PDA

View Full Version : whats the vibe peoples ?

blackfellawhitefella
27-04-2011, 01:07 PM
... something is going on ...

sound
27-04-2011, 01:12 PM
What are you feeling bfwf?

blackfellawhitefella
27-04-2011, 01:13 PM
something to do with unresolved and now unresolvable differences ... maybe ?

its hard to be a brave from a distance

blackfellawhitefella
27-04-2011, 01:15 PM
hello luvvie.

i feel 'that' ^^^^^ up there in that post.

do u reckon the vibe is 'edgy' ?

sound
Oh ok ... so you mean unresolvable differences which are being revealed here on the boards?

If so, it will be interesting to see whether people are willing to come forth and express those differences now that you have offered a platform ...

bbr
Great, a mystery thread. Love it! So what are we talking about here exactly? Or is that the mystery... figuring that out as we go along? :tongue:

bbr
27-04-2011, 01:17 PM
do u reckon the vibe is 'edgy' ?Can a discussion board be edgy? Or is that a personal question only? I'm not edgy, for the record.

sound
27-04-2011, 01:18 PM
i feel 'that' ^^^^^ up there in that post.

do u reckon the vibe is 'edgy' ?

Not particularly but then i am not sure what you mean by edgy' ... if you mean irritable then no not so much ... no more than usual ...

blackfellawhitefella
27-04-2011, 01:20 PM
lol @ mystery thread ...hahahahaha

ahhhhhh :)

so you mean unresolvable differences which are being revealed here on the boards?

yea , but there only unresolvable i think because once revealed the 'platform' to resolve them dissolves ...but angst* is left

*(i think thats what i'm picking up)

Internal Queries
27-04-2011, 01:22 PM
hmmm. my imaginary friends and i have been working on "shifting" the members of our gestalt around, lining us up according to vibe/color in some kind of harmonizing pattern. it's my understanding that all human gestalts are doing the same thing simultaneously.

maybe you're just feeling the "shiftings". maybe you're being "shifted".

bbr
27-04-2011, 01:23 PM
lol @ mystery thread ...hahahahaha

ahhhhhh :)Yes, and is it a mystery thread, or is it a mystery thread? I ask because I'm partial to esoteric and occult subject topics. :wink:

bbr
27-04-2011, 01:29 PM
yea , but there only unresolvable i think because once revealed the 'platform' to resolve them dissolves ...but angst* is leftA cup of tea together, a handshake, a hug, a look into the others' eyes... these are the ways of getting over that angst hump and resolving differences. Not very likely to happen with this particular medium however, so I kind of agree with your comment. Which only leaves que sera sera, and then onwards to the next topic!

blackfellawhitefella
27-04-2011, 01:32 PM
thats Is the mystery , 2b's :smile:

like its a mystery how the esoteric and occult mystory became a mystery in the first place

... a lot of people must of been concentrating on something other than their present moment

blackfellawhitefella
27-04-2011, 01:34 PM
cup of tea ...thats a ripper idea !!!

and i make the worlds best cup of tea.

bbr
27-04-2011, 01:48 PM
a lot of people must of been concentrating on something other than their present momentOnly 99.9% of the human race is all.

Interesting thoughts there. Yeah, I don't see esoteric subjects as anything except already-revealed truth. It's there, one just has to be awake to it. Same applies when it comes to resolving human differences (getting back on topic now... at least I think this the topic). I'm finding as I get old and older that I'm not as inclined to assert my POV. I'm more interested in sensing what the environment is asking for in the way of clarity and resolution. These personal issues we create are only confusing because we make so much noise in our rush to opinionate that we can't hear life calling us to get back on track together.

bbr
27-04-2011, 01:50 PM
cup of tea ...thats a ripper idea !!!

and i make the worlds best cup of tea.And the more we drink together, the less time our mouths are open, which cuts into our arguing and disagreeing time. No wonder it helps.

Ivy
27-04-2011, 01:54 PM
the sounds of tapping fingers....of kettles clicking and coffee dripping...far away voices flowing on a wind....somewhere far away spanish guitar sings ....there are wheels turning all around....but ssshhh now....relax and listen to the gentle sounds...

heck...why not :-)

Internal Queries
27-04-2011, 01:57 PM
where's the Hatter, Dormouse and March Hare?

i want a new cup. let's all shift one place over.

bbr
27-04-2011, 01:58 PM
the sounds of tapping fingers....of kettles clicking and coffee dripping...far away voices flowing on a wind....somewhere far away spanish guitar sings ....there are wheels turning all around....but ssshhh now....relax and listen to the gentle sounds...

heck...why not :-)Yeah, the evolution of our imagination could be the next paradigm shift. And I can see how the internet could assist in that enlightenment process. I get it heather.

sound
27-04-2011, 01:58 PM

heck...why not :-)

Love it ... I want it on my wall lol xx

TzuJanLi
27-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Greetings..

The world economy is about to reshape everyone's awareness of their potential.. the age of 'imaginary wealth' (paper certificates) is coming to an end, the US economy will begin the collapse.. we will begin to see the real value of people, opposed to the 'accountant's' tally.. a time of tribulation and rebirth is approaching, a shift in the reality of Life..

