PDA

View Full Version : Does your Western Zodiac and Chinese Zodiac signs match the traits about you?

Perceiver
28-04-2011, 06:11 PM
The traits of both my signs of Libra and the tiger do match me a lot, if not all. Shall I elaborate more on it?

Tink
29-04-2011, 01:45 AM
My traits of Taurus and the Horse match me a lot too. For example, the bull (Taurus) has 4 feet, as does the horse making me very down to Earth. And also very stubborn and unmoving at times =P

Thirteen
29-04-2011, 02:11 AM
I've found similar traits between having the western Scorpio and eastern snake, though I'm not expert on this especially the western side.

Osian
29-04-2011, 08:52 PM
I feel libra & earth horse is a good match, both horse and libra can be flighty, flirty & loving, work hard and likie fairness. :smile:

Perceiver
29-04-2011, 09:58 PM
My traits that match my sign of the fire tiger consist of passion, outgoingness, and some eccentricities. For the general tiger traits that match: like trying out new things, can be in a hurry at times (I walk and eat fast), tendency to work alone, and an opponent of injustice.

For my traits that match with Libra: Critical thinking skills, look impartially at matters, seeker of compromise, can be energetic, dislike of dirty work and extremes, and although I might be lazy at times I can be quite energetic.

NetSeeker
30-04-2011, 07:17 AM
The picture that's usually painted of the Virgo is that of the stern librarian. Whereas the picture painted of the Goat is usually more of the sensitive/artistic type. Those two tend to clash within me.

But I have my western Moon sign in Gemini which comes a little closer to the Goat.

All in all I'm filled with contradictions, but that just makes things more interesting ;)