PDA

View Full Version : Animal rights

Lightspirit
26-04-2011, 10:21 AM
What are your thoughts on the rights of animals?

Spiritlite
26-04-2011, 05:16 PM
that they should be treated as equally if not higher than humans as they all have souls. They love you no matter what, I hate animal abusers and they should all go to jail.
Spiritlite.

purple_orbs
07-05-2011, 01:35 AM
I am a Vegan because of my love for all creatures, big and small. I feel animals need to be cherished, loved and treated with kindness. Nothing good can come from feeling superior to anyone or anything. They have such a capability of pure love, forgiveness and innocence. I feel very strongly that animals have rights.

Silver
07-05-2011, 01:37 AM
All creatures deserve tlc, and respect. How can anyone look at some of the pictures of abused animals and not feel horrible.

ROM
07-05-2011, 02:36 AM
I think we're the "animals" in that respect.

Lightspirit
07-05-2011, 03:49 AM
I think we're the "animals" in that respect. I have to admit this is one area my beliefs asa christian conflict with many. many christians unfortunately believe that man is above all things in creation, and it exists for our pleasure alone we can do what we want with it.

WE and everything else in the world is interconnected. Animals and nature is the real treasure humans have in this world, being able to share their company