PDA

View Full Version : Questions and Answers

Seven
25-04-2011, 10:46 AM
This is a continuation of a thread from another area of the forum that didn't seem appropriate for what I had to ask/say.

Yes!

Although simultaneous time is still an assumption, an illusion, it is a root assumption that the soul understands; and a practical understanding of it by a spiritual seeker allows her to be a more conscious creator of her personal reality.

There are unlimited "pasts," "presents" and "futures." Everything in perception is assumption, even so-called "facts." The key to true inner clarity is to transcend perception into Direct Knowing of Reality, which is very possible, and then one would always retain an inner awareness that their assumptions are illusory, and be at peace with this. :color:

"Nice answer.

"transcend perception into direct knowing of reality" This is one of my lingering issues. Any given time that I put myself into one of these states of being in which I feel at great peace with effortless wisdom, maintaining the state itself seems to take effort. Any state that doesn't seem to be at my normal/base level requires that I maintain it, you'd think if it were more natural and more healthy to stay in such a state some aspect of yourself would automatically adjust your "base nature" to this level, or that maybe in your heightened state of intuitive understanding it would be more or less effortless to sustain it regardless of the effort required and overtime make it a natural effortless base line for you. But every time, I seem to lose interest in being as such and drift off into careless thoughts, just low vibrational mental jibber jabber.

I understand that we do not lose any awareness we gain, but our awareness shifts to be congruent with the interests at hand (ha, but ironically isn't it your state of awareness that governs your interests???).

Anyway, my largest assumption for this happening would be my body is dragging down my frequency. I am in poor health as I have no job and have always been picky with food. I'd assume that the state of the body would drag down the state of the mind just as the state of the mind effects the body. I have what I'd assume is a high level of body awareness due to various reasons and practices, and when I fuel focus into my body I feel the feint ache and negative state it holds. Although when I enter this heightened state of being I easily notice that my body feels great, glowing, loved..etc. But I'd imagine that it only feels this way on borrowed energy, and for whatever reason we/I aren't quite at an evolutionary state where we can transmute good energy into physical health. I assume it's the body that drains or pulls you down, I may be wrong though, as this state seems to put you in closer touch with a source of energy, which I'd assume is never ending.

I've gotten a bit carried away but this is more or less my most pressing matter.

Next I could only assume that it's just not a practical time to rise to that level, that this seemingly meager state of being I hold myself at on a daily basis is what's most suited for my development. This here is where I spend most of my thoughts, learning how to be true to myself to see where my most inner and unconscious desires and requirements for development lay.

Also I'm assuming this "direct knowing of reality" you mention is congruent with having a high frequency state which is why I bring it up as I'm most familiar with it in this way.

I need to move forward, I'm growing irritable and impatient with my lingering state, I need change. :S"

I AM
25-04-2011, 06:38 PM
I don't know realy what to say about it but I get it.

Miss Hepburn
25-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Seven and Kar - you are both very articulate.

Next I could only assume that it's just not a practical time to rise to that level, that this seemingly meager state of being I hold myself at on a daily basis is what's most suited for my development.
This here is where I spend most of my thoughts, learning how to be true to myself to see where my most inner and unconscious desires and requirements for development lay.

You reveal so much. This is an easy fix. :smile: Probably because I've been there...ha!

Now, why would you think this is not the time to rise to that level.. I would think this is the absolute perfect time.

Hmm, you say you want to be true to yourself as to unconscious requirements for development.... that this place you are at is
suited for your development - but, is it?

Yes, You are holding yourself at this certain level; that is important to really know.

Being true to yourself , I dare say, is not happening...posting here is being more so, a beginning...:smile:

Where to start, where to start... bare with me ... one, I want you to know I majorly understand the body bringing us down.
So, your work will be deliberate and conscious, a real determined effort ---and well, worth it.

You will have to learn, you 'must' learn that you have the rudder in your hand - you are the one that determines your course. - Not your pain, your parents, your meds or your unconscious.

You are going to have to practice thought control - pure and simple.
We all must. Therein, lies the power.

Paul said we must 'focus on the things above and not the things on the earth' (I'm sure that's Col 3:2)
Couldn't get much clearer.

I don't want you to fall prey to thinking that you are not in control.

This is the time given you to rise to a higher frequency - all the signs point to it.

