PDA

View Full Version : How to know my past life? The process to find out.

swamy jeevan
24-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Hi,

Can some can guide me the process to experience the past life and reincarnation process. The purpose of this life. Preferably with the guiding process please?

Shabda
24-04-2011, 03:59 PM
practice OBE, and while doing this burn away your karma, when you have reached the level beyond the astral plane, there you can view your akashic records and become aware of your past lives and the karma created that effects this one...

swamy jeevan
25-04-2011, 07:03 AM
practice OBE, and while doing this burn away your karma, when you have reached the level beyond the astral plane, there you can view your akashic records and become aware of your past lives and the karma created that effects this one...

what do you mean by OBE, can you give me the full form or meaning preferably to understand the message. You have mentioned akashik records, will it be like the print media or which language it represents? Can anyone would be in a position to read. How does Karma related to it. Is karma is not our belief system? please discuss!

Shabda
25-04-2011, 11:09 AM
what do you mean by OBE, can you give me the full form or meaning preferably to understand the message. You have mentioned akashik records, will it be like the print media or which language it represents? Can anyone would be in a position to read. How does Karma related to it. Is karma is not our belief system? please discuss!
Out of Body Experience, the means used by all the Saints to reach God...

swamy jeevan
25-04-2011, 01:18 PM
:hug3: O.k ........great to know this term. Can you say some thing on karma also, shabda!

LightFilledHeart
25-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi,

Can some can guide me the process to experience the past life and reincarnation process. The purpose of this life. Preferably with the guiding process please?

I suggest you seek an experienced and qualified past life regressionist... one with a spiritual bent and not merely a psychological one. In this, as in all spiritual service work, purity of intent is essential to success. A good regressionist facilitates but does not guide or direct the session. That is left to your Higher Self, which is the only trustworthy guidance you can count on. And remember this, too... while it can be useful to examine past lives for the origin/cause of issues one is being confronted with and challenged by in the now, it is NOT a game or a form of entertainment. The only lives you will be shown are those that are germain to the here and now, and that is as it should be. Always, always, always, the point of power is in the present!

Good luck with your search :hug3:

Shabda
25-04-2011, 03:21 PM
:hug3: O.k ........great to know this term. Can you say some thing on karma also, shabda!
i could but i was under the impression that you dont subscribe to karma...

swamy jeevan
25-04-2011, 05:53 PM
What does it mean, subscribing ???

Shabda
25-04-2011, 06:47 PM
What does it mean, subscribing ???
what i mean is that i thought you stated that you dont believe in karma, and therefore wouldnt really care to hear about it...