PDA

View Full Version : Question/s regarding raising your frequency.

Seven
24-04-2011, 11:55 AM
I noticed in another thread someone mentioned "reminiscing past memories" as 1 of many means of raising your frequency. But as I understand isn't it more practical that we stay in the here and now? I'm still not entirely caught up on the "how to raise your frequency" bit and I'd like to understand it to a more in-depth detail. The thing that made me curious is that there is joy to be found in memories but at the same time they steal you from the moment.

Also I'd like to ask again if anyone has in-depth resources on the subject of raising frequency. I'd been following an entirely intuitive path of development for the last several months and a couple days ago an urge for a higher understanding of this matter popped in my mind, as well as a desire to forgo in a more hands on manner.

themaster
24-04-2011, 12:12 PM
To raise frequency is easy.. do some work.. just intention it.. meditate..

But often enough those who "raise" it.. fall right back down again.. holding a higher consciousness, takes work, dedication.. really I would say awareness's of holding certain energies..

I only do it personally cause I want to get someplace.. quicker.. than if you just be you.. live your life.. etc. (because no one has to do much work really.. the shift will do it all mostly for you but.. big but here.. if you hold your attention on lack, victim, complaining.. negative.. you won't like the shift much at all.. if you can glide through life with ease.. not let things get you down or worry to much.. that is the path to upgrading with no work.. :D)

If you want some tools to practice.. I recommend highly these 3 simple tools from my teacher.. "center of your head" "the rose" "grounding" and or reigning in your "aura" is a very good idea too..

http://wiki.kilbournefamily.com/index.php?title=Grounding_Line

If you want more..?? fire up his website.. I only recommend these cause I use them and know them to have a effect.. however I'm sure other tools/methods also have effect :hug3:

athribiristan
24-04-2011, 02:03 PM
I noticed in another thread someone mentioned "reminiscing past memories" as 1 of many means of raising your frequency. But as I understand isn't it more practical that we stay in the here and now? I'm still not entirely caught up on the "how to raise your frequency" bit and I'd like to understand it to a more in-depth detail. The thing that made me curious is that there is joy to be found in memories but at the same time they steal you from the moment.

There is a difference between projecting your consciousness to the past or future and acutally 'living' there. You might say that IN THIS MOMENT, I choose to visit the past and learn from it. The trick is, you've got to come back and you've got to leave the past in the past, meaning don't bring it back with you, as THIS will definitely take you out of the present moment.

Also I'd like to ask again if anyone has in-depth resources on the subject of raising frequency. I'd been following an entirely intuitive path of development for the last several months and a couple days ago an urge for a higher understanding of this matter popped in my mind, as well as a desire to forgo in a more hands on manner.

I have in depth knowledge, but not resources. You might study the Tone Scale. It is a technology invented by L Ron Hubbard (yes, the founder of Scientology). Basically he posits that the entire range of human emotion (or vibration) can be charted. At the very bottom would be nonexistence and at the very top would be God, or the highest possible vibration. Lower vibrations would be things like sadness, anger, frustration, hate, jealousy, etc. Higher on the scale you find joy, games, love, action, enthusiasm, etc.

He further posits that everyone, though they may go up and down the tone scale, has a base vibration. That is basically where they hang out most of the time. The Tone Scale gives us a visual representation of the various levels of vibration and provides great insight as to how we might consciously adjust our own vibration.

You can find the illustrated Tone Scale here:

http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/FULL.HTM

I would like to add that I am not a Scientologist nor am I trying to push it on people. This is just a very good representation of a concept that I have found to be true in my experience.

Roselove
24-04-2011, 03:10 PM
i made a thread on raising vibration in manifesting section, might want to check it out, grattitude, healing, spirtual work, awareness, raw food/nature, medidaiton, yoga etc all assist in it

tehuti
24-04-2011, 03:25 PM
how about storing energy and compressing it inward...heat burns out all impurities...

Miss Hepburn
24-04-2011, 08:44 PM

Very good, thank you.

Enya
24-04-2011, 10:19 PM
One of the easiest, simplest ways to raise vibration is to bring in JOY.... just think of joy-full things, of gentle simplicity, of hope, love and compassion. Then feel your spirit rise, naturally. Rinse and repeat. :wink:

Ivy
24-04-2011, 10:40 PM

How big is a moment...is it restricted by the second, minute or hour, by the lifetime of the body or the lifetime of the soul?

Ive heard of a well known meditation in which students (buddhist monks if I recall correctly...I might be wrong)...but they were given a raisin to put in their mouth...and asked to focus wholly on the physical/sensual/emotional experience of eating the raisin. I don't doubt the wonder that meditation can bring. But I feel there is misinterpretation of that meditation in western society.

It is a meditation that encourages the student to be aware of the physical, sensual and emotional perception that exists in any given moment.

But beyond the meditation it is the students responsibility to apply that awareness to their natural human experience. And part of that experience is memory. If a memory presents itself in the moment, then it is present in that moment. The teaching of that meditation, in my view, is to enable the student to experience that moment when the memory occurs, and be able to distinguish what is physically present, what is mentally present and what is emotionally present. It helps to deal with thje lesson the momeory holds.

themaster
25-04-2011, 09:15 AM
You know I heard my teacher say on one of his audio recording just a while ago..

"These aren't my tools.. these our your tools.."

And what he means by that.. is all of us have these abilities.. and using them helps you.. I thought that was neat enough to repost.. :smile:

In case there's confusion on where to find "center of your head" or

http://wiki.kilbournefamily.com/index.php?title=Center_of_Your_Head

"the rose"

http://wiki.kilbournefamily.com/index.php?title=The_Rose

athribiristan
25-04-2011, 01:21 PM
To raise frequency is easy.. do some work.. just intention it.. meditate..

But often enough those who "raise" it.. fall right back down again.. holding a higher consciousness, takes work, dedication.. really I would say awareness's of holding certain energies..

I only do it personally cause I want to get someplace.. quicker.. than if you just be you.. live your life.. etc. (because no one has to do much work really.. the shift will do it all mostly for you but.. big but here.. if you hold your attention on lack, victim, complaining.. negative.. you won't like the shift much at all.. if you can glide through life with ease.. not let things get you down or worry to much.. that is the path to upgrading with no work.. :D)

If you want some tools to practice.. I recommend highly these 3 simple tools from my teacher.. "center of your head" "the rose" "grounding" and or reigning in your "aura" is a very good idea too..

If you want more..?? fire up his website.. I only recommend these cause I use them and know them to have a effect.. however I'm sure other tools/methods also have effect :hug3:

Interesting website. This is the first time I have ever seen anyone who uses almost the exact same techniques that I do. He must have studied with the same teachers as my father, or maybe with him.

themaster
25-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Interesting website. This is the first time I have ever seen anyone who uses almost the exact same techniques that I do. He must have studied with the same teachers as my father, or maybe with him.Quite possible.. one teacher I know my teacher studied under was "drunvalo"

If you learn the "center of your head" real well.. the next attention point my teacher.. teaches.. is "higher mind" which he says is a inch back and a inch and half up :smile:

(but now were getting really advanced here.. :rolleyes: :tongue: :D joke)

All these attention points are the basics.. for his/our class.. we are practicing higher chakra's these days and reaching attention points in the 5th dimension.. but still can't manifest the "death star" :D