It's like when an employer adds to your 401K ---the Universe is ripe and ready to aid you.

:smile: I made it short on purpose - there's more to be said.

PS Yes, your state of awareness determines e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g ----this is the rudder I'm talking about. You are in control.
Try laying on a bed of nails - see? It's all where our awareness is.

Seven
25-04-2011, 08:30 PM
I like what you had to say. A large part of me detests anything that requires effort, in fact I'd say I have a vendetta against it. I don't have a job simply because I don't enjoy not being able to be and do what I choose when I choose to. For instance, If I'm not tired, I will not force myself to try and sleep, if I don't have enough rest for work I would rather sleep in and make my own wellbeing within the moment the priority. I'm quite a spontaneous, intuitive, and free willed person, when I'm confronted with something that limits my ability to be this way it feels absolutely cruel and unproductive. Anyway I'm off topic, but it makes a point of my view on effort. Work is effort, if it takes effort it is joyless as things that bring joy are effortless. In other words I will not work, I will only play :P. I choose to only do what brings joy.

Anywayyy... I had figured if I just let my intuition guide my development and enjoy the ride it would do the trick but then it took me back here and now I desire to be hands on with my development. I'm already assuming that if I attempt to force my thoughts I'll exhaust myself and become irritable with the ordeal. Also this is a good example of why I don't touch the whole "attraction through affirmation" bit (and haven't attempted it for many years), as even the attempt to affirm something into your reality is a statement that you don't already feel it is there/to be, and it just seems impossible to not bait myself for failure as simply suppressing my earnest feelings is a statement of my fear of f'ing up my affirmation. The only conclusion I have been able to come up with is that things can't be forced, that I will only be able to do what I'm immediately interested in without draining myself. Years back I would force myself and work my *** off towards my development and it would only leave me drained as a dead dog after 2-5 months, leaving me completely void of any of my prior ambitions to continue.

I'm really just ranting in an attempt to convince myself that conditioning myself isn't going to work. I really don't know how to confront doing this without losing my joy. But I do know that I'm eager to have control.

I AM
25-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Desire is stronger than will, find the inspiration and it won't be work.

Enya
25-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Seven, I think you're talking definitions and perceptions here...
A large part of me detests anything that requires effort, in fact I'd say I have a vendetta against it.
Work is effort, if it takes effort it is joyless as things that bring joy are effortless.
In other words I will not work, I will only play
I choose to only do what brings joy.
I had a thing about work - (only I have to do it to pay the bills) but my perception of work was such that I thought any spiritual work was difficult and hard... joyless. So I had to make an effort to raise my awareness and stubbornly fought myself all the way. I had such a negative perception around 'work' that I had to replace the word with another. In other words, I'd conditioned myself to percieve 'work' as difficult.

I'm already assuming that if I attempt to force my thoughts I'll exhaust myself and become irritable with the ordeal.
Lookie here, another conditioning statement! There are many assumptions in your post, which are actually conditions you have created to allow you to 'freebase' without taking action in your life.

There is no need and no reason to lose your joy through development or thru paid work. You finish by saying you are eager to have control. Seven, you already have control! Heck, you control how you experience and define joy, for a start. If you genuinely want change, start to find joy in the simple things of life. Joy is not to be held onto... it's there to be discovered. A task well done brings joy.

Shutting up now... :)

Miss Hepburn
25-04-2011, 11:16 PM
I like what you had to say. A large part of me detests anything that requires effort, in fact I'd say I have a vendetta against it. I don't have a job simply because I don't enjoy not being able to be and do what I choose when I choose to. For instance, If I'm not tired, I will not force myself to try and sleep, if I don't have enough rest for work I would rather sleep in and make my own wellbeing within the moment the priority. I'm quite a spontaneous, intuitive, and free willed person, when I'm confronted with something that limits my ability to be this way it feels absolutely cruel and unproductive. Anyway I'm off topic, but it makes a point of my view on effort. Work is effort, if it takes effort it is joyless as things that bring joy are effortless. In other words I will not work, I will only play :P. I choose to only do what brings joy.

