PDA

View Full Version : landofunder

Truthbearer
13-11-2006, 12:00 AM
Hi Guys - Am from the land of Oz (Australia) - am ascending, and currently channeling the consciousness of Earthmother, or Terra, as she now calls herself.

Hope you enjoy - it maybe hard reading, but ascension truth, is all about pushing the consciousness into areas of previously unknown works.

Namaste and Blessings
oKa

Mother Goose
13-11-2006, 12:20 AM
Welcome to SF, Truthbearer. :smile:

kundalini
13-11-2006, 12:54 AM
Hi Truthbearer and welcome to the forums! I hope you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.

Pounamu
13-11-2006, 01:07 AM
Hi Truthbearer,
I too, am in Oz, and into ascension... and welcome! You'll find a number of people here who have the same interests! Enjoy!

Namaste,
Pounamu

Lapis
13-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Hi and welcome Truthbearer. :hello:

Enlightener
13-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Oh, well another aussie, blessings to you.

Were like spiritual superheroes, some of us here. Truthbearer, with the power to speak the utmost truth. Dreamer, with the power to dream of wonderful realities. Lapis, with a heart of stone. Daisy, with the power of flower. Kundalini, with the power to raise his ki in times of need. Mother Goose, with her nurturing nature and quacking goodwill and Enlightener with the power to enlighten those who seek knowledge.
We Are the Spiritual Superheroes, watch out all you religious villians we are here to expand your mind and save the earth from destruction!!!

Enlightener :)

kundalini
13-11-2006, 02:50 PM
ROF****!!!@Enlightener

chadley
13-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Oh, well another aussie, blessings to you.

Were like spiritual superheroes, some of us here. Truthbearer, with the power to speak the utmost truth. Dreamer, with the power to dream of wonderful realities. Lapis, with a heart of stone. Daisy, with the power of flower. Kundalini, with the power to raise his ki in times of need. Mother Goose, with her nurturing nature and quacking goodwill and Enlightener with the power to enlighten those who seek knowledge.
We Are the Spiritual Superheroes, watch out all you religious villians we are here to expand your mind and save the earth from destruction!!!

Enlightener :)

Dude, that was awesome!

Mother Goose
13-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Enlighter, chadley is soooooo right! That is a fabulous post! :D I can't stop giggling! :hug: You're too much! :color:

Enlightener
14-11-2006, 12:54 AM
yeah, I've got the flu at the moment so I'm a bit deliriious. The flu is weird, If I have a glass of milk I feel drunk, a cigarette and I feel tipsy. I bet you can imagine what happens when I have both. :)

Enlightener

kundalini
14-11-2006, 01:07 AM
yeah, I've got the flu at the moment so I'm a bit deliriious. The flu is weird, If I have a glass of milk I feel drunk, a cigarette and I feel tipsy. I bet you can imagine what happens when I have both. :)

Enlightener

PARALETIC!

Mother Goose
14-11-2006, 03:20 AM

Enlightener
:hug2: awww sending healing vibes your way! Hope it takes something stronger than milk to make you drunk soon! :hug:

Enlightener
14-11-2006, 04:44 AM
Oh, thanks MG

Enlightener