Be well..

bbr
27-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Love it ... I want it on my wall lol xxthe sounds of tapping fingers on the keyboard....of a mouse clicking and of pasting and copying...far away the sound of the printer starting up....the paper as it's printing is moving round and round....but careful now those thumbtacks are sharp....now pin that sucker on your wall!

sound
27-04-2011, 02:19 PM
printers packed it in ... no use putting paper in ... flashdrives the go ... 4 gigs it wont blow lol ... Ill do it on the morrow ... at work ... no one will know :D with heathers permission of course lol

bbr
27-04-2011, 02:24 PM
printers packed it in ... no use putting paper in ... flashdrives the go ... 4 gigs it wont blow lol ... Ill do it on the morrow ... at work ... no one will know :D with heathers permission of course lolEdgy, angsty vibe, AND it rhymes no less!

blackfellawhitefella
27-04-2011, 02:28 PM
let's all shift one place over.

hmmmmmmm .... shift happens.

into really caring for each other.

like , from the understanding lived , that i am you.

chucking out judgement of self and externals might help that flow

BlueSky
27-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Greetings..

The world economy is about to reshape everyone's awareness of their potential.. the age of 'imaginary wealth' (paper certificates) is coming to an end, the US economy will begin the collapse.. we will begin to see the real value of people, opposed to the 'accountant's' tally.. a time of tribulation and rebirth is approaching, a shift in the reality of Life..

Be well..

What potential are you referring to Tzu and what do you see this rebirth looking like.
I too sense the labor pains that new birth is coming but I can't imagine what that new birth could be like.
Maybe because I don't realize my potential...or maybe i do and what is coming is simply unknowned and undefined.
James

Ivy
27-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Love it ... I want it on my wall lol xx

words are for free...you could make them into fridge magnet if you want lol.

TzuJanLi
27-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Greetings..

What potential are you referring to Tzu and what do you see this rebirth looking like.
I too sense the labor pains that new birth is coming but I can't imagine what that new birth could be like.
Maybe because I don't realize my potential...or maybe i do and what is coming is simply unknowned and undefined.
James
The 'potntial' for everyone to appreciated as an equal 'part of the Whole'.. a rebalancing of the equation: Effort = Compensation.. the inequities of the ultra-rich reaping their wealth from the labors of the poor and oppressed peoples of the planet will be addressed, either by shifted awarenesses, or.. as in the middle east, by revolution and social unrest.. the collapse of paper certificates as evidence of a person's worth will be replaced by precious and semi-precious metals, and direct bartering.. hyper-inflation (printing paper money without the resources to back it) will initiate a new economy and a new understanding of a person's value.. 'middle men' and 'interest barons' will have no place at the table of equality..

Yes, there will be the 'pains' of birthing a new awareness, we will work together in a collective effort to survive through this shift, or.. as in some instances past, there will be those seeking to hoard and preserve their previous 'life-style', those that resist the equitable distribution of resources, and.. the age-old problem of those unwilling to do their part, believing crime against the new awareness to be a better solution for them.. it will be a time of natural selection pruning the garden.. for some, it will be a beautiful awakening.. for others, it will be a terrifying nightmare.. the difference is simply a matter of perception..

Be well..

BlueSky
27-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Greetings..

The 'potntial' for everyone to appreciated as an equal 'part of the Whole'.. a rebalancing of the equation: Effort = Compensation.. the inequities of the ultra-rich reaping their wealth from the labors of the poor and oppressed peoples of the planet will be addressed, either by shifted awarenesses, or.. as in the middle east, by revolution and social unrest.. the collapse of paper certificates as evidence of a person's worth will be replaced by precious and semi-precious metals, and direct bartering.. hyper-inflation (printing paper money without the resources to back it) will initiate a new economy and a new understanding of a person's value.. 'middle men' and 'interest barons' will have no place at the table of equality..

Yes, there will be the 'pains' of birthing a new awareness, we will work together in a collective effort to survive through this shift, or.. as in some instances past, there will be those seeking to hoard and preserve their previous 'life-style', those that resist the equitable distribution of resources, and.. the age-old problem of those unwilling to do their part, believing crime against the new awareness to be a better solution for them.. it will be a time of natural selection pruning the garden.. for some, it will be a beautiful awakening.. for others, it will be a terrifying nightmare.. the difference is simply a matter of perception..

Be well..

Thank you Tzu. I think the reason why I can’t imagine it is because it will most likely develop into what works as we take baby steps and crawl and learn what works and what doesn’t.
All with the right attitude which as you illustrated comes from our knowing that we are part of the whole.
I don’t see bartening working though. I think it needs a world with less people in it and one where we have more land so that we can grow food.
But then again, I’m sure we could figure out anything as issues come up.
Thanks for your response…James

Greenslade
28-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Chill. Go with the flow. Suck it and see. You can't deal with what isn't there to be dealt with.

How do you explain to a child what puberty is? You could give them a medical definition, but the rest of the inevitable questions?

Silver
28-04-2011, 01:26 PM
the collapse of paper certificates as evidence of a person's worth will be replaced by precious and semi-precious metals, and direct bartering.. hyper-inflation (printing paper money without the resources to back it) will initiate a new economy and a new understanding of a person's value.. 'middle men' and 'interest barons' will have no place at the table of equality..

That has a nice ring to it duznt it? But how will all this realistically play out, yeah...

Ivy
28-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Greetings..

Be well..

This is something that is reflected within the inner pathways as we take our individual journey's. But, when it is understood as an inner journey. The whole is within me...it is me whom I judge and me whom I take responsibility for. In this way, 'those that resist___' illuminates my feelings of resistense....'those that seek...to preserve____ ' inicates the feelings I have in response to that loss. When the reflection is within....then there is equality and compassionate recognition of those that are struggling....not as 'those that' or the other....but as human being.

zipzip
13-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Greetings..

we will begin to see the real value of people, opposed to the 'accountant's' tally.. a time of tribulation and rebirth is approaching, a shift in the reality of Life..

Be well..

This and a cup of tea, please....

zipzip