PDA

View Full Version : Your spirits musical frequency?

nightowl
25-04-2011, 01:33 AM
Which musical frequency resonates with your spirit?

High, medium, or low tones?

Does your frequency correlate with the spiritual frequency you work or move in?

Music tends to speak to my spirit. I not only hear the music but I feel it. It does something to my insides. :wink:

nightowl

Gracey
25-04-2011, 01:37 AM
i know what u mean, 3 notes from the flute for me....medium and high ones.

nightowl
25-04-2011, 01:42 AM
i know what u mean, 3 notes from the flute for me....medium and high ones.

Flute, that's interesting...what type of flute? I enjoy Native American and Jethro Tull :D

Gracey
25-04-2011, 01:47 AM
any flute, mostly native American though....i usually don't go around hearing things, but i did hear the flute one day in my home when i was alone. very strange, i went about trying to locate the sound, but could not find it. then many years later i came about the book the flute of god by paul twitchell, he too heard the flute from a non local source, he said it was music from god, sounds good to me. :)

nightowl
25-04-2011, 01:50 AM
any flute, mostly native American though....i usually don't go around hearing things, but i did hear the flute one day in my home when i was alone. very strange, i went about trying to locate the sound, but could not find it. then many years later i came about the book the flute of god by paul twitchell, he too heard the flute from a non local source, he said it was music from god, sounds good to me. :)

Cool, I hear what your saying...it is like that with the drum for me...it is as though I hear the heartbeat of God speaking to my spirit. :hug3:

Gracey
25-04-2011, 01:52 AM
o wow! that is awesome!!!!:hug3::cool:

Shabda
25-04-2011, 01:59 AM
not just music from God, but also pure and from the soul plane, unsullied by any lower vibrations, thats nice~! good one Gracey~! mine is a rather deep hum or buzz that vibrates through my being from "head" to "toe" and gives me the most wondrous, blissful feeling ive ever known, this only happens when im out of the body...

Simon Karlos
25-04-2011, 02:10 AM
:hug2: Some examples (though all music has its time and place in my soul):

* http://soundcloud.com/the-melody-of-the-heart/being-heard

* http://soundcloud.com/the-melody-of-the-heart/tracks

nightowl
25-04-2011, 02:25 AM
Thanks Karlos, nice...:hug3:

Spiritlite
25-04-2011, 02:29 AM
Either semi high or very low.
Spiritlite.

nightowl
25-04-2011, 02:35 AM
Either semi high or very low.
Spiritlite.

It is funny my spirit will react adversely when the pitch is too high and the same if it is too low. There seems to be a definite range that my spirit reacts to, it would seem the same with you huh? What happens to your spirit in the mid range?

blackraven
25-04-2011, 02:49 AM
nightowl - I like Tibetan Buddhist Meditation Music. It has to have lower tones of music with medium flutes. The following music speaks to my soul and takes my mind to a greater vibrational state...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuF92DrXJos&feature=related

Blackraven

nightowl
25-04-2011, 03:08 AM
nightowl - I like Tibetan Buddhist Meditation Music. It has to have lower tones of music with medium flutes. The following music speaks to my soul and takes my mind to a greater vibrational state...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuF92DrXJos&feature=related

Blackraven

Ah! very nice blackraven...I will share these :smile:

Native American Flute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhFBF8e0fT4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84kd6RkVP6k&feature=related

drumming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Llq8rCH8MM

blackraven
25-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Ah! very nice blackraven...I will share these :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhFBF8e0fT4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84kd6RkVP6k&feature=related

Very nice Native American Flute music, nightowl. Love it! :smile:

Blackraven

Gracey
26-04-2011, 01:49 AM
not just music from God, but also pure and from the soul plane, unsullied by any lower vibrations, thats nice~! good one Gracey~! mine is a rather deep hum or buzz that vibrates through my being from "head" to "toe" and gives me the most wondrous, blissful feeling ive ever known, this only happens when im out of the body...

