PDA

View Full Version : Please help

moderndayguru
28-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Hello... as much as I dont want to admit this...Im going to anyways :P

I feel like I have blockages in my second chakra and my root chakra.

On the physical side --- I have pains all around in my lower stomach area especially if i touch them. I tend to loose feeling in my genital area for some reason and sometimes have weak erects. I think my colon may be clogged, or my liver may be damaged...I think it's effecting my eye sight :( Anything you guys recommend for this?

Smiler
28-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Hi there :)

Have you seen a doc first ? ..If all is clear there are a lot of wise people on here with different forms of clearing charkas.. also books like ..Louise Haye ( or Hay).. How emotions form illness in our body.
Blockages spiritually .. may be to do with .. anger .. sex..passion..etc ( base is red I think?)
Next is orange .. ( I am not an expert at charkas ..although I do clean mine on occasion )_.. I think thats the seat of who you are.. how you see yourself in the world .. your real truths wanting to come out..the next one up is yellow that's self esteem..etc
I know this is basic my answer .. but I did not want to see you there alone.

See a doctor first okay...then charka's

Love and blessings
:)

7luminaries
28-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Hello... as much as I dont want to admit this...Im going to anyways :P

On the physical side --- I have pains all around in my lower stomach area especially if i touch them. I tend to loose feeling in my genital area for some reason and sometimes have weak erects. I think my colon may be clogged, or my liver may be damaged...I think it's effecting my eye sight :( Anything you guys recommend for this?

Please see a doctor, and I also strongly recommend seeing a doctor of Chinese traditional medicine.

It sounds like your diet and/or lifestyle are killing you. Associated with those, it is likely that there are some emotional and spiritual issues you need to deal with. Personally I would probably be dead already if I ate a traditional western diet.

Focusing on purifying & refining your core (spirit) will help you clean up the detritus in your diet and in your life more broadly. For your health's sake, however, please go to an allopathic (regular western) doctor for any immediate "patching up" and then pls see a traditional doctor, who will listen to all of your input and will assess physical and dietary links to your energy blockages.

Then, you are ready to really dig into all the fun stuff, the inner work! Please keep us posted...

Cheers!
7L

themaster
28-04-2011, 09:38 PM
Anything you guys recommend for this?How about positive thoughts and intentions..

Indentifying a problem is a good thing.. but how about not calling a PROBLEM a problem?

Why?

Because it creates.. focus on PAIN creates more pain.. so if I were you.. every time I caught my EGO calling "the problem" a problem..

I would say affirmations like..

I am manifesting self-healing and self love to heal my body..

I am in this very moment cleaning out these chakra's with the power of love healing away the effects..

I believe there is some guided meditations on my teachers website that also might help you "clean" you chakra's.. if you want I can take a look/find them for you.. but you will need to ask..?

In the meantime.. practicing these spiritual tools.. may help some.. (as in.. the rose, grounding and center of my head)

http://wiki.kilbournefamily.com/

Miss Hepburn
28-04-2011, 10:07 PM

Of course, see a doc.

Now, are the pains in the lower "stomach"? Or are they in the intestines?
Are they more on the left? Are you bloated? Only after you eat?
Not 1st thing in the morning?
Do you have gas.
How often are you having a BM.
If you press under your diaphragm/ribs on your right is there tenderness compared to the left?
Why are you thinking liver?
Do you take drugs, psych. mushrooms, alcohol alot?
I mean why?
Have your liver enzymes been high before?
How is your skin?
How's your overall energy level.
Are you awake at night - can't sleep?
How is your lower back?
Can someone "pound" where your kidneys are and see if you go thru the roof?
(Hard to explain how to do this - hard -not too hard)
Are you urinating ok?
So many things...are your lymphs sore or swollen, tender - where
your legs meet your body --on the sides near your pubic bone?
Then, there is what do your stools look like...see?
Have you traveled out of the country?

