PDA

View Full Version : Rudraksha Beads

moderndayguru
28-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Rudraksha beads. Ive read up on the wonderful healing effects of rudraksha but Im wondering if anyone has any evidence or personal experience to back this up?

Also, can anyone explain how I can figure out which faces are suitable for me?

Im 19 M/ Leo. Thanks.

Topaz
28-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Hi I was given a five Muki Rudraksha bead only last week :) I haven't meditated with it yet . Did you read this page http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/showarticles.php?artid=421
x

BlueSky
28-04-2011, 02:29 PM
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Rudraksha beads. Ive read up on the wonderful healing effects of rudraksha but Im wondering if anyone has any evidence or personal experience to back this up?

Also, can anyone explain how I can figure out which faces are suitable for me?

Im 19 M/ Leo. Thanks.

Hi,
I have a necklace which I believe has 108 rudraksha beads on them. They were giving to me by a co-worker who when visiting home in India bought them for me. Her father who is a spiritual man, blessed them.
That is their significance to me and why I treasure them. They were a gift and they were blessed.
I have read alot about them as well and that also makes them interesting and special to me.
I consider them holy and treat them that way. They are on my altar.
Healing doesn't come from beads..........but beads can be used to help you heal. It's you that heals.
Blessings, James

moderndayguru
28-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Yeah, 5 Mukhi is most common for everyone. Thanks for the replies.

rudrakshguru
20-10-2011, 01:13 PM
hello sir ,
according to u'r birth date u have to wear 12 mukhi rudraksha .
for more details pls mail m
thanks

Ankit121
17-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Om nama shivaya.
For all my friend.
Dear sir ,Rudraksha for Leo is 12 mukhi rudraksha. The Leo(Simha Rashi)must worship Lord Surya to please Leo main astrology birth god.
Lord Surya Representation is 12 mukhi rudraksha,Hence lord surya also helps to remove all negative any affect ,Brings important role in life,energy,changes heart to spirtuality if worn ,cared and worshipped 12 mukhi rudraksha(lord Shiva along with surya dev Represent 12 mukhi rudraksha)
- In Puran Lord shiva himself said that " I will be Presence with all god and goddess in 'my Rudraksha'. Hence worshipping and Caring rudraksha helps to pleases lord shiva and all Vedic god goddess.
Sources- Holy Rudraksha page from nepal
website for page - for Sources - nepalrudraksha .com