PDA

View Full Version : To Rule the Earth...

cweiters
13-11-2006, 07:29 PM
No one empire has ever ruled or controlled the emtire earth.
Is it possible for one to loose their soul, on a quest for enormous wealth and power?
Is it wrong to endeavor to be a ruler or conqueror over the earth?
Are these people considered wicked?

Love to all..
cw

Makoorakoo
13-11-2006, 08:42 PM
hiya cweiters,

have you ever listened to system of a downs song called toxicity. One of the lines in the lyrics are:

"new what do you own the world how can you own disorder"

which suggests that if anyone where to own the world then what? There would have to be perfection for everyone which is impossible because you cant please everyone.

Now personally a few years back i made myself a challenge to rule the world XD and i can see how it is possible. But i thought of what i would do in "my world" and i just stopped and knew i would abuse that power. In a logical sense it would be seen as evil but evil is seen by the eye of the beholder.

Its an interesting thought this on this thread what would you though if you were to rule the world ^_^ let your fantasies run wild.

love and blessings to all

cweiters
13-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Sorry Makoorakoo, today I do believe the greed that will come with trying to take over the earth is wicked. I believe the natural eye is never satisfied, but would love to hear how others feel about Globle take over. There is so much preparation going on right now for this transition. I recently heard students in Elementary school talking about microchips for protection, still I remain teachable....

Love to all
cw

hiya cweiters,

have you ever listened to system of a downs song called toxicity. One of the lines in the lyrics are:

"new what do you own the world how can you own disorder"

which suggests that if anyone where to own the world then what? There would have to be perfection for everyone which is impossible because you cant please everyone.

Now personally a few years back i made myself a challenge to rule the world XD and i can see how it is possible. But i thought of what i would do in "my world" and i just stopped and knew i would abuse that power. In a logical sense it would be seen as evil but evil is seen by the eye of the beholder.

Its an interesting thought this on this thread what would you though if you were to rule the world ^_^ let your fantasies run wild.

developing1
13-11-2006, 11:02 PM
No one empire has ever ruled or controlled the emtire earth.
Is it possible for one to loose their soul, on a quest for enormous wealth and power?
Is it wrong to endeavor to be a ruler or conqueror over the earth?
Are these people considered wicked?

Love to all..
cw

George Bush, saddam hussien, Hitler, all thirst for power and wealth, these are 'lost peole' who will have to face the result of their actions

best wishes

developing1:wink:

Makoorakoo
14-11-2006, 08:35 AM
hiya,

developing1, all those people you have mentioned are indeed lost but isnt that which gave them their power more evil than them, or just plain blind to what people are capeable of.

I believe everyone rules their own world in a sense and in that we have responsibility. Nothing can be perfected on earth so why no make your own either spiritually or mentally. The imagination can help free us from the lusts of taking over the physical realm.

dreamer
14-11-2006, 09:42 AM
trying to take over the world as a seperate individual is doomed to fail, when you realise we are all one - whats to take over, it is already yours.

Makoorakoo
14-11-2006, 04:35 PM
very well put dreamer its nice to know people have faith in unity ^_^

FRANK789
14-11-2006, 06:04 PM
Good one Dreamer. The truth doesn't always hurt.... Thanks, frank