Eat vegetables and fruit only , no spices, drink 80 ounces of water daily.
That's it - no drugs, coffee, flour, meat, chips, cheese ----I mean that's IT.
Until you set an appt with a care giver.
Oh sorry, no potatoes or corn for awhile - for the colon's sake.

Then turn your head and cough.
:smile:

moderndayguru
29-04-2011, 11:57 PM
Actually you all have great responses. I havent seen a doc about the physical codnditions of my body..i didnt know if the medicine would mess with my chakras or spirituality in any way so i didnt risk it...

Actually..I do have tenderness under my right diapghram compared to my left...whats this mean? The pain is in my lower abdominal area it feels like im always constipated in some way, but im gonna go to the doc and get everything checked out.. see whats good. Thanks guys.

Noblesaint
30-04-2011, 04:27 AM
In dowsing we call them chakra chords. They are chords attached to your chakra and drain energy from your body. If left for extended amount of time you could build up dis-ease and get sick.

If you would like I could ask my pendulum to remove any curses you might have and check your chakras for chords then remove them.

All you have to do is spell out your full name and give me a quote that you like. I will be able to find you easily. I am not saying your will be cured but I have had many successful dowsing session on my lady and I which have taken away body aches and pains.

It would also help to start using a pendulum to remove the chords yourself!

This is my first day here and I don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes if they would prefer to help you. I would be happy to help you out. :)

NetSeeker
30-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Lower area pains and deteriorating eye sight? I'm wondering about the condition of your liver. The liver is the organ that deals with filtering out stuff from your blood stream that shouldn't be there. It's pretty tough so when it starts to act up that probably means this substance has been in your system for a prolonged period of time (months/years).

I would certainly take a close look at your diet. The check up at the doctor will probably tell you what's wrong with you at this moment. What's just as important is trying to figure out how you got there.

If there are things you eat/drink frequently that has certain processed or chemical ingredients I'd Google them and see if there are similar problems reported by other people who used products with those ingredients in them.

What you eat has as much an influence on your health as your emotions and energy flows/blockages.

Let us know what the doctor says!

Miss Hepburn
01-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Actually..I do have tenderness under my right diapghram compared to my left...whats this mean? The pain is in my lower abdominal area it feels like im always constipated in some way...
Just that that liver and gall bladder and all there ducts that get clogged are on the right - pancreas and spleen are on the left - not much goes on there usually.

Be prepared to answer all those questions for the MD.
:smile:

Racer X
01-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Actually you all have great responses. I havent seen a doc about the physical codnditions of my body..i didnt know if the medicine would mess with my chakras or spirituality in any way so i didnt risk it...

Actually..I do have tenderness under my right diapghram compared to my left...whats this mean? The pain is in my lower abdominal area it feels like im always constipated in some way, but im gonna go to the doc and get everything checked out.. see whats good. Thanks guys.

It does not hurt to take supportive herbs.....

Standardized Milk Thistle is the best treatment for the Liver.
Slippery Elm Bark, Aloe Juice, and a high Fiber diet rich in vegetables and fruits will clear the constipation.

Study the herbs I mentioned........study any treatment offered by anyone~! Sometimes the doctor has the right answer and sometimes he/she has a fatal answer. YOU are responsible for your health and the choices you make. Make educated choices and when you lack the education ........start right there and educate yourself. Do not accept anything at face value. Do not discount the ability of a doctor to set a broken bone nor discount the ability of the Divine to heal an uncureable DIS-EASE.

Work with your mind and learn meditation but mostly learn to LET GO. "The Secret Of Letting Go by Guy Finley" is a good starting point. As far as Spirituality goes ...........proper education is rare~!! "Self Unfoldment By Disciplines Of Realization by Manly P Hall" will help correct any incorrect information you have picked up and may be causing disturbances in the body.

Be patient, be kind, go slow, go deliberately, listen within and record your dreams, review them, guidance will come if you will try to listen. It takes time and effort but no effort goes unrewarded except NO effort!

OceanWaves19161
01-05-2011, 02:05 AM
I also see alot of karmic influences in the base chakra. Out of interest if you visualise your root chakra what type of energies or colours do you see their?