Anywayyy... I had figured if I just let my intuition guide my development and enjoy the ride it would do the trick but then it took me back here and now I desire to be hands on with my development. I'm already assuming that if I attempt to force my thoughts I'll exhaust myself and become irritable with the ordeal. Also this is a good example of why I don't touch the whole "attraction through affirmation" bit (and haven't attempted it for many years), as even the attempt to affirm something into your reality is a statement that you don't already feel it is there/to be, and it just seems impossible to not bait myself for failure as simply suppressing my earnest feelings is a statement of my fear of f'ing up my affirmation. The only conclusion I have been able to come up with is that things can't be forced, that I will only be able to do what I'm immediately interested in without draining myself. Years back I would force myself and work my *** off towards my development and it would only leave me drained as a dead dog after 2-5 months, leaving me completely void of any of my prior ambitions to continue.

I'm really just ranting in an attempt to convince myself that conditioning myself isn't going to work. I really don't know how to confront doing this without losing my joy. But I do know that I'm eager to have control.
You're kinda cute.
Do whatever works, honey.

I personally find control - control of my nutty thoughts that lead me
down paths I'd rather not go down... to be hot.

Like if my mind tells me I want another drink - or it says to me don't get up and exercise just lay in bed, I say eff u - I get empowered and clear and do the opposite.
The power and control of my "rudder" is - well, deeply empowering and, thus, hot.

I'm into the feeling of confidence - I'm not into the feeling that I'm being lead around be my appetites and thoughts between my ears - (that Chrstians call the 'devil', btw).

:smile:

Seven
25-04-2011, 11:32 PM
hahaha that's great XD

I need to meditate on this. I agree with you both, but at the moment I have nothing productive to say. Sooner or later I'll come up with some proper replies. Don't be afraid to throw in whatever extra suggestions. :)

So I meditated for a bit and this simple message came to me "Fck all that, it'll take care of itself. You have no concerns" and that's precisely how I feel :)

It's interesting how when you enter this state and are left in a calm ecstasy you can burst out laughing with joy at how ridiculous the idea of worrying seems, you simply know everything you need to know and there are no feelings of responsibility as whatever might be considered a "responsibility" is carried out thoughtlessly. When walking, you take small, slow deliberate steps simply out of admiration and awe of the experience of taking a step. You have nowhere to go, everything is just perfectly fine and fulfilling. Yet all it takes is 1 step away from the here and now and you find yourself waking up from a dream, and of course...dreams fade from memory quickly and before you know it you've very little interest in returning even though it could easily be the greatest moment of your day. Then again you could also say it's more so falling INTO a dream rather than waking from one. =)

Greenslade
28-04-2011, 11:18 AM
Next I could only assume that it's just not a practical time to rise to that level, that this seemingly meager state of being I hold myself at on a daily basis is what's most suited for my development. This here is where I spend most of my thoughts, learning how to be true to myself to see where my most inner and unconscious desires and requirements for development lay.

Perhaps you do need a change, Seven. Might I suggest it's a change in paradigm you need?

We are where we are because it's where we need to be. If you needed to be someone/something else then you would be. If you were meant to have the thoughts of a guru, then you'd be one. Many people are reaching for the lofty heights of Spiritual achievement, and that's admirable. But at the same time there can be frustration because we're not 'there' yet. In one sense we'll never be 'there' because if we reach one goal we set the next one, and the goalposts move to the next 'there'. There's always another 'there' down the road somewhere.

You also do yourself a disservice in using the words "meager state of being" - although you also use 'seemingly'. It's only a meagre existence if that's how you perceive. However, take a look around you. If you never existed, what differences would there be to the way things are right now? Your family and friends would all be different people, perhaps if you have children they wouldn't be here today. I wouldn't call that meagre. And is it meagre compared to......? Comparing your Spiritual Life to that of a guru might seem meagre in comparison, but it's where you need to be. You are in that place doing those things because that's what you need from it all.

It's not always about what we've got but what we do with it that counts.

I AM
28-04-2011, 03:31 PM
You are what happens when god experiences itself from a certain perspective so simply open your eyes and see your self, perhaps for the first time. Its not meager, its not describable. It's god, its you, its all there is.
The only true development possible is to realize this and that you don't need to develope at all. All you need to do is look. Stop trying to think about it and simply open up to it.

This is a hard lesson and one I'm still learning so I do get it, but when you start to wake up the joy will consume you and nothing will mater but staring right into the face of god/yourself.