hmm...low vibration, i have not had that experience in a non local way....every night before i go to bed i hear a very high pitch sine wave, so relaxing to me as i fall asleep. i have some Tibetan monk music i bought from them when they were visiting in town. very very low stuff....just perks me right up, i guess low for me is energizing.

tragblack
26-04-2011, 02:36 AM

I think it is the result of various tones mixed together that are pleasing to the individual, not just a specific pitch. I like all kinds of pitches when arranged in certain ways. It reminds me of a lesson we had in band when the teacher explained that certain things vibrate when a certain tone that matches its frequency is played. I think that's how it is with song we particularly enjoy-- it matches our frequency. i thinks this also happens when a song gives me goosebumps.

nightowl
26-04-2011, 03:16 AM
yep, tragblack that makes a lot of sense, thanks! :smile:

TzuJanLi
26-04-2011, 04:44 AM
Greetings..

I understand that we each have a uniquely identifiable 'Symphony of Energies', our Soul Song.. the Soul Song is a combination of the energetic frequencies of our memories, our beliefs, our understandings, or desires and intentions, and our physical being's health.. the Soul Song will resonate with others or it will be incompatible, at varying degrees.. our Soul Songs radiate in all directions for eternity, growing weaker at greater distances, but never ceasing..

We can feel or sense our own Soul Song as we experience mood swings, illnesses, euphorias, great joy and great sorrow, our Soul Song changes accordingly.. when we meet some people we feel instantly comfortable and attracted to theim, while with some others we are quick to raise our defenses.. this is an internal primal body-mind reaction to the resonance/disonance interactions of our Soul Songs.. a 'still mind' senses this interaction quite clearly..

My flutes of choice are the Japanese Shakuhachi (2.4).. Native American low D.. Hall Crystal (pyrex) Celtic D, and the standard Silver Fulte.. Dumbek, Djembe, and Tabla are my favored drumming experiences.. sound and frequency are tangible reminders of the Energy that is our common denominator..

Be well, all else is..

Sangress
26-04-2011, 05:02 AM
I'd say mine would be two tones, a low thrumming tone and a mid to high pitched tone together.

Not sure why I feel that its two, but it just does. *shrugs*

I happen to like heavy metal, rock, punk, grunge...etc all those violent angry insane and tortured sounding musicians.

sound
26-04-2011, 05:47 AM
I resonate with woodwind also ... the flute in particular, although I have never played one. I also like the warmth of low tones ... humming strikes a chord with me. One particular instrument which isn't so common these days, which touches me is the harp ... the opportunity to play one will come my way one day hopefully.

I like the acoustic guitar and play a little classical which is nothing to write home about but is 'comforting' and 'familiar in a way ... like a trusted lifelong friend ...

Percussion instruments also catch my 'ear' ... I have a collection of unusual ones which I drag out from time to time and rattle around the house with lol ...

nightowl
26-04-2011, 06:11 AM
Greetings..

I understand that we each have a uniquely identifiable 'Symphony of Energies', our Soul Song.. the Soul Song is a combination of the energetic frequencies of our memories, our beliefs, our understandings, or desires and intentions, and our physical being's health.. the Soul Song will resonate with others or it will be incompatible, at varying degrees.. our Soul Songs radiate in all directions for eternity, growing weaker at greater distances, but never ceasing..

We can feel or sense our own Soul Song as we experience mood swings, illnesses, euphorias, great joy and great sorrow, our Soul Song changes accordingly.. when we meet some people we feel instantly comfortable and attracted to theim, while with some others we are quick to raise our defenses.. this is an internal primal body-mind reaction to the resonance/disonance interactions of our Soul Songs.. a 'still mind' senses this interaction quite clearly..

