PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie.

Monkey
09-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Hello to everyone,

I found out about this site through a friend, Spaceman. He does look after me. :wink:

Hi to Notmardy, Kind Bean and Poppies as well.

I know I am suppose to talk about myself and I will but I would also like to know a bit more about this site and how it came about. Could someone let me know how it came about?

About myself, stats first, 42, female, SINGLE :bunny: , full-time carer, university grad with majors in sociology and psychology.

I seem to have some intuitive abilities, mostly clairvoyant, precog and retrocog, there may be some remote viewing abilities and I occassionally see spirits in my mind. Mmm...if you add healing, I guess you could say that I am a Jack of all trades. Still I'd trade it in for the ability to twitch my nose and clean the house like Samantha in Bewitched. :wink:

Although all that means a lot to me that I have these abilities, I am more interested in spirituality. Not much point in my mind that one can do all these things if they a spiritually bankrupt. Its possible to be very psychic and yet be emotionally, psychologically and spiritually poor. I feel like people should aim so that psychic abilities flow as a result of being spiritually centred.

Thats it I guess, see you all around.

tigerlily
09-01-2006, 01:33 PM
:flower: Hi,welcome to the forum

Monkey
12-01-2006, 09:41 AM
thanks for the welcome.

Space_Man
12-01-2006, 08:32 PM
http://www.smileyville.com/images/happy/042.gif