PDA

View Full Version : Awakening

I AM
25-04-2011, 10:01 PM
Can you choose to wake up?

psychoslice
25-04-2011, 10:07 PM
No, its nothing to do with you, in fact you will only get in the way, its when you disappear that Awakening will be experienced, it will be like seeing your SELF for the very first time, all this happens beyond the mind body, again it will be nothing to do with you.

Wolfe of Wildwood
25-04-2011, 11:12 PM
um....I'm guessing this has nothing to do with actual sleeping. Having another blond moment, 'cause I for some reason thought it meant wake up from sleep, which I do on purpose every morning. (I don't really have an alarm) Do know what awakening is, I just went brain-dead for a second.

Rah nam
26-04-2011, 07:31 AM

Once you are able to choose to wake up, you are already awaken.

God-Like
26-04-2011, 04:34 PM

Does one eat unripe fruit .

x dazzle x

DulcePoetica
26-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Sometimes I actually feel like a victim of a spiritual awakening. I certainly didn't intend it. But it's too late now, isn't it?

Internal Queries
26-04-2011, 04:50 PM
Sometimes I actually feel like a victim of a spiritual awakening. I certainly didn't intend it. But it's too late now, isn't it?

LOL! man oh man, do i relate to that!

and yeah ... it's probably too late to turn back now. you can't unring a bell once you've chimed it.

Spiritlite
26-04-2011, 04:53 PM
I think you can work towards it but no I don' tthink you can choose the time or day or year.
Spiritlite.

Emmalevine
26-04-2011, 05:19 PM

To a degree. It depends what you mean by waking up. I've been working on my spiritual development for some years and been actively engaged in learning different ways of being. In that sense I've chosen to wake up and be conscious. But last Christmas I experienced an actual spiritual awakening whereby psychic channels were opened up and I started to see spirits and other phenemena. I don't believe this can be forced, it happens when the time is right. In my case, meditation and life events brought it on.

yes
26-04-2011, 07:23 PM

Not if there is no you to do the choosing!

How funny!

HBuck72
26-04-2011, 07:30 PM

I always think of awkening, or being exposed to divine truth, as something similar to the scene in the Matrix, where Neo has to choose between ignorance (blue pill) and knowledge (red pill). Once you take the "red pill" there is no going back. :cool:

Wolfe of Wildwood
26-04-2011, 07:44 PM
would still take the red pill, even knowing everything I'd go trough if I did. Ignorance is something I would not be able to choose, even if it was the only way to protect myself. (And man did he have to go through a lot in those movies, I always feel so bad for him)

Kiran
26-04-2011, 08:19 PM

I strongly agree.

Kiran
26-04-2011, 08:20 PM

I do agree. :smile:

Windchime159
27-04-2011, 12:01 AM
it will happen not when you want it, but when you are ready

no later, no sooner

PROJECTMAYHEM
27-04-2011, 12:14 AM
i do agree, it is a choice

I recently had an awakening, i woke up feeling anxious, trying to get somewhere, i was telling myself "you need to get in to presence" then i remembered and said "youre already here", i moved my eyes and head without using my mind and it felt like i ripped through the dream, my body didnt take it well, it felt like "whoa" a whole different thing.

find the silence that is not made up by the mind and rest there

Mountain-Goat
27-04-2011, 03:58 AM
I think it's not can one choose to wake up.
I think it's, will you choose to wake up?