My flutes of choice are the Japanese Shakuhachi (2.4).. Native American low D.. Hall Crystal (pyrex) Celtic D, and the standard Silver Fulte.. Dumbek, Djembe, and Tabla are my favored drumming experiences.. sound and frequency are tangible reminders of the Energy that is our common denominator..

Be well, all else is..

Nicely said! TzuJanli...

Sangress I too like metal bands but usually classic metal :smile:

Sound it would seem flute is quite popular on the topic...I do enjoy harp from time to time and the dulcimer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1oMX_y89jw&feature=related

Shabda
26-04-2011, 06:38 AM
Greetings..

Be well, all else is.. i respectfully disagree, the Soul song is NOT of the mind or the emotions, nor of the physical, It exists independently of these things, and beyond the scope of them as well...i do understand the definition that you give, and i do NOT disagree for the sake of being disagreeable, only in the way of trying to point to something deeper than the mind or it's memories....on the other hand, i DO agree completely with what youve said about sound and frequency being tangible reminders, BUT, our true common denominator isnt energy either, It is beyond that too...just a thought, and my own experience...

Ivy
26-04-2011, 07:20 AM

Does your frequency correlate with the spiritual frequency you work or move in?

Music tends to speak to my spirit. I not only hear the music but I feel it. It does something to my insides. :wink:

nightowl

I enjoy deep base sounds...the drum or deep stings....I enjoy feeling it through my feet. I like the wooden glockenspiel, it resonates similarly to the flute. But there are certain arrangements of notes that I find resonate emotionally too...I dont read music, so Im afraid I couldnt tell you which notes they are.

nightowl
27-04-2011, 02:29 AM
I enjoy deep base sounds...the drum or deep stings....I enjoy feeling it through my feet. I like the wooden glockenspiel, it resonates similarly to the flute. But there are certain arrangements of notes that I find resonate emotionally too...I dont read music, so Im afraid I couldnt tell you which notes they are.

Hey nice to hear you mention strings. The theme song from the movie The Village is a beautiful string piece, for me it has spiritual quality that grabs my soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7I67xwLVa0&feature=related

I can't read music either but I think our spirits can it knows just what notes we need. :D

TzuJanLi
27-04-2011, 04:12 AM
gREETINGS..

i respectfully disagree, the Soul song is NOT of the mind or the emotions, nor of the physical, It exists independently of these things, and beyond the scope of them as well...i do understand the definition that you give, and i do NOT disagree for the sake of being disagreeable, only in the way of trying to point to something deeper than the mind or it's memories....on the other hand, i DO agree completely with what youve said about sound and frequency being tangible reminders, BUT, our true common denominator isnt energy either, It is beyond that too...just a thought, and my own experience...
Respectful disagreeing usually doesn't include capitol letters for strong emphasis, as if shouting, but.. that is the beauty of diversity, you draw from your understandings and i draw from mine.. i do not understand how one's Soul Song "exists independently" from one's being.. each element of our existence is like a string on our unique instrument, together they make our unique contribution to Life's Symphony.. mind, soul, energy, beliefs, memories, relationships, all are strings on our unique instrument, i have no sense of the separateness you describe.. but, it could just be me..

Be well, all else is..

Westleigh
27-04-2011, 10:29 AM
What a wonderful thread. My spirit reacts strongly to music as well, and as sound is pure vibration, I think it is natural that it has an effect on our own vibration.

I cannot say I resonate with one kind of tone in particular but I certainly do with a certain type of music - passionate, symphonic, many-layered music is intensely beautiful to me (which includes classical symphonies like Beethoven's, but also symphonic heavy metal, film scores or choral music, or anything with that kind of structure to it). I can feel different parts of my energy body reacting to different threads and tones of the music. I'm not sure about others, but for me listening to the music I love is a healing experience because it causes energy to swell and move around, just as in other energy healing techniques. I feel very peaceful and joyful after some time alone with music, similar to the feeling after doing yoga or meditating.

Music is one of the most spiritual experiences we can have here in the physical.