourselves, By connecting with your heart, you connect with the true and powerful self which is your purpose!

AL
23-11-2006, 06:08 PM
We cannot rule out the possibility that experiencing can be easier in the initial stages in some ways, perhaps like a sort of honeymoon period and so it can be usefull to remember any experiences so that you can re emerge them at a later date.
In other words, perhaps we can take certain experiences for granted, that is no doubt the moment that obstacles can emerge. I think it may be fair to say that we experience exactly what is for us individually.
We are peace by nature.