PDA

View Full Version : Am I Cursed?

spirit888larry
25-04-2011, 07:40 AM
Hi,
I am trying to find some insight to my life. It seems as if I have a curse on my life. I have visited a few psychics, one told me out right that "I had a curse on my life and should have more". I have had llittle success with health, friends, love and money, even tho I have tried and worked hard to try for these things. One psychic out right said she had never seen anything like it, when she read my cards, and said I should have had a happier life, considering what talents I have. I can't help but get very depressed at times, and sometimes I wish I could fall asleep and just not wake up. But I keep going on, pray, and hope things will get better. Any suggestions, anyone, it sure would be appreciated.

SunMist
25-04-2011, 08:08 AM
No guarantees here, but investigate jyotish (hindu astrology) and apply the recommended cures. Good luck to you!

whitelotus
25-04-2011, 02:56 PM
hey spirit,

I agree with sunmist...try hindu astrology...it helps.....and trust me....have faith and u can overcome any curse....just keep trying ur best....

AngelBreeze
25-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Hi,
I am trying to find some insight to my life. It seems as if I have a curse on my life. I have visited a few psychics, one told me out right that "I had a curse on my life and should have more". I have had llittle success with health, friends, love and money, even tho I have tried and worked hard to try for these things. One psychic out right said she had never seen anything like it, when she read my cards, and said I should have had a happier life, considering what talents I have. I can't help but get very depressed at times, and sometimes I wish I could fall asleep and just not wake up. But I keep going on, pray, and hope things will get better. Any suggestions, anyone, it sure would be appreciated.

Dear spirit888larry,

When someone feels they have been cursed, they actually give power to the suggestion. Did you know that? And going to a psychic just to be told that you had a curse and should have more should immediately be a Red Flag, a strong signal for you to move away from them posthaste! You see, there are some who would say such a thing to others and then turn around and charge high fees to try to remove the "curse." In effect, there are no curses, as has been said by many learned people, other than the power in one's belief system and if one is impressionable or gullible enough to believe in them, they should find that they work only to the extent that you let it work and allow it into your life. You see, without your allowance of it into your life and system, the so-called 'curse' would be powerless to act! But the One who is the greatest protection against things like this is Jesus Christ! As you may know, Jesus cast out many demons and worked with people who thought they were cursed. He was successful in expelling the demons and curses and people were made whole again! Jesus brings us the greatest Success stories ever known to date against evil!

You must never feel like it is the end for you, because it isn't, in fact, far from it. God has blessed you with a wonderful life to live fully until He is ready to take you back home! You should, however know who is behind such terrible thoughts or suggestions such as curses - Satan. Because He is the father of lies and deceit he would love to have you think that the worst has been placed upon you and that there is no way out while all the time he will laugh loudly at you if you believe him. But know that He has been damned by God for all eternity and has no power over you!

With God All Things Are Possible! Make no mistake about it! Since you are one of God's children, thus, His property, He will not allow anyone to influence you in a manner that would be contradictory to His Love, Compassion, Kindness, and His Light. He stands ready to help you, dearest, and knows the troubles you face. You must never give up! Don't let the adversary win and take over your life. Instead, let Jesus be there for you and lift your spirits on high and bring you out of this nightmare that is simply not you!

You were meant to have a beautiful, fruitful life with much Love and Peace and Prosperity! You can have this when you decide that it is time for the adversary to loose his grip on you and your life! Put it to the test!

When you have had enough, simply say to the adversary that you have had enough and that you Bind and Rebuke him in the Name of Jesus Christ, and then reach out to God for His most Powerful Intervention in your life! See how things will begin to happen most favorably for you when you turn to Jesus! He would never let you down like the adversary always does.

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." -- JAMES 4:7 (KJV)
"And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers: Thy graven images also will I cut off, ...." -- MICAH 5:12-13 (KJV)

Be Strong and Know That You Shall Overcome With the Power of Christ!

Deus tecum, (\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." -- II JOHN 1:7 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

spirit888larry
25-04-2011, 10:33 PM
Thank you so much, Angle Breeze, yr info is very comforting. thank you White Lotus and Sunmist for sharing and giving of yr selves to me. Peace, Spirit Larry

AngelBreeze
26-04-2011, 12:27 AM
Thank you so much, Angle Breeze, yr info is very comforting. thank you White Lotus and Sunmist for sharing and giving of yr selves to me. Peace, Spirit Larry

Hi again, spirit888larry!

You're going to make it! Keep the Faith, dear one! Keep your Faith Strong and leave it to God!

Deus tecum, (\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." -- II JOHN 1:7 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

Spiritlite
26-04-2011, 12:44 AM
As someone who has done many readings on people and has studied a lot about spirutaility over the years I DO NOT BELIEVE IN CURSES. I had one psychic told me I had a black curse and needed her help I asked for my money back right there and walked out the door and told her to stop frauding people and scaring people like that. I only believe in what goes around comes around in this life. There are people who put curses on others but I belive if the recipient is scared or fearful of the curse then yeah it will affect you. Don't worry about it, you're not cursed honestly I would tell and your aura doesn't show that to me.
Spiritlite.

Sangress
26-04-2011, 01:02 AM
Your only as cursed as you think you are. If you overcome your fear and acceptance of the "curse" then you won't be oppressed by it anymore.

Whoever told you you were cursed needs to have a bit of respect and be a tad less biased in their views...or they simply need to stop thinking scaring customers in order to make the reading more memorable/dramatic and seem especially psychic.

Spiritlite
26-04-2011, 01:38 AM
Sangress well said, something I tried to say but couldn't as simply as you.
Spiritlite.

spirit888larry
26-04-2011, 02:04 AM
Spiritlite,

Thanks for those encouraging words, it's amazing that u can see my aura from where u r in the world. Your words have given me hope.

Peace, spirit888larry

spirit888larry
26-04-2011, 02:06 AM
Sangress,

Thankyou, very thoughtful of you. I'm already feeling a little better from all the kind words from all of you.

Peace, spirit888larry

Tosh
26-04-2011, 02:17 AM
I agree that giving energy to the idea of a curse only makes things negative. You have complete control over your life. If you would like, read the book "The Secret" it really helped me gain control over my life and future. Also if you strengthen yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually you can ward off anything. you just have to believe in yourself!!

oneself
27-04-2011, 01:05 AM
Dear being, you must ask your self. Who is the one that is cursed? No one can put a spell on you! You are a time-less and taint-less being. Unfettered by all conceptions. Truth is truth and here and now. To where is there a place for lies? You are pure consciousness and nothing but your identity can fall claim to being changed by others. Notice that you are already the pure one and no questions as this may again arise.